Direct Tv with 3 LBN

Bronze Member
Username: Ragidy57

Post Number: 25
I was going to get a dish 500 but i can get a Direct TV with the 3 LNB's for free.

My question is this. I think i read where i can do this but want to make sure before i went through the trouble.

I want to use the Direct TV to pick up the 7 and 8,10 on a VS extreme. I noticed both comes up on the box as 110.0w. im using a a single Direct TV and i have to move the dish by hand to get the 7 and 8,10. Can i pick up anything different on the 3rd LNB? I am set up in the box on the nimiq 1,3 as it says in the screen on the box.

Thanks and i hope im clear.

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1194
I think you you can pick 118.5 sat ... not sure??

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13189
Forget the 3 LNB dish!...if U just want the easiest thing and another satellite...just add another LNB to your present dish,,,,its called a poormans dish...or get the dish 500

BTW...no, can't get the 118 with that phase 3 old DTV 3 LNB dish..AV, u are thinking about the dish 1000 plus by DN....

Poormans dish

Upload

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Devenw

MISIS

Post Number: 46
LK
I need more information about BLACK DEATH REPAIR KIT FOR MY Fortec star life time ultra receiver.
Please help me

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1203
oh ok LK ... my bad ... ! :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13191
its basically uploading the original FLU boot file...found at any Dss site or here...use SEARCH feature here and get the links..

Bronze Member
Username: Ragidy57

Post Number: 26
See that one dish i have is not as big. I see how you have that pointed why does it seem like i move my dish well more that that to pick up the 7?

Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us