Its football time in Tennessee!!!

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 664
College football is upon us gentlemen! NFL is already here. Kinda anyways, we get to see the younger guys play. Any earlybird pics on champs?
I say USC and Colts

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10801
In the NFL...Patriots!...they have a Super team this year!...mant GREAT off season aquisitions added to the great core of previous players...

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 486
SEC team and if the Pats don't do it, someone is cheating.

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 209
ya man no body can beat the pats with there team. i hate them. the only way there gonns lose is if some one big like tom brady gets hurt.

Bronze Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 79
Chargers have the most talent, they will just have to learn to run the game by themselves. They have no coaching staff. I am a die hard charger fan, but I don't think they will make the playoffs. GM should be hung by his fingernails. I pick the colts to repeat.

Silver Member

Post Number: 668
If played on paper, the Pats would already have their rings. I think they are bringing in too many controversial players. Moss has to be the star or he will turn on the team, Donte Stallworth and Kelly Washington both played at Tennessee together where one screwed the other after saying he would go pro if the other did... then backed out. They dislike each other. Im afraid they will lose the chemistry which made them great. They will be reduced to the rest of the league now, where they have always outclassed the rest. IMO

Bronze Member
Username: Guanajuatos_best

Post Number: 32
SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Guanajuatos_best

Post Number: 33
UW HUSKIES

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 210
who are ur sleeper teams? i like the 49ers, they had a good draft and they brought some great players in. and i think alex smith is ready to take it to the next level. and im a n eagles fan

Silver Member
Username: Amex

Post Number: 280
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1242
VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USC TROJANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1243
I think Moss will be more of a distraction for the Pats than anything else.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10821
I think he'll be a tall, great hands, great jumping, receiver that Brady can go deep with and throw many touchdown and first down passes to...so how ya like them apples!....LMAO

Bronze Member
Username: Tightshoes

Post Number: 30
Bears will be the worst team in the league

2-14 if they are lucky. Jerry Angelo sucks.

Choke=cago. They always lose. the only reason the White sox won, was because Ozzie didn't speak English yet, and didn't know any better. He does now, and look at where they are at.

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1245
Hey Dirk, at least the Cubs are looking pretty good!

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1246
Well, season's not even started and Moss is injured. He's already a distraction. lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10824
Even if Moss does get injured, they don't need him, the Pats have many others now!...lmao

Silver Member

Post Number: 671
They do have plenty, but like I said, the recievers the picked up have extra baggage with them. I like the pats, but do think has hurt them more than it helped them. Moss will b1tch about the # of throws his way, kelly "the future" washington (lol) will b1tch cause Donte gets more playing time. They were better with lower key players who knew their role. Now they have to babysit some egos. It will be a tough job, but they do have the best coach in the league.

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1249
No matter what, as long as the Pats have Brady, they got a chance. I have lots of respect for that man. Moss is like a Pansat 2500, don't know when the fix will come and when or if it does, there's no guarantee that it will work the way it's supposed to! Might have to delete some of the features like team player, heart etc...

Bronze Member
Username: Davidvandeisel

Post Number: 23
lol, what an analogy~!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10832
Hawaiian..U hit that nail on the head!...Coach Bill will NOT put up with ANY BS...there are VERY capable "others" ready to play!

Bronze Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 80
I would like to see the pats win the big one, if the chargers can't, but it seems when they get into the short rows they choke.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us