bev and tp,s

Username: Ed1

Post Number: 3
i was fooling around with my flu and now every time i scan bev i get hd stations and lots of other unfimillar channels.i cant get ppv or venus.i tried reload bin(293t) factory reset,and all the scans.any sugestions.

Bronze Member
Username: Ftanl

Post Number: 39
I'm not 100% sure about this, but it sounds like your on a different bird. Check your antenna settings again & make sure your not on Nimiq2

Post Number: 4
i was tring to better my singal on my antenna but i went into edit/tp and screwed up something i think.my fortec lu isconverted to pansat,if i re load bin X-85CS-060318-273T that will reset everything then load bin 293t and the rest of procidures. will that fit?????

Bronze Member
Username: Ftanl

Post Number: 47
Hi ED1, I don't own a pansat/fortec, but I'm guessing the procedure for all FTA receiver is pretty much the same. If so, what you suggested should work.

You probly got it working again already, but if not post your antenna configuration/your setup from dish & what you've done so far & if I can offer a suggestion I'm sure someone else here will. The first thing they'll ask for is your configuration.

Good Luck!

Post Number: 5
well it didnt work.i,m trying for 91w and my settings are lnb std.,freq. 11250, 22khz off,disec#2, tp(1) 12224 v20.000 ,setting diable, sat.scan all.,level 76% quality 90%.one thing i find curious is 110 has 32 tp,s and i,m showing 57 for 91w. maybe the xl-85 273t bin file was not the rite one .i thought that wood set everything to a factory setting.any sugestions for me. Screwed everything up just for tinkering.go figure. wait for a replie thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us