HBO channels missing

Username: Saru4u

Post Number: 6
I did all kinds of scans with my Pansat 2700A, but I can't seem to get any HBO channels except HBO Comedy. Can someone tell me how to get this?
And if I have to install a guide, can you give me the link for it. Also it is very important for me to have International channels in it as well. Thanks in Advance, I will really appreciate this.

Username: Sanjay28

Post Number: 1
Same problem here...I just installed my Pansat this past weekend - I had subscribed in the past, so I already had a dish with 2 LNBs. I just connected my Pansat directly to the dish and I was able to get most channels including adult, but I cannot get HBO and some other "common" channels like CNN, A&E,...

As far as international channels, you may need a second dish pointed in another direction to receive those (depending on where you are). I know I do.

There is a large bush in the way that grew since the dish was originally installed, but I can still get over 100 channels. Is it possible that the bush is "blocking" HBO and the others?

Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 20
Trim your bush

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8665
U need a "bush wacker"!

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 452
i think you are a bush wacker lk lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 8669
I am!...I love "trim", "bushes" and wack them every chance I get!

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 159
beeing from miami 99.9% of women are trim. LK we should open up a company called trim your bush inc. ha ha

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 846

I would say, the bush is the problem.
The Dogs like to piss on them and knocking out same of your TV Channels.

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 390
definetly the bush is the problem . opsss i mean the bush family . thanx god no more bush coming next election .

Post Number: 2
Thanks for the replies...perhaps I should have said that I have some "landscaping" in the way. Would your replies be the same?

Is it possible that the "landscaping" is blocking some of the channels, but not all?

Gold Member

Post Number: 8689
no thats not possible...if there is NO clear line of sight then u would get no channels..

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 398
Sanjay Patel
u are aiming to 110 i guess cuz you have no cnn no HBO'S .THE HBO YOU GOT IS IN 110 AND NOT 119 .
TRY TO GET ECHO7 SIGNAL IF U WANT TO WATCH HBO.

Post Number: 3
Thanks very much for the input.

Post Number: 4
Hi Cartier1, I re-checked the connections from the dish and was able to fix the problem - I now get some of the HBO channels as well as CNN and Sirius stations. Thanks for the input.

Unfortunately, I still don't get all of the 119 channels. I have a Pansat 3500SD that I purchased pre-programmed from someone so I have no idea if the keys are outdated or not. Do you think it is possible that the keys could be the problem (before I try messing with the box, I want to make sure I am not wasting my time trying to do something I don't know anything about)?

Bronze Member
Username: Horaceec

Long Island Bahamas

Post Number: 48
hi every body i have a problem with abc them networks .what happens to all of the networks i am only getting one of each the lower sets some days they dont come in .i use to get about 4 abc now i can only get one .do they take them out or channel listing will bring them back or tell me where to go so i can read about them.pleeese help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us