Dead or Burnt!

Bronze Member
Username: Cybermaster

Post Number: 20
Yo Yo Yo, wat is up!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways, here's the problem.
I've got two pansat 2700 clones. They worked fine and everything. My friend wanted one, so I went to install one. This is what happened. i plugged the tv in, plugged satellite in, turned on the tv, BAM, reciever didn't power up. Well, I thought the reciever is crap. Tried the second one, did exactly the same thing, the second reciever didn't power up. I'm thinking WTF. I disconnected everything, simply plugged into a power source, well nothing. Then, I tried, the pansat 2500 clone. This is what I did different, powered up the reciever, then, plugged sat in, plugged tv in, and walla, everything is good. Then my idiot friend tells me his tv got f**ked and he it repaired. So, I'm thinkin' his tuner was f**ked which f**ked up the recivers. Now, what do I do get them up and running again. Any help be great. Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Cybermaster

Post Number: 22
Anybody knows anything about this????

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8283
U never plug in cables while receiver is powered ON...U can easily burn out switches and/or LNB's doing that!...but it won't damage the TV...the sequence of your 2500 success had NOTHING to do with it working or the 2700 clones NOT working..

I find your post very confusing, and NOT very clear...IF a receiver has absolutely NO power, then its has either..

1.bad power internal power supply...
2.bad fuse....
3.needs a Jtag due to improper and incorrect previous software uploads (common with Pansat clones)....most electronics companies can do for about $50, or do yourself if U are good at directions, patient, and have some electronics skills..

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8284
BTW...when having ANY problems, ALWAYS REBOOT the receiver with REAR switch!...Power OFF 2-3 minutes, then ON..thats corrects MANY problems, but usually NOT a power issue, unless U never turned the power ON in rear, which would indicate that U have no idea about the receiver and didn't bother to look at the receiver either...I find that to be unlikely from anybody with a brain..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us