Canada ????????

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 112
Hey this is not FTA related but since there are so many canadains here i need to know . Do you have to have passport to get into canada now because i love to go to lake Simco in the spring for perch and i was told you have to have passport now . i am a white american Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Biverland

Post Number: 86
Yes you need a passport ...END
dont brig any weapon (pistol)Upload

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 766

Hey Hunter
By land NO.
By air or sea YES.

For Info......http://www.gocanada.about.com

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 113
Thanks Kavin that was a good site . Looks like i will be OK because i would be driving

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8178
Until June 1, 2009, if you are an American citizen crossing the border into Canada by land or water, you need ID that proves two things: 1) Citizenship, and 2) Identity by way of a photo.

A driver's license on its own or a Social Security Card on its own are not valid ID to cross the Canadian border.

The following pieces of identification will serve as satisfactory proof of American citizenship to enter Canada.

Please note, however, that photocopies of ID are not acceptable, only originals:

US passport

OR

Birth certificate,

OR

Certificate of citizenship or naturalization,

AND

Photo ID, such as current driver's license

All U.S. citizens entering Canada from a third country must have a valid passport.

Alien permanent residents of the U.S. must present their Alien Registration Card, commonly called a "Green Card."

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 308
How come Superman never needed a passport to fly anywhere?

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 769

Hey Bins
Things in the USA changed since the 911.
Now to answer your question,Superman is no longer here.

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 247
WHAT AMAZING ABOUT LK IS HE IS AN ENCYCLOPIDIA HAHAHAHAHAHA . I WONT BE SURPRISED IF HE GOES FOR THE MAYOR OF MONTREAL . HAHAHAHA

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1380
Nalin ! cartier needs your advice,BIG TIME !

Silver Member

Post Number: 255
satscanner hypocrite

Silver Member

Post Number: 256
the majority of guys from canada in this site are :hypocrites

Gold Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 1022
passport is now necessary, and cartier needs to be kept in a cage when crossing over.

Bronze Member
Username: Steph_raven

Les Cedres, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 87
cartier needs handcuffs to stop typing or the famous white jacket..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
hey Ryerson, did you get my pm?

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

RYERSON, @ PEACE ... What a...

Post Number: 271
i will check......

Silver Member

Post Number: 272
Stephane,

Yes, I agree sometimes... ur right..... Have we chatted before?

I replied.

:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
wow...what a short fight!!
we have not really chatted...i was mostly silent but askng questions we i was stuck...but i spent lots of time reading the junk on here

Silver Member

Post Number: 275
What do u mean "short fight", i don't understand....

U were mostly silent -what thread are u referring 2?

Are u Michael Jackson?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
no no no...i never had any other nicks... i was talking about the fight on tsn!!! sorry

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
Ryerson, i will pm you a link to myspace where there's pics of my home "T" room and a pic of me beside the screen. k

Silver Member

Post Number: 276
Uh?

Stephane, dude, i have no idea what ur talking about?

Why do u want me 2 go 2 ur myspace? Why are u private messaging me the link ?

Ur confusing me....what's the point of all this?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
cuz u think i'm someone else and i just want to prove 2 u that i'm who i say i am.

Silver Member

Post Number: 277
yes, but i still do not know u.

u pm me some message about something that i don't know anything about, as if i was there.

Then u talk about a fight, and i still don't know what ur talking about....

Then u send me a link 2 ur page, as if that should verify what?

ok...... well, off 2 the pub i go...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
the fight was on tsn(klitcho)
nevermind the rest...happy drinking!!

when u have a chance read this

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/334584.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 260
stephane is faggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg and that's how he start with the guys.
stephane i will say it again : the majority of the guys from canada in this forum are faaaaaaaaags and hypocrites. anytime you feel like hearing it . post it here and i will be back and say it again.
satscannerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
satscanner saaaaaatscanner
if u wanna insult poeple for a bad spelling , then you should be a good one . otherwise shut the fuckkkkkkkkkkk up

you are confused between french spelling and english and you are mastering neither one .
my spelling and as i told you before it's on purpose and using the CAPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS same thing . it's out of respect to the donkies like you and the majority in this forum.
i can teach you fucccccccccking english as well as french putaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. to hell idiot.
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1391
Fu*k sakes cartier,take your MEDS !

Bronze Member
Username: John_mcdon2

Post Number: 11
place 2 d1(ks in mcdons a$$h0le. thank you. come again. recipe for success puch my vagin to make it shoot yellow comemm canadians are ghey fagggges who like moms vagin,.

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

Superior Lake, Northwestern... Canada

Post Number: 769
John Mcdon2. cowards like you will need this country if there is a draft, as you prates like a coward.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
carty boy...i don't know where you got that post...i don't even have 100 posts???
i see u have not learned anything...like i said in one ear out the other cuz nothing's in the middle to process the info.....by the way blah blah blah!!!that's all it is

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
k enough...i'm going 4 breakfast, i might be back to play..(with the boys...wink wink to carty my boy)

Bronze Member
Username: Tulipnoire

Hong kong

Post Number: 13
LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR . AND IF U DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT CLEAR MEANS . I WILL SAY IT DIFFERENT WAY IF U WISH.

LK FUCCCCCCCK YOUUUUUUUUUU MILLION TIME STINK IRISH MOTHER FUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR racist . U NEED A REHAB. DONT FUCKIIIIIIING JUMP AND SAY WHATEVER if u were away and you were not fallowing . and dont you ever accuse me fucCCCkerrr with using nick names. it's like im scared to say stuff. and if u dont fuCCCcking get it then besides stinky you are idiot. i use cartier1 i will always use my name which is my family name for fuckkkkkking real . so fuckkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuu. A8ss kisser .LaST WEEK YOU were CRYING FOUL WITH THE CANADIEN NOW YOU KISS a*ssssssssss

stephane : what you dont realise is this : you are NOT making my life hell . you are making my life just the way i want it. so please keep writing your comment i love themmmmmmmmmmmm.
\about your mom ios she died then god bless her and i hope she is in better place .

the rest garbage like doreen shIIIIIIIIit and satscanner fucCCCker and the majority of canadiens i repeat not all of them but the majority are fagggggggggggggggggs girls and boys . so kill yourself guys.

i never started this bs first till you fuckkkkkker provoqued me and i was all the time on your side. u can fuckkkking go back and read .
Anyway my last word to you fuckkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and i will not interact with you ever . you can say whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr u r all ignored cuz simply you are just sh*iiiiiiiit.and u dont pay my mortgage. to hell

Silver Member

Post Number: 291
LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR . AND IF U DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT CLEAR MEANS . I WILL SAY IT DIFFERENT WAY IF U WISH.

LK FUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU MILLION TIME STINK IRISH MOTHER FUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR racist . U NEED A REHAB. DONT FUCCKING JUMP AND SAY WHATEVER if u were away and you were not fallowing . and dont you ever accuse me fuckerrr with using nick names. it's like im scared to say stuff. and if u dont fucCking get it then besides stinky you are idiot. i use cartier1 i will always use my name which is my family name for fuckkkkkking real . so fuckkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuu. A8ss kisser .LaST WEEK YOU were CRYING FOUL WITH THE CANADIEN NOW YOU KISS a*ssssssssss

stephane : what you dont realise is this : you are NOT making my life hell . you are making my life just the way i want it. so please keep writing your comment i love themmmmmmmmmmmm.
\about your mom iF she died then god bless her and i hope she is in better place .

the rest garbage like doreen shiIIIIIIIIt WHO WANNA TALK TO A WOAMN THAT LOOKS LIKE A MAN and satscanner fuckKKer HE LIVES LIKE SQUIREL and the majority of canadiens i repeat not all of them but the majority IN THIS SITE are fagggggggggggggggggs girls and boys . so kill yourself guys. THIS IS IN NO WAY HAVING TO DO WITH CANADA OR CANADIEN THAT ARE IN CANADA SO DONT TURN IT TO POLITICAL ISSUE , AND HONESTLY I DONT GIVE FUCKKKKKK WHAT YOU THINK.

i never started this bs first till you fuckkkkkker provoqued me and i was all the time on your side. u can fuckkkking go back and read .
anyway my last word to you fuckkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and i will not interact with you ever . you can say whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr u r all ignored cuz simply you are just shiiiiiiiit.and u dont pay my mortgage. to hell

Silver Member

Post Number: 292
STEPHANE U THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY FUCKERRRRRRRRRRR WHO KNOW HOW TO PLAY WITH NAME SHUT THE FUCKKKKK UP

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8201
Ignore the child...don't give him the attention he wants..

Silver Member

Post Number: 297
Ignore the child...don't give him the attention he wants..

Silver Member

Cartier is my boy toy, Da feel it n... Canada

Post Number: 138
sounds like a broken record...in this world the are idiotz and the worst...there r cartiers...lol
what can i say?? i got one thing to say about the one who used my name....wtf r u trying to do?? no one will believe that i ever wrote that...i will only respond to carty boy toy in a rude manner. the rest i don't give 1 nor 2 nor 3 ratz azz...put that in yur pipe and smoke it!!

Username: Huhu

Guelph, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
Hi! I am a new member on this web. I have Pansat 2700A, It is down now. I do not know where and how to get bin, key or whatever to get my receiver to work. Any help I realy preciated.
Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 287
http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/ is where u wanna go....

Silver Member

Post Number: 300
chikieu
why dont you stop your bs. and go away try your shot somewhere eles.
you want answer for your pansat2700 right? what the hell the thread says .you let all the threads that talks about pansat2700 and u suddenly get lost and find yourself in this thread.
go read or call your dealer he will help you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 290
Well, it's not like this thread is a valuable piece of real estate for the archives or anything.

So why not help the guy out :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1462
The good stuff never makes it to the archives,it always gets deleted before that happens.lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 293
i know, if u ever want a thread deleted, u'll have 2 "suicide bomb it"

That is: create a username 2 sacrifice, and post the clearest Asian puzzy close-up u can find. That should do it for the thread and maybe the username too.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1463
Not always,cartier is still here .Get him posting in it,thats sure to kill it !

Bronze Member
Username: Keanos

Post Number: 48
cartier needs to be kept in a cage like a english coward

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
John is a fake john mcdon. and he is a ghey. lk is a b0ner biter h0m0 who has no friends. all the ecoustics people are lil nhymph's who like to get up the @$$$ . please visit my site. www.lkisgheyandsoissatscanner.com thanks have a great f!ukkin dat patos

Gold Member

Post Number: 1480
lol ,mcdon2 u need a life,or professional help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
so...
0 0

Gold Member

Post Number: 1481
I got it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us