Colsat File

Bronze Member
Username: Ferrarifire

Post Number: 11
Any new working Colsat files?

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 151
The 140 bin still working good, all u have to do is input keys manually and enjoy TV until the new autoroll fix is out, and remember put your trust in Norw.....

Bronze Member
Username: 1tina_chick

Post Number: 66
141 is now out thanks to Nalin for pointing us in the right direction

Bronze Member
Username: Wkb

Post Number: 23
Tina Chick,
I have 1.41 but can't have any channels. All the satellite level and quality are red and no green at all. I deleted everything and went to factory set, but can;t get any thing to work. I have c00lsat 6000. Any help, please.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1682
I have posted two files one for C00LSAT 4000 and one for C00LSAT 5000. I don't think the C00LSAT 6000 will work with the 5000 file.
There is a
C00LSAT6000_NORW_141_20070202.zip (846.4 KB,) at
www.totalfta.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Nalin Nyda,
I had that file from dsstester,

Colsat Files » COLSAT6000_NORW_141_20070202.zip
COLSAT 6000 v141 02-02-2007
Autoroll for dish and b*ll.
Date: 02/02/2007 - View Full Info - Downloads: 499 - Download COLSAT6000_NORW_141_20070202.zip (846.42KB)
Colsat Files » COLSAT5000_NORW_141_20070202.zip
Bin 141 for colsat 5000 works as of 2-2-07
Date: 02/02/2007 - View Full Info - Downloads: 1396 - Download COLSAT5000_NORW_141_20070202.zip (846.38KB)
Was that the wrong one ? I'm so confused.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7471
"I don't think the C00LSAT 6000 will work with the 5000 file."

nalin...U make a remark like that, which shows TOTAL lack of FTA knowledge, and U have the audacity to try and be condescending to people that do know better?....U have some serious emotional and mental issues!...U have a VOID in your life that is fulfilled by power tripping and "pretending" U know something!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1683
If you have used the C00LSAT 6000 file, you should be OK. You can see that the file at totalfta site and dsstester site are identical in size. I presume you did unzip the BIN file.
You said you did a factory set. You will have removed all the previous settings.
1. You should do a full user setup.
2. You should connect the DiseqC switches, if any, in the software to get the signals from your LNBs to your receiver.
3. You may have to upload any channels lists you had before, although this is not absolutely necessary.
4. When you see good quality signal you will have to do a full or Blind scan.
5. You should also look at the keys and make sure that they have rolled in or enter them manually.

In short, the main problem seems to me of having done a factory reset and you have wiped out all the settings.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Nalin, before I did the factory set, and after I down load the new file, did not get any strong (green) signals at all. Well I used to before I got the new file, and all my channels were working fine. And because of that, I did the factory set.
I have every thing (setting, connections) as it was before and yet i don't get any good green signals at all. Any ideas what has happened ? I definitly need a strong signal before doing the blind scan.
Thanks for your help anyway.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1686
If you are not getting a signal, it is not a matter of keys or wrong BIN or anything like that. You must have the disEqC properly connected. Change it around and see.
You are absolutely right when you say, "I definitly need a strong signal before doing the blind scan." Is the satellite cable in the right connection? - simple things like that need to be checked.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
All connections are good. Changed around the disEqC but no response. Still getting red and poor signals on all satellites.
I'm so disappointed and frustrated, but thanks for keeping up with me Nalin Nyda

Gold Member

Post Number: 1688
Best thing is to start afresh tomorrow. I am going to sleep now.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 541

Hey Bush
Your DiSEqC switch maybe it went bad.
Take your receiver wire right to the LNB.

Check your TPs one at a time for Quality Signal.
Maybe you are sitting on a dead one.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Good morning/Good afternoon Kavin Reno and Nalin Nyda.
Yesterday before I went to sleep, I tried my dish line into the LNB INPUT and the other wire to TV out of RF OUT directly ( I had it connected to my DVD player and VHS, but did not work. I still have very bad red signals.
The fact that I can log in and get to satellites and changed the disEqC around from 1 to 4 and no good signals makes me wonder what is going on.
Any fresh ideas ? Thanks for your help.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1704
W BUSH
1. Possibly where the wire goes into the connector - try pressing in.
2. LNB is bad? This happens very occasionally when you connect or disconnect with receiver power on.
You will notie that I am clutching at straws, based on all the information you have provided. Did you do a factory reset and reload the BIN from a different source?
Kevin might have some more ideas.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
Hey Nalin, I found it. I found the it. I went out my house and checked the connections out my wall, and to my surprise, I found one bad. Fixed it and 'm loading my chanels as we speak. Thanks so much for your help and advices.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us