Dsscommunity down ?

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 791
I've been trying since last night,whats up?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7072
Hello,

We are not OFFLINE.

This non-access to the site issues is due to the Earth Quake that nuked the main COMM Links from Asia to North America and other points in the world. They are working to restore everything as fast as they can.

Please bare with us.

Dsscommunity/Dsscentral Com

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 957
Here is the link guys.... Lk u can use it as well too..Enjoy. Make sure to take out the * http://www.freeproxyserver.net/cgi-bin/cgiproxy/nph-proxy.pl/010110A/http/www.ds*scommunity.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 7080
LOL...how do U know this and I don't?...this is first time I heard of this link...LMAO

oh, I haven't been in chat for a few days...U have...OK....LOL

BTW thanks..

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 959

Np bro, Enjoy

Gold Member

Post Number: 7081
I gotta talk to Z about this...LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 7113
The following is an email sent to you by an administrator of "DssCommunity.c*om". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board..

Include this full email (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This message is not spam, it is a high priority alert to all DssCommunity Forums members. If you do not wish to recieve email from DssCommunity.c*om Forums please log in to your account and edit your mail preferences in your Profile.

Some of you may have noticed problems with reaching DssCentral.n*et, DssCommunity.c*om, or our members site Underabigrock.com. This is due to damage to the fiber optic pipelines running under the pacific ocean between Asia and North America (our sites are in China). The problems are caused by routing issues. This can occur when a person/people try to reach a site and their route is no longer available, then the servers try to find a new route. If the server can find a new route it will proceed, however often such routes are already overloaded or heavily loaded or also experiencing problems. The result is rolling blackouts, you may be able to reach the site sometimes and sometimes you will get any number of errors from "no response" to "site not available" and even requests by your browser to check your internet connection. While there is nothing we can do about rolling blackouts caused by routing issues, we can provide you some possible work arounds.

This is a method to proxy directly via Internet Explorer's Internet Options: open internet options in your explorer - goto connection tab - lan settings - turn on proxy and put the addy there - 212.138.64.147 - port 80 - check for local address - then close the settings and try your sites (the IP provided is a free proxy server in Asia, some people have had success with this, this method should work with any free proxy server you can locate).

Some people have also had success using findnot.com, hidemyip.com and anonymizer.com which are free or pay proxy services.

Why we are recommending using a proxy... its quite simple really, if your route to the site is out of commission, the proxy server may have a route available, so by connecting to it, you may be able to reach the site when otherwise it would not have loaded for you.

We hope this helps... latest word from the telco's is that the fiber optic pipelines should be fully repaired by mid-February.

Thanks

atr-killer

Bronze Member
Username: Pachacartier

Post Number: 81
dsscommunity sucksssssssssssssssssssss and its' memebers are idiots.

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 282
STUFFIT PRlCK

Gold Member

Post Number: 7118
Cartier has been banned from dsscomunity for being a lazy, non reading, trash mouth, wise azz punk with a bad attitude....ignore him!

As U know I don't allow any of his kind stay at dsscommunity...I knew when he registed that we was going to be a problem, and warned him to behave..after about his 3rd "cocky" post, I booted him!...he has NOBODY to blame but himself!...U see him here, he pouts and screams at everyone when he doesn't get his way!...he needs to be bich slapped!...spoiled little punk kid..

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1350
He is here because this is the only place he won't get banned! LOL

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 396
I kind like DssRookie and DssTesters
But Dss Community will get it right someday
King

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
LK IS FAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT . THERE IS NO ONE IN HERE THAT YOU DID NOT INSULT. YOU ARE NOT PROFESSIONEL YOU ARE IDIOT UGLY OLD MAN. IF U GAVE SO MUCH IMPORTANCE TO YOUR WIFE LIKE YOU DO IN FTA SHE WILL NEVER FUCKKKKK SOMEONE ELES . AND LEAVE YOU . YOU TRY TO SHOW U ARE BIG SHOT U HAVE A POWER OVER FTA . WHERE THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WERE U WHEN WE WERE DOWN COUPLE MOUNTHS. U ARE NOTHING BUT FAGOTTTTTTTTTT WHO KISS POEPLE A*SS SO YOU CAN GET A COMMISSION. AND POEPLE WH0 SUPORT YOU ,ARE ONLY POEPLE THAT DONT KNOW MUCH IN FTA WORLD AND ARE HYPOCRITS. I DONT BLAME THEIR IGNORANCE BECUZ IF THEY DONT KISS YOUR A*SSS THEY THINK THEY WILL NOT WATCH TV . HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG IDIOTS.
BY THE WAY ASK LK A question about twin legacy lnb hooked to diseqc switch combined with other dishes to a receiver viewsat and see if he answer right ahhahahahahahah.

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 822
Cartier,take the "BLUE" pills Now!Then again in [4]four hours.Refills are awaiting at the pharmacy,no charge.

Bronze Member
Username: Amex

Post Number: 47
Shuddup, you retarded fuckface.
(You shoulda been a fu.ckin blowjob)

Come back when you have a greater grasp
on the English language.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7119
King ...Dsstester is a good site...BUT dsscommunity had been around MUCH longer, than either of them and with the ORIGINAL owners...and in this DSS hobby, site ownership is VERY important..especially when it comes to "inside" info, the politics, getting the latest bins DIRECTLY from the coders, knowing all the RIGHT people and dealers etc..

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 401
I haven't been around long enough
This is why I always go with your recommendations
I stated what I liked at the present time
I'm sure DSS Community will square their technical difficulties there is nothing wrong with that. In mean time DON'T PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET. This is when your list of reputable sites become handy.

Username: Ftalife4

Post Number: 7
Some sites had people participating in the CES Convention on LV this past week. So if you had trouble getting ahold of some this might have been the reason. We had people still onsite so was not an issue for us, but i know some sites where hard to get ahold of people.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7249
Just an update about dsscommunity and its server, for those that use it..

as U most know, the earthquake damaged many communication lines, 2 weeks ago in Taiwain, disrupting many sites, including dsscommunity..

some people have experienced NO problems getting into the site and haven't had any impact...it all depends where U live , and how the server has been routed to your specific location and provider..

others, like myself have seen a noticeably difference...pages open very slowly or hard to even enter, especially at heavy traffic times..McSunny and myself have provided a free proxy link many times here to use for faster pages etc..

latest news is that some of the fiber pipes have been repaired already, and all should be repaired/replaced by end of week or sooner...when this is completed, there will be a HUGE improvement from ever before...server will be able to handle twice the traffic with much more bandwidth....so sometimes some good comes out of the bad..

BTW...I myself have noticed an improvement the past couple days, so be patient, all will be better than ever, very soon..

Silver Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 113
Who care if the site is down and slow as heck.. It's a wanna-be FTA site not even in the top 50 FTA site list floating around on the Net..

WANNABE WANNABE WANNABE WANNABE WANNABE

Username: Worldftacom

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 4
Hi all,
Just wanted to let everyone know there's a new
fta reciever website discussion board. www.worldfta.com
Check it out..free to join, no ads, no popups.
Supporting all major brand recievers..chat room for technical help when needed..

Silver Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 281
Well thanks worldfta com for letting us know in every thread.

Silver Member

Post Number: 110
worldfta.com thanx and come back with more site if u can this way dsscommunity will look as ugly as it is already. more site means more freedom more tech support

Silver Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 283
cartier-?-do we need more?We have this.

Silver Member

Post Number: 111
herb_toker i liked the way how they separated the files from the discussion . you can not miss a thing . and poeple go to that site and post their after all is your worldfta site. right herb

Bronze Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 71
One thing I will never understand about this site. People come here for information, and then start to bash one another. People help here. Yet these stupidity comments on here. OMG.
FIrst of all cartier, how do you know LK is a fa g got? Hmm?? There is only one way to know that for sure unless he admits it. So by saying he is a fa g without him admitting is, is saying that you are a fa g. How does that sound? Pretty stupid eh?
Not trying to start anything. I just don't understand how things always lead to bashing.

Bronze Member
Username: Worldftacom

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 12
worldfta is not owned by any retailer,distributor or manufacturer and is privately owned.
There are no popups, no spamming, and no advertising (besides in the chat but nothing I can do about it yet cause I don't own it).
I'm sorry if I offended anyone here, was not my intent..just though some fta hobbyist's would like to know there is an alternative to the garbage...

admin worldfta.com

Bronze Member
Username: Kamalrose

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 23
hi my dish azria 700 international channel is not working need help-----------

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 421
I went their for a look worldfta.com

True no adds post count very low not much help could be expected their with thread count so low

You are involved in the hobby of "testing". Some would call "testing" illegal. It is best to surf safe and ONLY use Reputable sites.

( Reputable is defined : upright of good character by experience or witness
his reputation precedes him
as in a service station they won't rip your off and are adept
held in esteem
having integrity )

Gold Member

Post Number: 7269
This site is filled with lazy ignorant children, ego trippers, and spammers...people at the bottom of the barrel..there are ONLY about 5 people here who know what they are saying and doing..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1512
And I'm trying to learn from them - LMAO!

The funny thing about this is, when they can't figure out their problems then they come back for help and when you question them about it, they get in an uproar.

What's that saying "Don't dirty the water to later drink from it"

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
This site is filled with lazy ignorant children, ego trippers, and spammers...people at the bottom of the barrel..there are ONLY about 5 people here who know what they are saying and doing..

Yup LK know what the bottom of the barrel is like.. He and All his friends live there... In making reference to... it's from that of fear... Worries of lost revenue with the spread of FREE rein sites... Where people are not censored or banned for speaking the truths...

Where a post is not measured on how it will help the sponsor pushing the latest piece of Korean crap STB..

But where it will help some one make the right selection on buying a box... Where pepople can post messsges based on the boxes value not a message saying it's great because of how many sit in the warehouse...

FREEDOM RINGS LISTEN UP IT'S FOR YOU !

Gold Member

Post Number: 1518
DSS - Here is where I have a problem with your posts! If you don't agree with someone, you should voice your opinion (we all do), but the constant bashing is really unnecesary... I can't speak for others, but when I see something that concerns me, then I voice that and the reason why. Not just shooting my mouth (or fingers since we are typing) to bash someone or something simply because of personal belief. Now, does that mean everyone will agree with me or do I expect them to? NO.. And if they disagree and state so without the bashing then we exchange thoughts and move on....

A lot of useful information is posted here yet to be lost between the bashing and what not which is what makes this site sometimes hard to help people who actually come here for help.

I to get agravated when people ask the same question over and over again, but I've come to realize that some do it because the information they are lookign for gets lost here when threads are highjacket and end up being bashing zones rather then information sharing which is what it originally was intended for. Other repeat questions because of simple laziness and since you can't tell who is who, then (at least what I do) is pointed to the answer or not coment at all. But the bashing is really out of hand.

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 622
Wow, PRFRMNJ, u go!! :-)

Well said!

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
PRFRMNJ

Lotta "I"

:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1524
DSS - "I" can only speak for "Myself"..... LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Abdou91

Post Number: 81
I starded to learn about fta here but when I found that there is no respect each other I change for others I learn a lot and people was helpful
here like PRFRMNJ said a lot of useless speach about a verry insulting sttuf

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 676
sauvesouris , maybe u should learn how 2 read... where is the insulting stuff?

And ur post is what seems useless.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us