TRUE..LK IS THE RAT

Username: Key_largo

Post Number: 3
"WARNING"
Don't ever log on, click-on or go to any links LK tells you. "HE IS THE RAT"

P.S. They follow your IP address and hunt you down.

P.S.S. But don't worry, if you got $, it talks and you can get off. I know $$$$ Talks, but LK walks.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1719
Well now I see another impersonator using another one of my old nicks that was stolen...ONLY someone who has been here for years (like a mod) would know all muy old nicks...there are NO old regulars here like me..

Ecoustics...U've been warned...clean up! or I will take half your members to dsstester and dsscommunity or hashhu..

Bronze Member
Username: Cincy

Post Number: 22
WARNING
keylargo is sh*t starter

LK IS THE KING!!!!

Username: Key_largo

Post Number: 4
Dear Allen:
That's it! Rather then let this post slip to the bottom then fade away, you bring it back to the top. Dumb Dumb

LK really isn't a rat, but a grandfather who didn't plan for his retirement, doesn't know how to play golf and promotes dsscommunity, which like all DSS sites eventually will be busted and LK will have his cimputer taken away and watch life from behind bars. He will be the king alright, cleaning the commodes in jail.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
keylargo

LK is the onle help on this site and people like you need to go back where u came from.

Their are alot of people that like and apperciate LK. I do alot of reading and he is the onle one that i have seen help people.

You on the other hand have made 4 post stiring trouble. What is the reason are u insecure or do u just need something to do?

Bronze Member
Username: Trucker

Post Number: 28
"LK" i will say you have helped a lot of people. but not sure if your a retired vet with a lot time on his hands who post 24/7 on dss sites. or you are agent or mod working for charlie to build cases on people. remember everybody has the right to opinion. if you are legit, then great you are helping a lot of people. but you expect people to kiss your azz. if i don't like whats being posted, i just turn the computer off or go another site, no big deal. remember you don't have to respond or read this post. this is my opinion.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1745
808.....I don't expect anybody to kiss my azz....I just DEMAND respect no matter where I am at..online..shopping...golfing...fishing...in public...because I am a human being who does NOBODY wrong...so I expect and demand respect as a good human being!...and I speak the truth and my opinions to anyone , even the Pope!...I've even had a senior chief circuit court judge censored for treating me disrepectful!...I do NOT tolerate injustices and disrespect from anybody!...I have earned my respect in all facets of my life!

BTW...I do not work for anybody (have been retired since 1999) and have no dealings with any law enforecement, FCC, or legal officials...when I was in the military, I had much dealings with intelligence, legal and law officials, tribal war lords, government agencies, classified missions and documents etc...but never anything to do with satellite piracy..and still do NOT !

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
LK
You have my respect.I dont usually have much to say just a lot of reading but I have to say something. These people r here to start trouble

you are the king!!!!

Username: Kev74

Post Number: 2
I have read alot of LK's posts here, alot of them are so great and he doesn't give you wrong advice because what i know i totally agree with him. If you go thru forum on net, you usually see there a several people or just one person like LK, they are very helpful people and you learn alot from them. Thanks for your time and advice LK.
Kev

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 344
LK MY FRIEND, I guess you can say impersonation is the greatest form of flattery everyone wants to use your nick's.
Rest assured any one that knows you know's you are an upstanding person who has helped hundreds if not thousands so keep up the good work!!!
I'll always be at your side to defend you LK!

Bronze Member
Username: Cadavis

Schertz, Texas USA

Post Number: 23
LK

You are very helpful and you do have a great deal of knowledge in this field.

I would like to respond to your remarks about about respect. I understand you would like respect as you say you demand respect. No, you havn't done anything "wrong." These clowns that are bashing you don't deserve any respect and I have no clue why they do it.

My point behind this is that a lot of the time you are rude to new users or newbies that come in. I understand your frustration because they do not read first and want all the answers handed to them. I don't post many messages but I do read every day. I think it would be best to direct the new people to where they need to be without being rude. The average person deserves respect right out of the gate as long as they are not being rude themselves. I understand you don't want to spoon feed them, so don't. Simply re-direct the post you don't feel are worth your time because of lack on knowledge on their part.

As for the clowns, INGNORE them!!!! I wouldn't let anyone run me out of town.

This post is intended to shed some light and give my opinion; not to stir up any crap.

Thanks for helping everyone on your own free time.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us