L K IS A RAT !

Bronze Member
Username: Boston

Post Number: 19
"WARNING"
LK works for the MAN. He has taken down more of our brothers then the IRS. He worked for dssstuff.ca and turned RAT to get off with exchange for ratting out "US". Stay clear of any LK listings.

"A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND IN DEED"

BYE BYE LK GO AWAY U LITTLE SHI.........T

Bronze Member
Username: Paint

Post Number: 18
I assume you will be posting unequivocal proof of your allegations with the proper names, addresses and numbers so we can individually verify your claims, Other wise butt out.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1714
Boston is another one of my old nicks that was stolen from me, causing me to change nicks for the 10th time in 3 years here..he is a trouble maker and an old regular here too (Richard Young or James Millard)...he uses aliases such as kneegrows, Analman, Butt-boy,testbaby, Mr Whitefolks, stupid idiots, Real Applebee, L K, etc..I also beleive him to be a mod here too...and encourages trouble to raise internet hits, to make Ecoustics #1 at Google search, which raises fees for sponsors to advertise here..

Ecoustics and this individual has always made falsy unsubstantiated claims against me to start trouble, increasing the # of posts and Google value..they know I have a strong following here...they resent that, and some strengths I have to lead people away from here to other better sites such as dsstester or dsscommunity

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
LK, .After reading here for couple months and watching the bashing you take and now with whom ever is behind this bashing finally proving you're right about trouble coming from inside Ecoustics, why don't you either leave this site and take your followers with you or give followers subtle encouragement to bombard Ecoustics and their advertisers with e-mail plus load this site with nonsensical posts, Ecoustics should get message. Or do both!!

proof by way of Applebee posts user registration being Oct-04 and shown as new member either had to be done inside or someone spent 18 months setting U up which isn't likely.

Patience only goes so far.

dumb ques. biggest reason I don't use dsscommunity is reading white on black, can that be changed by user??

don't mean to propagate thread title

Bronze Member
Username: Cincy

Post Number: 18
LK is one of the most healpful people on this site and a lot of people realy like him and apperciate him
HE IS GREAT
thank you very much LK!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1729
I am NOT , "one of the most helpful"...I AM the most helpful here.....there are ONLY 2-4 people here, who provide any help at all!....But I will walk and ask that all U come to dsscommunity.c*om and dsstester.c*om where I mod..we have all the Files, Manuals and Guides that U would ever need..

Username: Dish_newb

Post Number: 5
LK has definetly been very helpful here. I have learned a lot from his postings, even though I have been doing this for only a week now

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Thanks for control panel info.

door is open, interested to see what transpires/Brian's responce

Bronze Member
Username: Cincy

Post Number: 21
LK YOUR THE ONLY HELP I HAVE EVER GOT FROM HERE

YOU ARE THE KING!!!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH
« Previous Thread Next Thread »