Dish question for LK

Bronze Member
Username: Jderek

Post Number: 31
Looking at buying a phase 111 directv HD satellite dish. Will it work for dishnet 110 or 119 using FTA receivers? Thanks to you and your guidance , I've been watching tv for a year. Hope your boat is up and running. Thanks DJ

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 803
Bought a brand new boat..gave old boat to son...shipped it up to Mass..will be watching the Bosox in another week here, can't wait...but still like A-Rod and Jeter..will catch the Yanks a few games too...do the West coast FL tour....

Stay away from phase 3 DTV dishes...many mods will need to be done...that dish also has an internal switch...its a nightmare..

Bronze Member
Username: Jderek

Post Number: 32
Thanks for your dish info. I'll look for something else!. Glad to hear you have eliminated the boat problems and are getting in some quality time on the ocean. You're BoSox have had an interesting off-season. Can't wait till they start in April.
Take care..DJ

bouttep
Unregistered guest
LK

i have a pansat 2700 i loaded the bin , when i scan the satelite it only scan's the 110 not 119 and i have both , it works fine on the pansat 2500 that i have in the living room
any ideas ?

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 809
what do U mean?...it will NOT scan 119?...it will if U choose it to..and the 119 LNB,cable,connections are aligned and good; and antenna receiver disque settings configuration is set correctly..do not use a channel list and a scan!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us