Chanel list

Anonymous

Hello everyone how can I load a channel list to my pansat 3500s?
I have a channel list and I'm using the Pansat3500S Channel Editor to download in to the 3500
But when I do the download and reconnect to my TV all the channels have only a number and no signal,

Can some one tell me step by step how to load the channel list to my 3500s that I want please?

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 515
Use channel master program...there is usually a Guide with it...nobody can tell U step by step, its too long..so go to thge list of DSS sites we have posted here and start reading about channel master..

Silver Member

Post Number: 522
How to use Channel Master...file/program included

http://forums.dsstester.co*m/vbb/showthread.php?t=41111

REMOVE THE * IN .CO*M in link above...also U must register first (FREE) at dsstester.c om

Anonymous

LK Thanks for your advice

Silver Member

Post Number: 525
BTW...using channelists is NOT a necessity...many prefer not to...and prefer to do sat/TP/blind/ scans instead..its easier..

Anonymous

Are there ANY advantages to using a channel editor? I've never used one before. I did a blind scan and selected the Echostar package and all seems to be fine. What exactly will I gain by using a channel editor? Can I rename the channels to whatever I want? I've tried reading posts, but nothing seems to go into any detail as to what a channel editor really does.

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 172
I have a nice channel list if you are interested in getting missing channels that have changed around, plus new locals, tim

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 395
Go away spammer
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us