Dish Network

Username: Extremeforce

Post Number: 2
Dish Network said I can only have up to 6 receiver. Is there anyway to have more than 6 receiver?

Pepe Smith
Unregistered guest
you buy 6 x8 multi switch(zinwell) and you can connect up to 8 receivers

Post Number: 4
I still have to activate those receivers, so will they know that I have 8 receivers instead of 6?

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 452
Each receiver will need a card...if U are not a hacker,and are just subscribing...then U must go thru DN...call again,maybe get a different rep..

Pepe Smith
Unregistered guest
if your subscribing you can get another two receivers for $50 @ and 4.99 @ programming

Post Number: 5
do I have to plug my phone jack line into my receiver? What happen if I don't I have the 311 and the 322 receiver

Username: Googlefun

Post Number: 2
I have pansat 2700A. and my dish is pointed at 148 west echo 1.2 sattelite...i get 99% quality of signal but i cant see any picture. it says waiting for picture for long time and then the channel appears and it goes away after a min and it says waiting for picture!..
i seriously need help guys...

Anonymous

There is strong wind outside that is blow pictures away, so you have to wait good weather.

Anonymous

Hay Do you know how to get the arabic channels???

Bronze Member
Username: Leew

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 53
you can get arabic channels on T5 for free.

my2cents
Unregistered guest
goole boy...you need a new BIN with the fix of that auto roll problem. that's the reason why it keeps saying waiting for picture.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us