Future-fta.com...... is it down to you all too?

Bronze Member
Username: Tosh

Post Number: 14
just wanted to see whats up! I tried going there last night and tonight and it was down, is it my computer or is anyone else haveing this same problem?
Thanks!

Anonymous

i have the same problem

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 167
yes future-fta.com is down here too..could very possibly be an overload on the server due to the key change last night...all sites are busy and pages opening very slowly.. everyone is looking for new keys, new bins, and how to input keys and upload bins...same questions everyone asks here,instead of simply just uploading an autoroll bin,and kickin back and no need to visit any sites!

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 354
Hey LK; What fun is that, kickin back and missing all the perfunctory ?`s. On a more serious note, I did notice a little freezing on the 1019 bin today when I was "testing" my stb, I suspected it was a key change, but wouldn`t have know otherwise, auto-roll is sweet.

Bronze Member
Username: Tosh

Post Number: 15
I have autoroll as well and I guess it still works... I really don't watch tv all that much, I'm in chat rooms about it more than actually watching TV lol... hope it gets back up soon, thats my favorite just cause not spammed to death like here... yall got any other sites that are good?

Silver Member

Post Number: 169
Dsstester.c*om..dsscommunity.c*om are both excellent sites..as is dsscentral.n*et is also..

Stay away from pantecf2a.com ..they like to bash and ban people for no reason...its a Nazii site!

googles
Unregistered guest
Can U help me for autoroll on Fortec Lifetime
Ultra. Iam using the 282t4 bin file.
Thank U

Anonymous

LK your a fu*&&*^^$ moron!

If you got banned from pantecf2a.com then you screwed up royally! from there..

Just look at your postings... moronic idiot!

Silver Member

Post Number: 240
My postings were like Capt Kangaroo for kids...all I did was help and never bashed...the reason quoted for the ban doesn't even exist!...

some "senior engineer" jerk there said I asked to be a mod, which isn't true...THEY JUST MADE ME one..

he said I bashed in in public...Not true, I never even bashed hin...public or private..

I stuck up for some members who asked legit questions but this "mod" there flamed every post who askled a question about a specific bangs 284T file...I defend the members and staed there was no description with the file so they were HONEST questions...THEN I GOT BANNED..screw them...I know more than most them anyway, and I 'm no little kid going to get banned or scolded for something I didn't do or for defending people who ask honest questions..they can kiss my azz!...they wanted me, I don't want or need them!

my 2 cents
Unregistered guest
the true LK has been very helpfull here. There are some azzzfack face mod of LK coming here screwing things up. Just because they're jealous of LK being to helpfull than them.

I know this FTA stuff very well and I have been seeing LK posts lately, and it's all true. Also, he's been a reliable resource of answers for questions.

By the way, this is not LK posting. An American instead.

so leave him alone and let him help people here.

F U all for making his badname.

Anonymous

Is this site still down ?

Thanks!

old_dude
Unregistered guest
Been trying to get Future-Fta for a week. Still unable and was wondering if ISP has it blocked??
I still get email messages from the forum on threads I am subscribed to, so wonder if it is really down, or BLOCKED??

nospam
Unregistered guest
DNS problems.
The quick way around while they're down is to open
c:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts file in notepad and add the following enties

70.86.135.18 FUTURE-FTA.COM

fortybeers
Unregistered guest
What will that do, and if everyone would use the autoroll bins there would not be a server overload.

richard mccloud
Unregistered guest
I have windows 98 version2 internet explorer browser and nospam's solution for future-fta.com does not work for me. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

THANK YOU nospam! It worked fine!
What is the explanation? Is my ISP blocking the link?
Or the "favorite" was obsolete?

blablabla 6969
Unregistered guest
Could someone be a little more desriptive on how to get to his site? I tried adding that to the bottom of my host file....no luck...
Wonder if anyone else had similar problems
I have windows xp proffesional....

Username: Nrb856

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 2
Future-fta up and running.....

------------------------------------------------
Info from Mod on fta site
Future-Fta.c*m is Down There is however a new domain set temp now intill the old issues are fixed. ***.future-fta.info

Silver Member

Post Number: 319
here's the link

http;//[link removed]

I was registered with future-fta.com but had to log in again..

Username: Sml

Lith, Il Usa

Post Number: 1
How do i find the bins???

Silver Member

Post Number: 428
with your eyes and using your brain...bins = files

Lith, Il Usa

Post Number: 2
Thanks LK. If I could one more ? The most recent file on pansat 2700A I found was oct 1985. If you know of a more recent one I would once again appreciate it. Thanks again!!

Lith, Il Usa

Post Number: 3
Hey LK. I guess I am an Iddiot? I ment the year 2005!

Silver Member

Post Number: 437
X-87BL_060126_142_au_api.zip ...thats 2006 Jan 26

[link removed]

REMOVE the * in .C*OM in link above..

Unregistered guest
to pal cad no idiots. just remember. all who treat others as a idiot deserve what they get. eventually the police or fbi or god will get them.
but they probably arnt smart enough to believe in god
please excuse their language. i am a novice and i would not trust any ones information that treated others this way. i am ashamed of them.

Usa

Post Number: 4
loaded 60126 142 hane good quality pulled channels getting black screen keeps saying waiting for picture 10%-50% on and on. Have any ideas?? Help?

Anonymous

try old 118 noauto manualkeys for a day or two?

Anonymous

thanks lk all is on and good on14*3

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 757
[link removed]
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us