Unregistered guest
Hi
I can not get Fox News and CNN

How can I get them back?

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 171
I have a new channel list if you are interested in it, with new updated channels, and locals, tim

Anonymous

Hi Everyone
I have the same problem, I cannot get CNN or FOX NEWS AND SOME OTHERS. What happened? Help guys!
Female in trouble needs your help ! Please

Anonymous

Tim ,I am also interested in your channel list, could you e-mail it to celicagt007@yahoo.com

Thankx

Tom Jo
Unregistered guest
I even did a blind scan but still those channels plus some more are missing ???

Do I need to update anything?

Anonymous

I am also missing channels
118 History, 139 TBS, 140 ESPN NEWS, 176 Cartoon, 183 TLC, 200 CNN, 205 FOX News on DishNetw

Can anybody help please ? Blind scan has not bring any solution to me !!

Bronze Member
Username: Babakhan

Post Number: 13
what card are u using ?...The keys are changing..those are the channel goes first bf4 u loose everything

Pepe Smith
Unregistered guest
Check your signal strenght and quality on your echo7

Pepe Smith
Unregistered guest
Level shud be 80 or above and quality of 99%

Username: Ajb

Post Number: 9
Those channels are active under new key.Yes, those channel have been moved for about 2 weels now .Unless you have receiver ,that you can input two sets of key(for active,future)keys,you will not get those channels unless you put the new (soon to be active)keys in.If you use the new keys now, you will only get missing channels back and loose everything else.Following keys are soon to activated key.If you don't have them, write down now,so when they have complete change over,you will have them.
(soon to be keys)
00: 9e 5b 7a 77 c0 fe 91 ca
01: 4d 2a dc 33 d4 cd e3 75

Anonymous

For J Pear

What brand and model of receiver can you input key for (active, future) keys ?
How/where did you get the new keys ?

Thankx

Post Number: 10
I have viewsat2000platinum,I have autoroll programed in it.So when ever the key changes the next key is already on screen.The keys have been posted on alot of different web-sites.If you want to know about the brands here is couple of site you can go in and search.
totalfta.com (home of viewsat sponsor)
dsstester.*om
dssrookie.com(on of my favorite) keys are posted front page of this site.Alots of people wait too long to write down and when they change the keys it is really hard to get on this sites for about a day or so...

Anonymous

Thankx for your information on this J Pear

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
No problem

Adam P
Unregistered guest
For J Pear

I have a pantec mx and I still have the 256c bin on it (which i have to add keys(00 01) manually.

Is there any safe bin for this box to cover both active and future keys(or with autoroll)?

if yes, where can I find it

Thanks alot

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
alot of people have different opinions.latest fix is 271t but some people have said its killing there colone.I don't have pantec but I have been reading about them and I think safe bet is 270t.It has autoroll.factory default your receiver,download new bin,antenna set up,scane the bird,wait few minutes for it to autoroll.Enjoy pantec2fa.*om(* is for c)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us