Archive through June 29, 2005

aayesha gandhi
Unregistered guest
thank u mastra ya blew it cause last time i went the dish keys colum was blank!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

are these keys for fortec ultra/dish network ?

Anonymous

I used to get TVE but for the last two days I cannot get it. How do I get TVE now?

hardy
Unregistered guest
thanks helping hand.
the professional person who has given me this system has told me to bring the system back to him, because he said he will do the fixing for free.

THANKS AGAIN helping hand.

hardy

billybobfanclub
Unregistered guest
hey guys, tried spanishbabe's codes , didnt work, need dishnet 00 and 01 codes thnks

alwaysmind
Unregistered guest
PLEASE HELP!

PLEASE HELP!

NEED ALL, FROM A-to-Z, INFORMATION. NOTHING SHOULD BE LEFT OUT. I AM NEW TO THIS SYSTEM CALLED PANSAT 2500 A.

anyone have a complete ,(i mean from A-to-Z, nothing should be left out), instructions on how set-up the Pansat 2500A. if so than tell me exactly where is it? i badly need them in the future reference. and another question is that where can i find the Pansat2500A's cord that connects from the computer to the Pansat 2500A? so i could download new fixes right on my Pansat 2500A. and also i need the website where i can find the keys to the Pansat 2500A's instantly.

PLEASE HELP!

PLEASE HELP!

THANKS TO ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO HELP THE NEWBIE.

Spanishbabe
Unregistered guest
Key 00: 35 a5 72 32 6f 2f c3 48
Key 01: 1c 41 32 39 f9 cc 38 c7

Here are other keys atre working in one of my
Digiwave 7000 for the dish net hope could help some one .
Sorry if the other are not working but,the are to me in the other box here at home.

Username: Ginaduenas

Post Number: 1
hola alguien puede ayudarme ? no puedo ver los canales hispanos, solo hasta el 538 mi antena esta orientada al dishnetwork sat 110 y 119

No_Spoon_Feeding
Unregistered guest
alwaysmind

READ !
READ !

Read the whole thread all the help u instantly
WANT!

READ!
READ!

Damn spoon eaters like urself always want it now but 2 f-in LAZY 2 read and see it's been asked and answered..

Username: Elmetiche

Post Number: 3
gina a donde te encuentras

nhojandre
Unregistered guest
I have a rex-1 box the key codes unlock all channels except the adult channels any idea why? does this happen to anyone esle?

Username: Rubynguyen

Fairfax, Va U.S.

Post Number: 1
1. Du`ng software ke`m theo dde^? ddu+a bin file va`o receiver

2 Downloading Procedure for Pansat (Flash Memory)

a. Connect satellite receiver to PC with RS-232C cable Modem (straight
cable)
b. Turn off the power of the satellite receiver (in front panel)\.
c. Open the Blacklist STB Upadte\.
d. Click 'Browser' and select the bin file you want to download
then click
'Fix'\.
e. Do not interrupt while downloading\.
f. Press OK after download complete; satellite receiver will reboot by
itself\.
Blacklist_STB_UPDATER_1.3.zip (109k)
Do not interrupt satellite receiver until reboot by itself

Anonymous

yo (thang ngu) does this work for my fortec ultra?

Anonymous

does anyone knows the new key codes for Dish net

OmDude
Unregistered guest
you will most likely have to wait until the morning as its not likely that anyone will be updating maestra or key-master this late kinda shitty but you may want to look into an autoroll program

OmDude
Unregistered guest
hey dude if you have a PanSat 2500 just reach back behind the reciever and flip the on/off switch and you should get your channels back they didnt actually change the code be sure to flip the switch on the back of the reciever and not the front

All Rights Reserved
Unregistered guest
OmDude
"you will most likely have to wait until the morning as its not likely that anyone will be updating maestra"

The world don't stop when u Pompous YANKS sleep Keys have been and will be updated 24 hours a day. But last key change was Wednesday..

alwaysmind
Unregistered guest
Thang Ngu
i cannot understand some of the letters in your message, would you mind putting all those step in which i can understand,english preferably. if it is in another language, can you translate for me. I also need a website if you have any.

Thanks Thang Ngu.

alwaysmind
Unregistered guest
No_Spoon_Feeding:
i do not understand your message. i am new this system. what is a thread?
i do not understand how system works at all. there are lots of variables that controll this system. So someone with good experiance could help me alot. So if you could help me, that would be most helpful to me.

I WILL SOON GET IT. BUT UNTIL THEN I NEED HELP.

LK
Unregistered guest
We are ALL leaving this Ecoustics site because they allow Kneegrow to ruin it,bash everyone,and now have invaded our privacy by posting our IP's in public.We are going to [link removed] where they have the latest keys posted and all the lastest files and they are friendly, safe,free and maintain your privacy.

VIDOP
Unregistered guest
QUE PASA CON LOS PPV QUE NO SE VEN CON ATMEGA 128

VIDOP
Unregistered guest
I CAN`T SEE PPV CHANNELS..WHAT HAPPEN??????

CHEESE CHEESE
Unregistered guest
LK

YOU WANT SUM CHEESE FOR THAT WHINE U PATHETIC LITTLE TWIT...

VIDOP
Unregistered guest
i need the archive through for june 25...i can`t see ppv channels on atmega

VIDOP
Unregistered guest
i need the Latest and Current Keys for june 25 please

VIDOP
Unregistered guest
CHEESE CHEESE whattttt?????

VIDOP
Unregistered guest
Any June 25 KEYS yet?

Username: Patti

Celina, Ohio US

Post Number: 5
hello LK
after i go to [link removed] then what do i do so i can PLEASE find the new keys codes

PLEASE
THANKS email PLEASE mickey58125@yahoo.com

spinal tap
Unregistered guest
patti.they are on the front page,right in front of you at hashhu

Fairfax, Va U.S.

Post Number: 2
http://www.dvb50.com/forums/frame_view.php?tp=0&t=41006
http://www.dvb50.com/forums/
you can try to search these

moto gp fan
Unregistered guest
hi there, i have a pantec ultra fta reciever, keys 00- 35 a5 72 32 6f 2f c3 48 01- 1c 41 32 39 f9 cc 38 c7 , there is no switch on back to turn off or reset, have tried unpluging, and it just says scrambled or bad channel , pls help moto gp race is on tommorrow thnks

kookoo
Unregistered guest
hi does anybody know the code for saturday june 25th?If yu do please inform me as soon as possible.

kookoo
Unregistered guest
hi does anybody know the code for saturday june 25th?If yu do please inform me as soon as possible.

chicago
Unregistered guest
Key00 /34/A5/72/32/6F/2F/C3/48

Key01 /1B/41/32/39/F9/CC/38/C7

moto gp fan...U have more than a scrambled channel problem...U are using an autoroll and your keys are incorrect...the 1st 2 digits of BOTH keys (35-34..1C-1B) are off and need to be manually input,then reset the receiver (power off,power on-Back of receiver)...your picture will freeze using the keys U posted above..

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 446
They are the same as june 22 .No changes since then.

moto gp fan
Unregistered guest
hi there thnks chicago, tried changing 00- to 34 and 01- to 1c then unpluged reciever -tried again and bad or scrambled channel , any help would be much apreciated thnks

Anonymous

i think the new keys does not work pvv sport event tonite tried but no luckkk any advice

chicago
Unregistered guest
moto..nobody said unplug...reset/reboot (Back of receiver..power OFF,wait 2 minutes,power ON)...go to channel 300..

those keys work 100%!...

booger1
Unregistered guest
Key0: 35 A5 72 32 6F 2F C3 48 ** Active
Key1: 1C 41 32 39 F9 CC 38 C7

moto gp fan
Unregistered guest
Thanks again Chicago, but unfortunately I do not have a reset or power button on back of receiver.? It is a pansat ultra, how do I reset reboot? Thank you very much!

Anonymous

unplug and count to 30

moto gp fan
Unregistered guest
please help big race on speed at 3 00 pm dont want to miss , have tried codes , unplugging etc still scrambled or bad channel,thnks to all trying to help

littlelamb
Unregistered guest
Hi all,
I have a fortec ultra life ,when i put in the new keys this time ,i only get gold tv and nasa
unlike before .
Can someone please help ?

johnchiang
Unregistered guest
i have a re-1 box when i changed the key i lost all of the adult channels? Can anyone help?

Unregistered guest
hey...i lost my signal for my 7's my 6,8's are fine weather is good...cables are all connected rite..any suggestions?? was watchin tv then just poof lost signal

gitmo
Unregistered guest
Scan again!

austin 316
Unregistered guest
what channel is the wwe ppv?

Diseqc 4X1
Unregistered guest
ashley-lynn
hey...i lost my signal for my 7's my 6,8's are fine weather is good...cables are all connected rite..any suggestions?? was watchin tv then just poof lost signal

I bet u have a Diseqc 4X1 switch which came with the receiver them suckers die all the time the damn cheap china shhit bbastard :-)

Unregistered guest
Diseqc 4X1...yup thats exactly wat i have..so you think thats wat happend it died??..do you recommend something better??lol

Unregistered guest
Proceso para entrar las llaves en el Recividor fortec ultra life:
1) Enciende el recividor Fortec.
2) Presione Menu.
3) Busca Editar Canal (moviendote a mano derecha)
4) Selecciona Code
5) Entra 1010 o 1668 ( Password )
6) El Keycode Function debe estar en OFF.
7) Muevete hasta Nagravision.
8) Presiona la Flecha derecha del control hasta que aparesca la palabra Dish Network.
9) Baja a la Llave 00 y entra la nueva llave y presiona OK ( La llave tiene 16 digitos )
10) Repite el proceso para la llave 01 y presiona OK nuevamente.
11) Presiona Exit solo una vez.
12) Muevete a la derecha tal que entres el password del recividor para que la palabra ON aparesca en el Code Function.
13) Presiona EXIT,EXIT.
14) Disfruta la programacion.

Recuerda repetir el proceso cada vez que cambien las llavez.

:-) :-) :-) :-)
Unregistered guest
ashley-lynn
Diseqc 4X1...yup thats exactly wat i have..so you think thats wat happend it died??..do you recommend something better??lol

Well first u need 2 make sure thats the problem switch the cables around move the e7 2 the e6,8 side and change the settings on the receiver sat setup menu if u get conformation that u now get e7 and e6,8 dead Hop on ebay and get a new switch..

or if u have a open connector on the Diseqc 4X1 move e7 and change the sat settings on the reciever and ride the puppy until it dies :-)

gizmo
Unregistered guest
Key0: 35 A5 72 32 6F 2F C3 48 ** Active
Key1: 1C 41 32 39 F9 CC 38 C7

Anonymous

Can anyone help me get TVE? Thanks.

maybe
Unregistered guest
what channel?

Unregistered guest
well...i tryed movin it around...and still no signal switched it to where the 6,8 works still no signal..switched it on the reciever to..nothin can ever be that easy for me lol..still got my 6.8's not my 7's..got any other suggestions wat maybe it could be or i can do different? thanx for all the help you have given me already...greatly appreciated

gizmo
Unregistered guest
Run cable directly to receiver from dish,by pass the switch,and see if 7 (119 satellite) comes in...if not,then bad LNB,or cable or connections or alignment...or U never scanned the 119 bird..

WaleedMal
Unregistered guest
Plz can some one tell me the keys of Globecast

konpamax
Unregistered guest
key1 77-C4-B3-74=E0-6B-15-2B

Anonymous

make that 15-28

Anonymous

key1 77-C4-B3-74-E0-6B-15-28 (not 2B)

Not
Unregistered guest
Not Dish Key

Not
Unregistered guest
Not Dish Key

Username: Lance_barr

Post Number: 5
thank u sir

Suzie
Unregistered guest
key1 77 c4 b3 74 e0 6b 15 28

mali_bane
Unregistered guest
n e one have new DN keys
thanx in advance

Outlander05
Unregistered guest
whats the dish key for today?

Outlander05
Unregistered guest
dish keys anyone

Anonymous

how do u set up the bell network?

Username: Bertoro

Toronto, Ontario Canada

read 3 posts up !!!!

Fairfax, Va U.S.

Thank You
Do You have new autoroll 249 bin file for Pansat 2500A? Do you have software to fix it.

BRAIN DEAD
Unregistered guest
Outlander05
whats the dish key for today?

BRAIN DEAD PHUCK READ ABOVE U MORON POST

Username: Salvatore316

Post Number: 8
does anyone have the new keys for today? It's now 7:50pm Toronto time.

Post Number: 9
key 0 is 35a572326f2fc348
key 1 is 77c4b374e06b1528

That get keys files does not work up to date, from hashhu.com. Is there something wrong with it?

Anonymous

Mr Salvatore see Susie about 7:24 they are there

Anonymous

Susie thanks for the info

Anonymous

Mr Salvatore Active KEY1 77 C4 B3 74 E0 6B 15 28

Post Number: 10
how come that GetKeyes file from HashHu doesn't work? I downloaded it and it just keeps giving me keys from last weeks change. I actually had to get the keys from Susie at 7:24 (By the way thank you Susie). Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening. Do I have to download the GetKeyes file again every time the dish changes keys?

gizmo
Unregistered guest
DISHNET KEYS Current
06-27-05 07:00pm EST
Key0: 35 A5 72 32 6F 2F C3 48
Key1: 77 C4 B3 74 E0 6B 15 28 ** Active

Got these from the keymaster file..Getkeys will update,but right now is showing the old keys and "disconnecting" from the net.

Keymaster is linked to dsscentral. net
Getkeys is linked to bevkeys.com

johnnytuna
Unregistered guest
New posted keys for dish do not work

gizmo
Unregistered guest
Sure they work!

busterbruin
Unregistered guest
need help as to why dishnet 110 is running but dishnet 119 is only showing scrambled channel

johnnytuna
Unregistered guest
I have a pantec ultra and the keys work. But keys do not work on fortec ultra. Does anyone have any idea why? This is the first time the keys did not work on the fortec.

Bronze Member
Username: Rupert

Edegwater, FL United States

Post Number: 44
Key0: 35 A5 72 32 6F 2F C3 48
Key1: 77 C4 B3 74 E0 6B 15 28 ** Active

Bronze Member
Username: Monti

Post Number: 40
hi, I was downloading bin file. The loader went up to 11% then I got a message failed. I tried again then I got 4 or 5% then I got failed. I tried after that and it start to fail right away. Any sugesstion? Do I need some kind of boot file? By the way the reciever was flashed few months ago. or may I should put it back to factory setup. the reciever is Fortec Please Please help

aayesha gandhi
Unregistered guest
where do yall get codes from or wat.i mean do yall post new codes. im mean iv'e been on ecoustics for a long time now.buti never new the secret!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered guest
the new key's is>>>

00- 11 64 6B 26 A5 26 ED 7E

Anonymous

Nina nice try on the key but it's really....

Key 00- 11 64 6b 2e a5 26 ed 7e

Mandie
Unregistered guest
00- 11 64 6B 2E A5 26 ED 7E

CORRECT new key

Nina
Unregistered guest
00 - 11 64 6B 2E A5 26 ED 7E

Username: Dishhh

Post Number: 4
ivette lo siento pero tv chile y otros ya se cayeron creo que este es el fin this is the end los canales para adultos ya se fueron igual que telehit, y algunos starz parece que ya se nos esta acabando el chistecito, porfavor chicos trabajen en eso para que sigamos teniendo señal. sorry

Bronze Member
Username: Monti

Post Number: 41
Hello
anybody knows what they doing. please Read
hi, I was downloading bin file. The loader went up to 11% then I got a message failed. I tried again then I got 4 or 5% then I got failed. I tried after that and it start to fail right away. Any sugesstion? Do I need some kind of boot file? By the way the reciever was flashed few months ago. or may I should put it back to factory setup. the reciever is Fortec Please Please help

Outlander05
Unregistered guest
whats the dn keys

Anonymous

00- 11 64 6B 2E A5 26 ED 7E

MIKI
Unregistered guest
NEW KEYS PLZ HELP

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
key 0 is 11646b2ea526ed7e
key 1 is 77c4b374e06b1528

Thank you and have a great day. 6:45pm Toronto time.

Dark_Angelic_Gurl
Unregistered guest
Those keys dont work for me...any new ones?

LK
Unregistered guest
A little dark meat won't hurt anyone..ROTF, it's not the keys you dumb broad...it's the retard trying to punch them in..

Bronze Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 97
SATELLITE SOFTWARE CD WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED

HELLO, I HAD THIS CD ON EBAY, BUT IT IS BANNED NOW, AND I CANNOT SELL IT ON THERE ANYMORE,

THIS INVOICE THRU PAYPAL LETS ME KEEP ON GIVING THE CD OUT,

NO NEED TO ASK ANYONE AT ANY FORUMS, NO ASKING FOR KEYS, THERE IS A PROGRAM ON HERE TO GET

KEYS YOURSELF, NO ASKING.

DIRECT CONTACT WITH MYSELF AND LOTS OF HELP. HOPE YOU DECIDE TO GET THIS CD AND MY

SUPPORT. LOOK UP MY NAME ON EBAY FOR REFERENCE, OKAYKRAFTS IS THE NAME ON EBAY.

This CD contains the automatic key finder to download to your receiver, and never input

keys manually again. It automatically finds the new key when channels go blank. Everytime.

Also included are the programs of Getkey and Keymaster, to bring up the latest keys in

case you need to input keys manually. Just in case.

THIS CD also contains INSTRUCTIONS and SOFTWARE for the PANSAT 2500A FREE TO AIR RECEIVER!

AND NOW OTHER RECEIVERS LIKE THE PANSAT 2700, COOLSATT 4000, FORTEC ULTRA, PANTEC, ARIZA

CYCLONE AND BLACKBIRD.

EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE, EVERYTHING ON ONE DISC!!

Get the channel lists you need to see Dish Network the same as the others do like this:

160 MTV
161 MTV 2
170 Nick - East
171 Nick - West
172 Disney - East
173 Disney - West
174 Toon Disney
180 ABC Family
181 PAX TV
182 Discovery Channel
260Trinity Broad.
261 Eternal Word
262 Sky Angel
264 Wisdom
300 HBO - East
301 HBO2 - East
496 PLAYBOYE -ESP

Get all Dish Network channels, wide open, for free!! Cool!!

YOU WILL ALSO GET HOW TO VIDEOS AND STEP BY STEP PICS OF SCREEN SHOTS OF MENUS ON TV

SCREEN ON HOW TO PROGRAM YOUR RECEIVER. COOL.

GET ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE BECAUSE I WILL GIVE 'FREE EMAIL SUPPORT' FOR YOUR

SOFTWARE THAT YOU RECEIVE!!

THIS IS A HOBBY OF MINE, I HAVE GATHERED ALL THIS INFO FROM HOURS OF WORK MYSELF, AND MADE

IT INTO A CD THAT WILL GET YOUR TV UP AND RUNNING. AND I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH ABOUT EMAIL

SUPPORT, I WILL DO IT. YOU WILL FIND IT VERY USEFUL WITH YOUR CD AND YOUR RECEIVER

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 700
Tim this section is for new keys.............period you need to advertise on another section...........

Username: Ray_ray

Post Number: 8
00- 11 64 6B 2E A5 26 ED 7E this code is wrong the Code is

00- 11 64 6B 2E A5 26 AD 7E the difference is AD not ED hope this helps. THIS CODE WORKS
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us