Archive through June 14, 2005

LK
Unregistered guest
do a reset (power off..wait 2 min-power on) after manually inputting the keys today..a reset is actually part of the instructions on how to manually input the keys...U are doing something wrong!...or U never had TV before yesterday anyway!

Anonymous

LK,

I just did what you said above but I still don't get some channels.
I see nbc,abc,fox, hist channels. still I don't get all the VU** or VNUS* channels. PPV channels and adult channels not coming out.
where can I download channel lists? could that be the problem?
ps- when searching for channels, do I go for ALL or ALL + D?

blind man is back again...

LK
Unregistered guest
can U spell N A G R A 2?...Bev is 95% gone now...its history!... adios...!

Username: Jdq

Post Number: 2
Hey LK you are da whiz,I dont blame you for getting pissed at some of these people , all you got to do is read the thread and posts.
Thanks for the keys and instructions works for digiwave 7000

Anonymous

WHY???? AUTO ROLL WORKS ON COOL_SAT ONLY.. I BELIEVE THIS IS A TRAP TO SELL COOL_SAT..THE SALE FOR PANSAT WENT DOWN,SO WE COULD SPEND MORE $$$$$$ AMAZING -----ANYONE AUTOROLL SHOULD BE OUT-TRERE ALREADY ON PANSIT 2700A AND PALABOK 2500A.....U BETTER BELIEVE IN BABALU_UFC

LK
Unregistered guest
JDq...which instructionms work for the digiwave 7000?...the pansat or fortec manual input key instructions work for that digiwave?...I'm not familiar with digiwave,thats why I ask..

Username: Oddball

Windsor, Ont Canada

Post Number: 1
LK your a genius.Just got my fortec system a few days ago and today it froze up while downloading.I just happened upon this site and saw your detailed instructions on entering new keys,I entered them and they work right off.Thanks very much.

vrbanjac
Unregistered guest
hej guys i have problem with my pansat 2500 i dont have a signal 0% and i never touch the dish my quastion is, is it because of this new change of codes thanx

Anonymous

thanks guys...

Now I get all the PPV channels and Play*boy channel. HBO, Cinemax, showtime....everything!!!
I will watch Tysons fight tomorrow!!! for FREE...

yahoo!!!!

LK
Unregistered guest
U better copy/paste them into notepad or somewhere on your computer...cause I think this will be common now that Dishnet has figured out how to ECM the autoroll bins...there were 4 of 5 last days where Dish changed the keys..

and get the keys from www.maestra.tv/keys or dsscommunity.c om 'Pansat" latest keys thread..or download "keymaster.exe" from dsscommunity "File share FTA area" and always have the latest keys on your computer desktop..

Windsor, Ont Canada

LK.Have it copied and thanks again.

newatthis
Unregistered guest
I've followed the detailed instructions in the post above including the power reset at back of unit. However as soon as I switch channels the download process begins once more. Do I have to reload a previous pre auto-roll bin or is it just a keep on trying till it catches item.

Thanks in advance

LK
Unregistered guest
IF U have a pre auto bin I would use it...if not,then the reset has worked for everyone else..

vrbanjac
Unregistered guest
hej guys i have problem with my pansat 2500 i dont have a signal 0% and i never touch the dish my quastion is, is it because of this new change of codes thanx

LK
Unregistered guest
no way..no signal = dish moved,bad LNB,bad cables,bad receiver,bad connectors,etc...its a hardware problem..

Alexander1
Unregistered guest
my fortec receiver start downloading data it say
"info: Data is being dowloaded" does anyone know what is it ?

LK
Unregistered guest
alex...U are dumber than rocks...I already lead U to the answer before...either U are retarded or just pulling our chains...cause NOBODY can be as DUMB as U!

LK
Unregistered guest
alex...U are dumber than rocks...I already lead U to the answer before...either U are retarded or just pulling our chains...cause NOBODY can be as DUMB as U!

GET a new HOBBY!...like READING!...or tic tac toe

noonevac
Unregistered guest
can anyone help me with my dreambox500?????please!!!
was working fine, now i guess it wont autoroll or something.....

tic tac toe
Unregistered guest
LK"s starin to sound like neegro!

Anonymous

did i get the bad bin on my lifetime ultra? I am not getting all channels, only getting local channels.
do i need to re flesh it to beginning and start over?

LK
Unregistered guest
Thats cause my patience has worn thin due to the 90% users here are rude and LAZY,asking the same REDUNDANT dumb questions over and over because they are too lazy to read the answer before they ask.."need new keys"..."email them to me"..."data is downloading"..."autoroll won't roll"..."autoroll is freezing"...."what are new keys"....OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER..like 500 2 year olds who can't read 1 thread "Latest and Current keys"....this is the dumbest group of people that I have ever seen in my life!...maybe cause this is NOT a real DSS forums...and is a hangout for dumb lazy wise azz kids who just want free TV with no effort..

canucks here
Unregistered guest
sorry LK, but we're just canadians.

PANZAS
Unregistered guest
HELLO JUST BOUGHT A PANSAT 2500A ON EBAY, BUT IT IS NOT PROGRAMMED, CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME AND TELL HOW TO PROGRAM MY PANSAT?, OR WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE? THANKS.

B8
Unregistered guest
Really need help my dish only reads the NASA channel, GolTV, well only channels that a regular unactivated DISH can get I tried everything in fact I have never had problems in the past I always activate them myself, but this time I have no idea what's going on???

B8
Unregistered guest
By the way I have a PANSAT 2500A

Unregistered guest
would u please send me the new key number when the new numbers come in please

Anonymous

LK

"need new keys"..."email them to me"..."data is downloading"..."autoroll won't roll"..."autoroll is freezing"...."what are new keys"....OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER..like 500

That is true but how come you haven't answered my question. Other people say they receive PPV and other channels that I don't see. I only see Local channels. Why is that happening? You said NAGRA or something but then how come other people see it while I don't for PPV and adult channels? I did everything you said you should do. I know you know a lot but sometimes you ignore people and answer those that was answered before. It would be nice to see some new questions and new answers.

thanks LK.

LK
Unregistered guest
IF U watching Bev TV itys done ...95% gone..

If watching Dishnet,then U have a problem and need to apply a bin ,scan the satellites,and do a reset..

U don't provide any info to help..LNB's,satellites,screen message,what U tried to fix it, etc..

and read the "Bev and Dishnet going down" thread about Nagra 2 channels..

Anonymous

LK,

Here is my info.
I have Direc TV dish with one LNB pointing at 119.
receiver is Fortec Lifetime Ultra

My system says,
Al7bar FTA Ultra
Al7bar - 2.74
Boot Ver : 6.0
May.26.2005(Nt)

Screen says
INFO
Scrambled or bad channel.

I am trying to get Echo 7. I tried without changing TP for Echo 7 and tried with changing everything to Vertical and some number changes to 32 TPs.
I do the scanning often but still VU and PPV channels do not come out. Locals always come out. I know some channels are changed to Nagra2 but shouldn't I be able to receive some PPV and adult channels, premium channels?
I know I am missing some info but I have been reading since 3 weeks ago. 1 week I was in vacation..

thanks LK

Anonymous

lk ... iknow i may not previously my problem is i input my keys in the2700 works but on the 2500 does the same i tried several times still not good pls advise

Username: Elmetiche

i should put all the info got working as your info lk and by the way thank you very much for ur info. my problem is that the 2500 tried several times with the key but every time i turn it off for over a minute it rolls back to and reads bad or scrambled channel after a while goes into the auto roll.......pls advise

Anonymous

for those who know :is there a new autoroll for pansat or fortec out there.????

LK
Unregistered guest
do a reset...power off,,wait 2 minutes..power on (BACK of receiver)..always do this after an auto roll or manual input of keys (whenever this is a key change)...this is like a hard reboot of your computer,it straightens some things out..

BTW...there are new autorolls that WORK,released today for the 1500-2500-2700-3500...located at www.dsscentral.n et LATEST FILEZ area..

Username: Bboy

LK, thanks for all you help, I've been using the Forum to get help for a while.
The new keys work great.

Do you guys know if any of these updated autorolls for Pansat 1500-2500-2700-3500 would work for my "MEGASAT YT6688"?

Thanks

Juancho
Unregistered guest
does anyone have the new keys for dish?

Username: Bboy

autorolls update for pansat 2500a works as well for my Megasat YT6688. I tried all of them and this is the only one that actually work on mine.

For new keys look above, better yet update your autoroll program. see more info above

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 674
new pansat 2500 autoroll is out and works very well x85bl_110605apieub

ar1es99
Unregistered guest
is there a list of transponders that were moved to the new sat anywhere

Username: Jsmooth

can somebody help i need to know how to get my pansat working adishnetwork what do i need to do??

LK
Unregistered guest
Install the new autoroll bin/flash!

Anonymous

lk thanks is working fine up to now both boxes are working meaning i will see thew fight tonite

Anonymous

by the way lk there is any new auto roll/flash advice on getting new download

LK
Unregistered guest
ALL the new autorolls are out now...I posted that already!...gimme a break!

Anonymous

the newest autorolls for cool*sat is 06-09?

Whacky-Paki
Unregistered guest
LK could you help me out bro, I'm new to this stuff I had a guy set me up with this Pansat 2500a and he installed the rollover key thing the last time I saw him. It quit working last night for me and after finding this forum and reading all the posts I know the key is no longer good. I've already copy and pasted the instructions on how to reset the key but the problem is when I go to the parental controls to enter the new key the only thing I have is old pin new pin and confirm pin there is no nagravision. You had a link to this problem I think but when I click it, it takes me to the site but I don't think it exists anymore. If you or anyone else could help me get to the nagravision to enter the keys I would greatly appreciate it thanks man!!

INON
Unregistered guest
TO LK
THANK YOU FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS, ITS WORKING

Unregistered guest
Anyone see anything like this/or have a fix?
Loaded the new Pansat 2500a bin (x85bl_110605apieub) signal is there for strongest bird 119 - around 32%. No quality and nothing after a scan? I'm out of answers.
Help anyone?

LK
Unregistered guest
Was it working before the new bin?...if so, reload the bin again then do a reset...also check all your cables and LNB,also dish for alignment....

Anonymous

have a PanTec Ultra, followed instructions on manually entering keys & unplugged receiver for 5 minutes & nothing

LK
Unregistered guest
Then U did something wrong..I take it that yours is like the Fortec Ultra,and U have it already flashed with Fortec bins..or do U have pansat flashed to it?..either way,change the keys as instructed for whatever flash U used..then do a reset (power off,wait 2 min,power ON)

IF U can,I would change it to a Pansat flash...cause now there are new working Pansat autorolls..

Anonymous

where do i find the procedure to flash to pansat & how do i find out what it was initially flashed with

LK
Unregistered guest
How do I know what it was initially flashed for...U own it,not me!...pansat flashing procedure are all over these forums..

LK
Unregistered guest
PANTEC MX is also called PANTEC MX ULTRA, PANTEC ULTRA and just recent, DV-2500.
Some of these model names are correct and are true PANTEC units. others are PANTEC clones. All of them are PANSAT 2500A clones..

Load the new Pansat2500 autoroll 6-11 bin on it..

Unregistered guest
Have just read all posts to ensure that I'm not repeating an already asked question. I downloaded the new autoroll onto my Pansat 2500a last night, with no problem. Then attempted to download a channel list. Now all the pansat does when powered on at the back is flash a "-" across the front where the channel and time are usually displayed. I have rehooked it to the tv sat etc. and get absolutely no response. Have I pooched my pansat? or is there some way to fix this? I tried to re load the bin again, but still the dash walks across the pansat screen. Re-boot does nothing. Oh Dear God what have I done?!

LK
Unregistered guest
U did something wrong...U have "Night Rider lights"...there is a thread here how to fix that..

LK
Unregistered guest
dust.. here's the fix...read it!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/139149.html

dust12
Unregistered guest
thanx LK. wouldn't have known that they were called night rider lights. have printed the info/instructions from the thread you provided. will try it now.

Username: Jdq

Post Number: 3
Sorry LK been working but this is how to input keys for DIGIWAVE
Go to SYSTEM SETTINGS IN MENU press ok
Press red button (audio)
Make sure you have ca type nagra and provider 001 dishnet or you will have to scroll right or left to get them
Go down to key 00 press ok and you will be able to scroll up ,down , left , right press ok for each number or letter do the same for key01
After save keys and exit your done
Thanx again LK for everything

Anonymous

Nowhere have it seen the answer. Must BOTH keys be replaced...both Key 0 AND Key 1 ?? Thanks!! Or only Key 0 ???

LK
Unregistered guest
ONLY the key that changes,the ACTIVE key, must be inputed,cause U already have the inactive key inputted from the last key change cause that was the old ACTIVE key....dah

Anonymous

Hey thanks, man! Also, does this key change thing happen often...?? When was the last time it happened prior to a couple of days ago?? What do you think is the best unit out there??

LK
Unregistered guest
The keys change 3-5 times a week..Dreambox is the best..

Anonymous

And the auto-roll keeps things automatically updated... What happened this time?? Also, why do you think Dreambox is best?? Wondering... thanks.

dinoblackt49
Unregistered guest
Question i have a pansat 2500a and it is in now up but i still can't view any X. no play boy no nuttin. y is that plz rite back

Anonymous

NEW AUTOROLL FIX AT DSSCENTRAL..NET GO TO FILES, UNDER FREE TO AIR.

Anonymous

i have a technosat 1010 plus is there a way to set thy keys n it and is there a way to unscramble channels if so please let me kno thanks

smokin
Unregistered guest
Do the new pansat bins work for a fortec ultra? I would like to flash with working autoroll if possible.

shirley
Unregistered guest
what is the recent key for today?

NEW KEYS PLEASE
Unregistered guest
DOES ANYONE HAVE NEW KEYS MY AUTOROLL
STILL NOT WORKING RIGHT.
THANK YOU

clouie
Unregistered guest
need help anyone have the new code for Mon 13 time here in calif........is 2:45pm this just changed the code about 1 hour ago.. thank you if you can help me and others..

Anonymous

what is the recent key 6/13/05???

Anonymous

can someone verify ?
01/ 25 F8 6D 52 52 2A 71 E8

betty
Unregistered guest
hey dishnetwork people. what is the new code for monday 13,2005? eastern time in nyc.. thanxs

dalinxz
Unregistered guest
Its right

Bronze Member
Username: Cablerock

Post Number: 62
That's it. you got it.. New Key

key 01: 25 F8 6D 52 52 2A 71 E8

Confussed
Unregistered guest
I have a cool*** and how do you get to the part where you enter the key

Anonymous

verified
01/ 25 F8 6D 52 52 2A 71 E8
Thanks

instant keyes
Unregistered guest
from where do you get those keys so fast ???????

guess01
Unregistered guest
I'm having trouble with my remote control with the letter D cant write it ? Any help?

Windsor, Ont Canada

Post Number: 3
Does anyone have the keys for 00/

Windsor, Ont Canada

Post Number: 4
For the fortec system the letter D is pause

Anonymous

The new keys don't work for me...

Have they changed again?

Windsor, Ont Canada

Post Number: 5
The new code does not work,maybe its for another system rather than fortec.tryed maestra real time keys that site has old keys.

Username: Bbford

Are they keys the problem or is it a flash problem.no one seems to have the right keys and the auto roll will not work at all.The new keys worked on my pansat 2500 for about ten minutes then it quit.Any help would be appreciated thank you

md2020
Unregistered guest
KEY0: 34 12 B8 ED 07 A7 CB C8
KEY1: 25 F8 6D 52 52 2A 71 E8
new keys for dishnet

big e
Unregistered guest
THANK YOU

Unregistered guest
thanks so much!

where did you find them? it seem like the keys are changing regularly. thanks for the help.

s

Anonymous

Does anyone have any working keys

Username: Staing

these are the working keys

KEY1: 25 F8 6D 52 52 2A 71 E8
nuff :|

whatdoido
Unregistered guest
hey everybody. Dish shut down the Russian channels, how can i unlock them? can anyone help? please

Bronze Member
Username: Stevez01

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 29
Sorry folks. Newbie here. I have tried to change to the new key codes on My Fortec Ultra Lifetime but to no avail. Still getting DATA IS DOWNLOADING! Anybody have any ideas.

The only thing I can think about is that we had a storm last night(Toronto, Ontario)

Any helpful hints would be greatly appreciated

Username: Jcstubbs

Freeport, Grand Bahama Bahamas

need help programing a virgin pansat 2500a where the factory setting have been deleted.

vknike
Unregistered guest
New autoroll bin 6-11 works great, there is no need to enter keys manually. Go to dsscentral.nxx and download the autoroll for your receiver model.

Anonymous

The new code; Key0: 34-12-B8-ED-07-A7-CB-C8
doesn't work anymore. If anyone has the new code, please tell us.
Thanks.

pepino
Unregistered guest
KEY1:0C 97 B4 37 5E 3F BE 81

mcm55
Unregistered guest

Key 0 34 12 B8 ED 07 A7 CB C8

Key 1 0C 97 B4 37 5E 3F BE 81 **active**

Spanishbabe
Unregistered guest
Thank you mcm55 your keys are the one's working for today.

LK
Unregistered guest
KEY00 34 12 B8 ED 07 A7 CB C8
KEY01 0C 97 B4 37 5E 3F BE 81 active...changed today Tues 14 June (morning)

Anonymous

KEY1: 0C 97 B4 37 5E 3F BE 81
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us