Anybody know of a comparison to Bose's 1.2.3 GSX system?

Username: Lorishaul

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2
Hi everyone,
I love the idea of Bose's GSX home entertainment system which stores up to 200 hours of CD's in an internal 'cpu'. It retails at 1600USD. Does anybody know of another (less expensive) system that plays DVD's and can store CD music in the same way? Would really appreciate any input - including from anybody who owns the Bose GSX and their experience/satisfaction with it. Thanks a bunch. Lori

Silver Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 613
Yes use your home computer with a decent sound card that can output to a receiver and never consider overpriced Bose equipment.

Username: Nanciemarie

PHOENIX, AZ USA

Post Number: 1
I HAVE A VERY OLD, AND I DO MEAN VERY OLD TV SET AND I WOULD LIKE TO HOOK UP A PLAYSTATION 1 THAT MY KIDS JUST GOT FOR CHRISTMAS TO IT AND I DONT HAVE A CLUE HOW. I ALSO HAVE A MAGNAVOX VCR, BUT IT DOES NOT HAVE A REMOTE CONTROL FOR IT. I NEED HELP FIGURING OUT HOW TO HOOK THE PLAYSTATION TO THE TV OR THROUGH THE VCR (WITHOUT A REMOTE) TO THE TV. PLEASE HELP. I KNOW SOMEONE WILL KNOW AND THINK HOW SIMPLE, BUT I AM CLUELESS WHEN IT COMES TO THIS KIND OF THING........I BUILD A PRETTY COOL 3 STORY TREE HOUSE THOUGH.....BUT AM LOST ON THE INSIDE, BUT IF SOMEONE WILL TELL ME WHAT I NEED AND HOW TO HOOK IT UP, I CAN FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

Bronze Member
Username: Westcott

League City, Texas

Post Number: 62
Lori,

I guess if you do not like the answer you get, you just keep asking until someone agrees with you.

I am sure you will find someone to recommend Bose if you ask enough people.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us