Archive through June 21, 2004

Bronze Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 13
both ram 999 and aol700 were "hired" by dtv because of them creating the hu assembler and dissassembler. and the hu card was hacked over a year before the h card was shut down.

Username: John4949

Post Number: 7
Well thats not good news. Over a yr? Yikes

rayman
Unregistered guest
how do we know (dave)is the ceo? i thought thats just the name every one on the forums gave him?

Bronze Member
Username: R_sole

Post Number: 16

FYI
DTV directors...
~ "they have the internet on computers now!~ -Homer Simpson

Elected Officers

Chase Carey
President and Chief Executive Officer

Rupert Murdoch
Chairman

Eddy W. Hartenstein
Vice Chairman

Bruce B. Churchill
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer

Larry D. Hunter
Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary

Romulo G. Pontual
Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer

Patrick T. Doyle
Senior Vice President, Treasurer, Controller and Chief Accounting Officer

dan kellar
Unregistered guest
Don't order sfa from customsatellitetv he will take your money and run for the hills. He was great for sending you scripts for the old hu card. Bought some p4 cards 5 weeks ago and still nothing has arrived. Emailed him 6 times still no reply. Now his site selling a matrix card for 125$ and says it hacks the reciever. Check out his site today because tommorow he will be getting 1000 emails,

Bronze Member
Username: Pawnmaster

Canada

Post Number: 78
DirecTV = Dave
Dishnetwork = Charlie
Bell ExprexxVU = Bev

They are just Slang names given to the diferent providers over the years by expirienced testers and fourms. And Richard, did you sign up at www.maestra.tv/english ? if so what username did you use, or you can PM me from here.....

Bronze Member
Username: Elgringoviego

Post Number: 11
This seems to trite to even post, but ao700 has too many newbies thinking that DAVE (DTV) (D*T*V) is a person with whom he has had personal contact and against whom he is waging his imaginary war. I have nothing against ao700 for his preferred method of personal gratification--actually, I think it's kind of insanely cute--but say it isn't so, ao700, lest you lead me to conclude that even you are beginning to believe your own diatribe.

Funny, but the last time I saw the presumed-real Cali777 posted was when he allegedy exchanged e-mail addresses with you. Just a coincidence?

Cali777: Shrek2 sends his regards.

Shrek2: I went ahead and took a chance with FE.
What's a few hundred dollars amongst "friends"???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Shrek2: Forgot to ask: Did you ever get in touch with direct...? If so, what d'ya think?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
ao700: Do you think as clearly as you write?
If so, how do you understand your own thoughts?
Do you do stuff with girls with that degree of single-mindedness and precision?

Wow!

Awww, just kiddin'...my hangover's gone.

Username: Damdifino

Toronto, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1
Hey Dssdork! The question you have is simple. Yes it does work. I know the site you got that off of and I can tell you they have never steered me wrong. Try it i am sure you will be happy with it.

Bronze Member
Username: Hackman

Spartaburg, S.C. United States

Post Number: 52
Well here in the dss community we are here at a stand still waiting on a June 15 hack that is not going to happen. Here in the testing world their was a major brick wall put in front with this security code. Some cards will work some won't. Some cards can be fixed and some can't. So they are back to the drawing board once again. Rumor has from reliable people expect a long wait specified maybe December at the earliest. The p4 was hacked but unfortunately the security code wasn't. So when it gets popped your screwed no more fix. So half way their. Throughout the testing world everyone is being informed that if you want to watch good tv again swith to Dish. Well today I made the switch. I bought the entire setup, dish, box, and installation for 250 bucks programmed with a 6 month guarantee for service and if it goes out after six months he'll fix it for 30 dollars and guarantee another six months. Not a bad buy. And good part is I don't have to mess with anything at all. So to fellow hackers good luck to you but I missed my tv and jumped ship.

Anonymous

what about 3moffshore.com is that not a way of getting dtv?

biglos187
Unregistered guest
thanxs guy good to know that you are all in this and the major people like walter, dork , and some more guys are not giving up. how ever i have 1 question to ask. umm the silver bullet or any free to air recivers, do you get the ppv? or the p0rn channels? any premium? if some one could answner thanx.

biglos187
Unregistered guest
AND WALTER OR DORK OR ANYONE. HOW ABOUT THIS P4 ACTIVATION?? IS IT ANY GOOD OR IS IT JUST A WASTE OF TIME?? IF IT IS GOOD HOW LONG WILL IT LAST? MAN I FEEL LIKE A BOTHER TO U GUYS BUT U GUYS KNOW SO MUCH AND I WANNA LEARN ALOT TOO PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANX

Anonymous

Does anyone have dish@home.com?was intrested to see if its a negative service

Post Number: 8
I have read on several sites that the blackbird/silverbullet will be a waste of your money as they are going the way of the HU card...

Post Number: 9
If only dish network could get nfl games!!! This sucks!!!

dss dork
Unregistered guest
biglos.....a friend of mine has the silver bullet and he does not get pay-per-veiw and i also know a guy who does the guy that does not get it he only has 1 lnb

dss dork
Unregistered guest
lisa keenan...what question did i ask? and what site are you talking about???if your talking about when i said the smart card has an I.Q of 160 i DID NOT get that from a site or on the internet...but thats not a question so i really dont know what i asked

dss dork
Unregistered guest
p4 hackers inc....thanx for the heads up about dave but he cant get me he cant even caapture my i.p...i got my internet hacked lol i love wireless

dss dork
Unregistered guest
john davis i dont know if you remember about a month or so ago i said that it is justr a matter of time until they scramble the signal from up in the sky just like ted turner

miss my tv
Unregistered guest
Walter Brown I have been checking into Dish and your deal is better than any I have found. I have an untracable e-mail address voodoo985@yahoo.com if you would let me know the website for this deal. Thanks

ripped off
Unregistered guest
dss dork or walter brown
I wanted to know if you know a place that I could get the Dish net. set up? I am in and have been in my wheel chair for 16 years and a buddy of mine had put a dtv set up on my house for free with a fixed card but now he doesn't have anything. all I have to is to have my tv and now this is to gone. mr. brown I would like to have the set up that you have if at all possible. thank you if you can help.

ripped off
Unregistered guest
Sorry if either of you can help you can e-mail me @ dolphin168893@aol.com.
thank you

ripped off
Unregistered guest
I named myself ripped off because that is what happened to me about 2 months ago from NorthStar Satellite co in Canada for $550.0 so anyone that is contacted by them please don't answer them and don't ever give them any money
thanks

dss dork
Unregistered guest
ripped off if you want a good deal i would shop at e-bay...me personnlly i have charlie dish with 3 lnb's i have no converters but im going to wait a little longer before i i go that route.....walter brown as far as i know the card swap for dish is set up or the end of the year have you heard the same time or later?

dss dork
Unregistered guest
walter brown...i have a question if i sub to charlie they come over hook 4 rooms up for free i have to sign a contract for a year and i purchase a magic card and i pay the monthly min of 29.95 will i get all channels wide open with out programming the card if the magic card is used?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
I just got off the line with THE MAN! and I'm
here to tell you that DAVE has neither turned
anyone over, killed anyone, nor scared anyone
off, so any so-called inside info in that re-
gard (ao700!) is solid gold BullShit. Further,
the DTV hack is alive and well and in better
hands than mine: You're in good hands cali777.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
oops. That last line should read: "You're in
good hands WITH cali777.

Xtatically yours, ken

Post Number: 10
Kenneth David...Are you saying that we will soon be up and running just like we were with hu?

ripped off
Unregistered guest
dss dork
thank you, who is charlie? I have a v p4 card that I got off e-bay as well as the complete set to set up three rooms all with p5 cards in the pack all stert with 0013 at the first of the cards as well as the oval dish and three lnbs. The recivers are are the newest ones out. Is this a good thing I have gotten?
thanks

rayman
Unregistered guest
whats up if the card starts with 0013?

Ripped off
Unregistered guest
I am told from very good people that if the cards have the number 0014 or higher the DVT has a blocker on them that no one wants. They wouldn't tell what this is just that it is a lot better if the didn't start with any number higher then 0013. if you go on e-bay you can also see this on that.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
John Davis: Sorry for not getting back to you
sooner. Truthfully, I had to go cancel a pur-
chase of P-4's "activated" with that iffy work-
around that's been floating around the community.
And I did that based upon the info referred to in
my previous post.

John, and anyone else who's interested, all I can
ethically tell you is that an "unimpeachable
source" has told me this date that a real hack
will be released "very soon." That's the best
that I can do. Take it for what you will.

I have a thriving business on hold, like all of
us, and I ain't buyin' nuttin' but the DTV hack.

PS: Thanks, man! Because you-know-who didn't
respond to my buyer's e-mail in re to an addy
to which to send the cards &$, I was able to
shortstop the buy. I owe you.

Adios, Ken

dss dork
Unregistered guest
ripped off that is a good thing what you have but there are no hacks out for them as of yet and for charlie it is dish net...what you can do now is hold on to them if/or when the hack it available or switch over to dish i would not recommend free to air aka silver bullet enforcer etc

I have A hack.
Unregistered guest
I have to tell you this. I did not beleave it when I saw this,but I think it could be the ansewer for the p4 card. I went to my brothers house today,and he has sat cable ,that he has always paid for. But something happend about a month ago. well, my brother ordered three movies and thought nothing of it.he thought he was going to pay for it when he got his bill,sence this was the first time he had ever ordered anything.BUT A FEW DAYS LATER he notis that his reciever had NO telephone line hooked up to it.So the order should not have went thru,right. So then he orders all the p0rn and like five other movies.
Well we cooled it for a bit,because we did not know if we were going to get charged for this.
TODAY WE GOT THE BILL,IT WAS ONLY 29.99 plus tax.
Thats only for the cable package he has always paid for.

What about the movies and stuff we ordered.
I think this is like an act file we have on this card.

" PLEASE " , I AM NOT A HACKER AND I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING, I REALLY WANT YOUR INPUT. Is this just an oversite on dtv,or do I really have what I think I have.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
The deal that I got was from a personal friend who hooked me up. He is local where I live and can get the boxes programmed for 250. Thats not bad.

For you wondering which to get. 2700, 2800, 3700, 3800,3900 and 301-10 301-13 are good receivers to have. The 501, 6100,6200,7100,7200 are the best. I know the 71 and 72 have microsoft technology and Dish is not allowed to ecm microsoft technology. These receivers have been up for 2 years.

The reception is great the ppv is good also. A signal finder is a plus when setting up a dish system very hard to locate if one is not available. For those in doubt about dish, it is a very good alternative for dtv, with all I have seen and heard they last longer. Downfall no nfl sunday ticket, but ppv is all I care about anyway and the movie channels. So I am very pleased so far with the whole setup.

ripped off
Unregistered guest
walter brown

how could I get a set up like yours. thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
" I have a hack" you have jack!..sorry but its true... I am not saying you are lying... is just that well....it can't happen, see you order your movies through the phone line that you said was not connected... so divine intervention aside, DTV could not have known you wanted the movie...chalk it up to a mishap or blunder by DTV..or you brother was trying to justify a p0rn fettish.//

Bronze Member
Username: Wantedman

Post Number: 24
he can order up to 25 movies with out a phone line but then it will stop he will have to connect his phone line to clear it and then he will be charged , i have done this myself. when you first install you hook up a line they activate it then you un plug the line and they cant charge you but when card is full you can't order anymore. untill line is hooked back up.then you got to pay.

davehater
Unregistered guest
thanks dish network..... you are a lifesaver

I HAVE A HACK. I THINK
Unregistered guest
"CALVIN WHITE"
This can not be true. How does dtv know I want the movie , with no phone line hooked up.It would have to be an act file on that card.Plus if what you say is true, why doesent it work like that on his other two recievers.We cant order anything without the phone line pluged in.

I REALLY THINK IM ON TO SOMETHING HERE !COME ON YOU GUYS DONT TRY TO HURT ME, HELP ME.

YOU HELP ME AND I WILL HELP YOU, AND WE CAN ALL BE WATCHING TV ONCE AGEAN!

I HAVE A HACK. I THINK
Unregistered guest
RICHARD SOLE

DON'T TELL ME WHAT I DIDENT SEE WITH MY OWN TWO EYES.Listen, im not asking anybody for $hit,all I wanted to know is where can I take this card to have it looked at,by a real hacker.

Every time someone says they might have something for the p4/5 card,everybody treats them like a reject,andthen you dont have anything.

Dont reject me.Im not claiming to have a 100% fix,but I might have one of the keys that can let us in the back door.
SO IF YOU CANT PUT UP, THEN SHUT UP

Anonymous

i asked this a while ago and no one answered... so i am hoping someone can tell em this time, does anyone know anything about the 3moffshore.com solution? does it work, is it safe ie. teh company and site etc. is this teh only fix available right now?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
PM offshore {from what I have heard} works, but it is an activation. not a hack... so if you get ECM'd and the bootstrap soes not stop it your card goes down and you are back to square 1

BIGLOS187
Unregistered guest
THANXS DORK BUT WHAT IF YOU HAVE A 3 LNB DISH FOR THE FREE TO AIR RECIVERS? BUT ANYWAYS IS IT WORTH IT. I MEAN I NEED SOMTHING TO WATCH UNTILL THE P4 HACK IS OUT. I MEAN THE HACK IS OUT HOWEVER, I MEAN UNTILL THE UNLOOPER IS OUT. SO UMM IF YOU OR WALTER COULD PROVIDE ME WITH INFO ON THE FREE TO AIR. WOULD I GET HBO SHOWTIMES THE WORKS?

THANKS DORK OR WALTER WHOEVER ANSWERS ME

dss dork
Unregistered guest
biglos.....if you want to watch t.v until the hack is out then it is worth it and if you have muliple lnb's you would receive your pay-per veiw..and yes you will receive hbo,show,tmc,encore etc

NEED T.V!!!!
Unregistered guest
Does anyone no if you need two different lnbs to pick the full dishnetwork or will one be ok and witch rom card is better to have 10 or 3.

biglos187
Unregistered guest
which one would you guys recommend. which reciver?

No1B4Me
Unregistered guest
Colin ,,,,,,Piss on YOU .....Piss on ENGLAND you idiots couldnt grab assests wioth boths hands braindead morons that we basically own ..with blood contracts ...Piss on BEV ,,Piss on Charlie .....Piss on FTA Bla kturd and all other garbage that you morons are pushing . They say this is the card the vbritts couldnt hack for 2 years lol what a joke ...charlie and bev are pulling card swaps now ...dump $1,000 into that grabage and its gone in a m0onth 2 at most . we will have DTV back in wide open acess all chanells with unlooper inside the next week or 10 days ...sod off ya cheecky twats , bollox on your mums face wankers ,..off ya go shirt lifters .....watch the white american satelite demi-gods work ....son ......No1B4Me,,,,,peace and chicken grease ...

Anonymous

I have a friend that has a sub to direct. He has a hughes reciever that came with a p4. He too, has ordered movies with the phone line unhooked. I don't know how it works though. As for the N.F.L. on Dish, from what I have seen with dish ( It has been a couple of years since I saw this on an older reciver - don't know if it has changed ) all channels wide open, you recieve tons of local channels. So, if you want to watch, let's say the 49's, then go to a local san fran channel. For the Colts, go to the Ind. local, and so on.

Funny like that####
Unregistered guest
Hello all you funny people! Rumours say there is a new test script out for dtv not sure where to find info on that,once I do I will post for ya all.

Ripped off
Unregistered guest
Anonymous
How would I get the set that you have to get all the channels?
Thanks
Rss

ao700
Unregistered guest
I just got off the line with THE MAN! and I'm
here to tell you that DAVE has neither turned
anyone over, killed anyone, nor scared anyone
off, so any so-called inside info in that re-
gard (ao700!) is solid gold BullShit. Further,
the DTV hack is alive and well and in better
hands than mine: You're in good hands cali777...........Posted Wednesday, January 29, 2003

Igor Serebryany, the 19-year-old University of Chicago student accused of stealing details for DirecTV's new conditional access system and then distributing the information on the Internet, pleaded not guilty to the charges in Los Angeles federal court this week.

Serebryany, indicted by a federal grand jury earlier in the month on three felony counts of theft of trade secrets, faces 10 years in prison if convicted of the charges, according to reports. The student allegedly stole the information from a Los Angeles law firm which was doing legal work for DirecTV. At the time, he was working for an outside printing and copying service preparing paperwork for the law office on the satellite TV company's behalf.

The information taken reportedly deals with DirecTV's fourth-generation access system, known as the "P4" card. Earlier in the month, DirecTV officials said the security of its conditional access system was not compromised despite what happened with the stolen information. ask your self a question....kenneth david????????????and ihave more .DONT CURSE ASK IF YOU DONT KNOW .AND STOP MISS LEADING PLL IN HERE..CHECK MY NEXT POST THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHY I AM PISSED AND WHY I SAY THE THINGS I SAY .....YOU MUST BE ONE OF DAVES BOYS?????

Username: Tvlonely

Post Number: 1
When I was a paying DirecTv customer, I got a couple of dozen "free" movies over a period of three months. Then I was cut off until I plugged in my phone line. I got billed for all the movies and couldn't order more until I paid the bill. 'I HAVE A HACK' plug in your phone and see what happens. Or you can wait until your PPV service is cut off.

AO700
Unregistered guest
NEW YORK -- Federal prosecutors will tell a U.S. District Court in Tampa Friday of a plea deal with a man they call one of the most skillful pirates of DirecTV and EchoStar signals. The deal includes his agreement to help them crack several international computer-chip-hacking groups.

Steven Woida has yet to be formally sentenced on his guilty plea to charges of conspiracy to steal satellite services, and the government will ask at a bond hearing that he be kept jailed for now.

It will be the first time officials will spell out in court details of a five-year effort to break up the networks of sophisticated code breakers who have targeted the U.S. satellite industry.

By selling codes for smart cards -- the devices that instruct set-top decoders to unscramble satellite TV signals -- hackers have enabled as many as 3 million people to illegally watch DirecTV and EchoStar's Dish Network for free. That amounts to an estimated $4 billion a year in lost revenue for the industry. DirecTV has 11 million paying subscribers. EchoStar has 8 million.

Prosecutors will describe their actions today in the case involving Woida, who was arrested Oct. 11 as he was making progress toward cracking the code for DirecTV's latest smart card, known as the P-4, they say. He is believed to be one of just a few dozen people with the computer know-how and contacts to pull this off.

Had he succeeded, it would have had "disastrous financial consequences" for DirecTV, according to the criminal complaint against Woida filed by the Customs Service in Tampa. The company's anti-piracy efforts heavily depend on the new card's security.

Woida, who has also used the name Steven Frazier, has been jailed since his arrest despite the plea deal. He will ask the judge to free him on bond. U.S. attorneys will argue that he's a flight risk, saying he was arrested in Dallas as he was about to board a flight to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Court records say he booked the flight immediately after Customs agents found computer chips and other hacking gear in his luggage on his return from a trip to Canada where, they say, he met with another hacker working on DirecTV's card.

Had they succeeded, they could have sold the code to a maker of hacking equipment or sold hacked cards directly to pirates via the Internet.

Now, officials expect Woida to provide help to foil attacks from Tunisia, Canada, Hong Kong and elsewhere on the USA's computer-based businesses.

He already has a reputation among world hackers. According to Customs' search warrant affidavit, Woida told them that after the Sept. 11 terror attacks "he received e-mails from unknown individuals in Afghanistan requesting that he perform hacking services for them." He told Customs he didn't respond to the requests.

Federal prosecutors declined to comment beyond the court documents. Woida's lawyer didn't return a call.......READ A MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND ....SINCE YOU CANT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND ME ......I KNOW (KENNETH.DAVID) YOU NEED A BRAIN AND COMMON SENSE ...TO GET THIS.AND LEAVE CALLI77 OUT OF THIS ..I THINK YOU KNOW A LOT ABOUT WHATS HAPPENING TO CALLI777 IF YOUR NOT DOING IT

AO700
Unregistered guest
I REALLY HAVE NO TIME FOR YOU AND THE NONSE ...S.W. WAS MY FRIEND..AND DAVE IS A SLANG FOR DTV.......BUT THE DAVE I AM TALKING ABOUT IS ONE OF THE BEST HACKERS THAT WORK FOR DTV WHO WAS A FREN ..SO SAY WHAT YOU WANT .....YOU KNOW I NEVER HAD TO PROVE THINGS TO ANYBODY IN HERE ..BUT THIS TIME I WILL MAKE A EXECEPTION I WONT RESPOND TO YOU NO MORE .AND TO ANYBODY THAT IS AS STUPID AS YOU ....DRUNK OR NOT ....THIS MOST BE WHAT P4HACKERS INC WAS TALKING ABOUT..PLL TRING TO STOP THE POSTS ...LIKE I SAID .....YOU WONT STOP ME FROM POSTING HERE....OR FROM GIVING USEFULL INFO .....getting back to testing..OH AND WHERE IS THIS WORKAROUND THAT YOU HAVE .OH A FREN OF A OOUSIN THAT KNOWS A FREN HAS IT RITE???????????..HAHAHAHAHA..GET A F***ING LIFE ..IF YOU DONT ANYTHING SENSIBLE TO SAY DONT SAY IT ...SORRY IF I TAKE TOO LONG TO ANSWER YOU .BUT I HAVE A LIFE .

AO700
Unregistered guest
HEY KENETH DAVID .
LET YOUR 18 POST IN HERE BE GOOD....I DO MY HOME WORK.DO YOU DO YOURS??????????? YOU BETTER.!!!!!!!!!!!NEXT TIME YOU PICK ON SOMBODY WHEN YOUR DRUNK..MAKE SURE YOU CAN BACK IT UP ..I CAN GO ON AND ON WITH THIS ... BUT I AM NOT.....OR IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE COME SEE US
WWW.DSSCOMMUNITY.COM
WE KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR KIND

ao700
Unregistered guest
Late last week, a federal grand jury in Tennessee returned multiple-count indictments charging Canadian-based companies and individuals with alleged unlawful manufacturing and distribution of satellite TV reception equipment.

According to Terrell Harris, U.S. attorney for the Western District of Tennessee, Discount Satellite And Equipment Sales, Advance Digital, David W. Dawson, Todd Dale, and Ken Dawson, all of Edmonton, Alberta, face a 32 count indictment charging them with unlawfully distributing satellite TV reception equipment. Also filed was a separate 49 count indictment charging VCipher Technologies, Avantec Communications, R & R Software, Amis Communications, Reginald Scullion, And Francis Callan, of Rigaud, Quebec, with unlawfully manufacturing and distributing satellite equipment, the U.S. Attorney's Office in Memphis said.

The indictments allege that the defendants conspired to manufacture, assemble, modify and sell equipment that enabled purchasers to fraudulently view encrypted digital satellite television programming without paying a subscription. The indictments also allege that the conspirators used the U.S. Postal Service, Federal Express, and others to ship equipment to and from the United States into Canada.

According to the U.S. Attorney's Office, the alleged schemes cost DirecTV revenue in excess of $4 million and $5 million, respectively.

The Satellite Broadcasting and Communications Association said Bob Phillips, CEO of the National Rural Telecommunications Cooperative, will be interviewed at its Satellite Power Session, which will be held at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.

The Satellite Power Session is scheduled for Friday, Jan. 10, from 12 p.m.-4 p.m., in the Las Vegas Convention Center.

Phillips is scheduled to be interviewed from 2:45 p.m.-3:05 p.m. Phillips recently made big news when the NRTC joined a group of investors that are helping WildBlue Communications launch its next-generation satellite broadband service.

In addition to CEO interviews and speeches, the Satellite Power Session will feature panel discussions on the latest products and services for both satellite TV and satellite radio, as well as opening remarks by SBCA President Andy Wright

ao700
Unregistered guest
pay close attention to names..check if any of these individuals are now dtv employees and what department they work in ...like i said i can go on .and on...and ... but somtimes this it what it takes...to speak to a mindless person.

ao700
Unregistered guest
Tonite we posted some very new info on card eeproms in general as well as specifically hu and P4 ...all its defenses and counter measures are layed out for you in a 2 part topics in our forums, as well as A class log tought to us all here! "alternate" methods to help understand the construction and the theory behind it are also included ! We suggest everyone read this and post and reply if you can add info to it! Please do.... BUT p4 is comming for us all , start learning the details now !! LINK TO POST IS BELOW!
Take a look and spread the word!!!!!

http://www.dsscommunity.com/cgi-bin/forums/YaBB.pl?board=learn ...YES I AM OFFICIALLY PISS OFF!!!!!!!!AT KENNETH DAVID.!!!

p4hackers.inc
Unregistered guest
juss to add your post (ao700)
To read the actual document submitted to LOS ANGELES COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT -
Click Here

There has been a class action suit filed against DirecTV, to include parent companies Hughes Electronics and General Motors as well as other associated companies.

LOS ANGELES COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT, STATE OF CALIFORNIA - CLASS ACTION COMPLAINT FOR
1. UNFAIR COMPETITION (Business & Professions Code 17200 et. seq.)
2. INTERFERENCE WITH CIVIL RIGHTS (Civil Code 52.1)
3. EXTORTION AND DURESS

In the past several years, defendant DIRECTV came into possession of various business records of companies which DIRECTV suspected had been involved in selling lawful, noncontraband, electronic devices and hardware that could, under certain circumstances and conditions, be used by a person with sufficient expertise to receive unauthorized satellite transmissions. Rather than investigating whether the persons identified in the business records had 1) actually received the hardware and 2) used it in some illegal or improper fashion as a "pirate," DIRECTV, HUGHES ELECTRONICS CORPORATION and GENERAL MOTORS CORPORATION, originated, developed and implemented a policy, practice and scheme by which their agents, law firms and collection agencies, would send a series of form "Demand Letters" to all persons whose names had been found in the business records. The Demand Letters were drafted in-house by DIRECTV and modified only slightly by the agents who sent the Letters. The purpose of this scheme was to intimidate and coerce said persons into forfeiting said equipment and to extort a sum of money payable to DIRECTV and its agents. The further goal of this scheme was to deter any person from purchasing similar equipment in the future, regardless of their intentions and use for such hardware. DIRECTV expressly stated its goal was to send out at least 100,000 Demand Letters. In order to meet this goal, DIRECTV determined that it was not feasible to actually investigate the merits of the piracy allegations against individuals prior to sending the Demand Letters to them.

This suit alleges that the defendants participated in unlawful business act or practice under California law, and that the letters contained statements which were capable of decieving or had a tendency to decieve the recipients, thereby causing through means of threats, intimidation, and coersion the loss of exercise and enjoyment by plaintiffs and class members of their constitutional and statutory rights, including their rights under Civil Code section 43 to be free from personal insult, from defamation, and from injury to their personal relations and to be free from extortion or attempted extortion.

If you recieved such a letter and/or paid a sum of money to DirecTV or its associates to be assured that you would be free from prosecution in civil and criminal courts and/or suffered loss of property due to said letter you should DEFINITELY read this document as you probably qualify for compensation within the class if said suit is successful.

Shrek2
Unregistered guest
ao700 i'm sorry but if your relying on "DT" to hack the P4 your wait will be looooooooong wait!!!

You see most of his garbage is not even about the P4 card. It is about the G3 card. This has no value to a would be hacker of the P4. Furthermore, most of DT's posts (full of other garbage) claimed that the processor of the P4/D1 card was in fact the SLE7736. This is totally INCORRECT. It has been confirmed that the processor is the SLE66 (p type) processor. In fact, this can be verified by checking the manufactor ID the card responds with by holding the i/o low while resetting the card. Instead of the ATR, it will give the manufactor ID.

People should really educate themselves on the history of hacking DTV smartcards. You would find these comments amusing at best, and also see that these comments are 100% b*llsh*t.

Thats all for now!! LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 14
hey No1B4Me are you an imposter since the real one posted a statement at http://www.freedomfight.ca/forum/showthread/t-232.html saying he is not working on a hck and only posts on a few boards and I don't think he would post as unregistered and on a different subject yes I was wrong abot who dave is.

dsscommunity voice
Unregistered guest
ao700...U are giving these great sites ([link removed] and www.dsscentral.net) a bad name with your attitude here...U are not a true representative of those great sites!...please do not associate yourself with those sites...we at those sites are friendly.sharing,and help other....all I see U do here is flame and bash...at dsscommunity and dsscentral,we don't tolerate or allow that!...I would ban you very quickly!

ao700
Unregistered guest
oh no ...i am not waiting for DT .....did you see the date on the info you looked at? it said 2003.... if your refering to dsscommunity forum post ...but now where in 2004 ..so yes there are a lot of changes.... now we know a lot more than we knew back then about p4....if you want to take a look at the p4 files ...under filearchive at dsscentral.net you will see the real p4 progress on what we know ..as well as what pll in our comunity..post....some work some dont ...but i think we have a few good file for p4....you seem to have more than average knowledge about this so plz read between the lines .....thats more than some sites have .... like everything you do have to have an idea..then you run with that idea..then you find out ..that idea wont work ..but you dont scrap the whole idea ..you still use some parts of that idea on your way to success.....so basically its trail and error....i guy told me one day he could access the p4 card thru thru the 9 hole.......but what he ment to say was.the chip on p4 card is juss like the chip on hcard..and you can access the card thru the 9 hole......so you see ...sometime pll say things to you they are not ness false but ..read between the lines
come to find with the same technology..there came the no745 board...go figure how they use and compile those two ideas but i think that board life will be short... thx dow, at least your not like other in here.

ao700
Unregistered guest
untill next week.....good pll

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
Yes you do get 25 movies own your card and when hooked up to a phone line you will pay also. But if you don't have a phone line you can call dtv and give them your card number for that box and they will turn the movie own for you also even if your card is full.

But to further speak about you having something don't get your hopes up. Not being a smart as/. But you cannot clone a p4 card. It will never be possible. You will have to buy you own bin when they are available, you can't copy your legal card and extract information from it to patch like you did a hu card. If the card was cloneable they would have already had a dump long before now. But next is the security codes, like I said before don't look for anything until around December. I am not kidding about what I am saying. Didn't want to go to dish but I needed tv and tired of racking my brain to fix the p4. I am good but not good enough. Hope someone else has better luck than me.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
...Geesh walter..I almost had it beat too..but if you give up so do I! I was >-< this close to to going out and buying a computer to work on this p4 hack! I would ask one favor though Walter, on behalf of all us dumb guys, will you drop in from time to time and let us know whats realy going on? you have the rare combination of knowledge AND the ablitly to be informative, without getting caught up in all the BS on this site!!... in the meant time my friend, enjoy your TV!! .
R-sole

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
ao700: I'm happy that you enjoyed my post, altho'I still think you're a little bit mad at me
in spite of all the nice things that you said.

A few days ago in another post I said that you, ao700, "didn't have to take a back seat to any-
one" when I referred to Cali777 as "THE MAN!" My point is, I have never questioned your tech-
nical abilities. But even you must admit that you have a tendency to rant, which is fine, but
you were going on and on and on and were
beginning to sound like James Cagney (Come and get me, copper!). When I'm drunk I might find
that cute; when I'm hungover, it distracts from your aura.

In your latest post you told me to leave Cali777 out of it. Wellll, that was exactly my point:
YOU were the one who was making it appear that he had either sold out or was in hiding some-
where, and that you were coming to the rescue,
that you were going to replace him. And I'M
saying that you can't, nor do you have to: THE
MAN lives and does!

Lastly, the "activated" p-4 card exists, for whatever it's worth, and the P-4 has been dumped
and the ROM has been read and all that remains is the decryption. Believe it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
I think we need a group hug

Bronze Member
Username: Wantedman

Post Number: 25
when you plug in the phone you will pay , you don't have to be hooked to a line to order and your box remembers your orders.when you are full you can't order again until you pay, sorry

hoping to not pay for my pvv
Unregistered guest
if your receiver is not hooked up to the phone line
does any one know a releable way to wipe the pvvs off a paid subscription

dsscommunity voice
Unregistered guest
There is no known public P4 card PPV wipe yet..there is only a P4 public file ( P4-D1 card checker UL4S v3 ) that can only read P4 and D1 cards...again no PPV wipe yet,but the card read is a start!..

BTW..after your card is full and DTV shuts down your spending limit (x732),U can order PPV's online which are mirrored (shown and available) to all receivers on the sub account..

Also if U have an ex-subbed P4 card (which U pulled from the IRD before DTV sent the EOS buy byte change)and its married IRD..U can try and most likely will still be able to get PPV's with that,but do remove card daily before 6am EST,when DTV send the buy byte updates..and this will only get PPV's,nothing else..and do wait or preorder the PPV's,before they appear...but if card is x711,then forget it,the EOS buy byte option has already been updated by DTV..

and never plug phone lines into your IRD,even if U sub..

and ao0700...appeared U chilled a little ,thats good..if U're going to promote our great site ,then just have a good attitude,be helpful and sharing,simple rules we expect from the members..

skulls99
Unregistered guest
My card is full I only got 11 moving before i got the 732

How do you go about and order on line with the sub account

dsscommunity voice
Unregistered guest
U go to directv.com and register (set up your sub account online)there,just as U would in most forums or web sites..U will need the sub account number and a little info...then using your username and password (that U registered with)U just go ahead and order any upcoming or current PPV movie,event,sports package,NFL sunday ticket etc)that U want...of course the sub account will be billed,but if sharing a sub,then all receivers (no matter,if located in another state,city,country etc) will receive this PPV..

jedihunter
Unregistered guest
3moffshore is claming to have activation and a release of P4 script next week. Does anyone know anything about this site. Are they a scam or for real?

Dish Man
Unregistered guest
3moffshore= Scam!!

Anonymous

I have a dumb question. I have a 1st gen receiver. I know that was helpful with HU, but does anyone know if it will also be with P4?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Dish Man: "3moffshore=Scam!!"
They've been around a long time. I just checked out their offer, which would do me no good at all, but I wanted to see what they had. Do you think they'd risk it all on this one shot deal?

Or do you really know that? I"m not questioning your veracity. I just don't know.

Thanks for the head-up. Ken

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Anonymous.

1st gen ird's are the most user friendly. Each generation that followed became more DTV fiendly
by design. But my non-expert opinion is that the answer won't be known until the hack is com-
plete and in use.

By the way, that's not a dumb question.

the voice
Unregistered guest
first of all 3moffshore is a known SCAMMER throughout the entire Dss world!...many have posted how they all have been scammed!...any site now selling P4 hacks are BS and just want your money!..but the hack will come publicly and is just around the corner (2-6 months)and 1st gen IRD are no different than other generations as far as a P4/D1 hack is concerned...its all new and new territory in the Dss world..in the meantime,enjoy FTA,Dishnetwork,Bev,or shared DTV subscriptions!

Username: Silent_listener

Post Number: 2
gentle i build-program-repair computers even in military civel defense missils but i know nothing about hacking into cards i think it is about time i started but unfortunately i do not know where to start would some one get me started

Post Number: 2
3moffshore is not selling a hack and their add is clear to state that fact.

the voice
Unregistered guest
there is no such thing as "military" civil defense missiles..was a Dept of Defense expert for many years!...U might know electonics and puters,but U should know better than that..

Post Number: 3
thanks voice i should have said air defense

Post Number: 4
does any one know of a web sight where i can find the info that i seek with out some one being a smartass about it

waiting 4u baby
Unregistered guest
waoo!,june 20 and no p4 hack,well i've waited for so long to get my cure,but it seems that have to wait alot longer,no matter to me,as longest i don't have to pay for my tv,i'll wait...Fock it!!!keep up do good work fellas...fock dave!!!!

p5master
Unregistered guest
all i have to say is f*** dave and there will be a hack reeeaaaaaalllllly soon

keep up the good work everyone!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Larry, all samrt a$s coments aside,if there was a site you could go to to learn how do hack the p4 then most people would have DTV right now, if you have some expertise in smart cards then I would suggest reading earlier posts... and you will find who is doing the real work... air defence systems are comlicated...but rarely let you view all 14 football games and p0rn

Unregistered guest
i found a crack, you stick your card in the microwave, you put it on popcorn mode, and for some resone all the electrons reprogram it for you. good look

Waiting!!!!
Unregistered guest
Duhh! Goerge is my friend,F#ck Off Dave and eat the corn out of your sh!t....How ya like them apples dick!!!

Anonymous

are you saying DAVE is a fudge muncher? Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
P4/P5 Activation Release With PPV Wiper
(For Vi##gin Cards Only)
3Moffshore is proud to be the first dss site to release a REAL P4 Activation

*PLEASE NOTE YOU DO NOT NEED TO SEND US YOUR CARD*

*Pay-Per-View wiper is currently functioning properly on about 50% of p4 and p5 cards you will find this file posted in your members area please be sure to read the instructions *

How it works:

Please remember this is a Activation and NOT A 3M OR HACK.

You (the client ) will make your payment of $199.00 USD + Shipping per card to 3moffshore and enter your P4 card # we will then send you a bootstrap when you get the boot strap you will insert your card into the strap and the strap into your IRD at this point you will have a full running activation with a ppv credit of 25 events once this credit is used you will need to have your PPV's wiped from the card. You can wipe the PPV's from your card using a ISO Programmer and the 3moffshore script. If you do not have a P4 Card you can buy one from us and it will be activated when it arives to you. This price includes the price of the bootstrap but does not include the ISO and ppv software. Any current members may have a credit towards their activation purchase if they wish please contact us for details. When the P4 Hack is released all members will have access to it in there member control panel at no extra charge.

If you need more information please email us or click on the live chat link

Activation will not work until you receive your bootstrap

How do i know if my card is compatiable

1. Insert the card into the IRD you want to use the card with

2. Put our ird on channel 100 and you should get audio and video

3. Change to another channel (ex:203) you should get Ext 711 or 721 msg

We are now accepting web orders again however due to the large fee's and delay of payment to us by our processing company we will only be accepting payments via western union

Click Here to make payment

All Dealers Please Contact Sales

© Copyright 2003-04 3MOFFSHORE. All Rights Reserved

Post Number: 3
Whenever a person or company only accepts Western Union, I know that I do not want to do business with them.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Yeah, I went over to 3moffshore just to see what their pitch was and got the same message posted by
John Davis and came to the same conclusion as did
Leslie Jones.

And that was after I logged in as a dealer, asked questions about discounts and alternative
payment methods, etc., including the fact they were being accused of running a scam, and the
only response I got back was that they were being flamed from day 1 and "we're still here
ain't we."

No responses to my questions. The "complete kit" goes for $299, but the re-wipe only works
"about 50% of the time." Assuming it works at all, and that's a real stretch based on the
lone method of payment and the REASON they gave, that's $299 for "25 purchases" and maybe a re-
wipe. No thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
That does seem strange that they only want western union...but thought i would post it anyway...

FLY+TURD
Unregistered guest
ok,why is it that noone busy hacking p4 and p5 cards long ago,why did everyone wait till the last minute.why....because we r all screwed.no hack no free tv no nothing.and who the hell keeps posting those bogus retarded dates of the hack getting released.read a book you fools

FLY+TURD
Unregistered guest
i was told the hack will be on the 4th of july,oh wait...no.i was told 2 to 6 months....no wait,its already out......no wait,its never gonna be released......no wait.....its on the 12th.....no wait,give me a damn break,all u lazy jerkoffs r just gonna have to sit back and wait and wait and wait.....it will be out when its out,stop ur b*tchin

the voice
Unregistered guest
sorry larry sims,I wasn't trying to be a smartass...just clarifying an issue....www.dsscentral.net is the best site for Dss info,whether it be DTV,Dish,Bev,C band etc..and many have been testing the P4 since it was first introduced by DTV,they didn't just start now!...the P4 is no piece of cake ,and nobody has leaked its security as was done with the P3/Hu card..nobody knows when it will be public..but my guestimate is 2-6 months..but who knows!..keep testing all...we can now at least read the P4 and D1 cards,its a start!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us