Has anyone figured how to correct the 261 puff bugs???

Silver Member
Username: Shadow45

Mty, Nuevo Leon Mexico

Post Number: 263
I recently ( last week) converted my box to PUFF and installed the 261 bin...it works great, but the only thing is that a lot of time when i change channels it goes to "scrambled/bad channel" mode and i have to reset the box from the switch on the back....

Now i tried CC off, Turned A/R off as well, but no results...so has anyone figured any other way to correct this..btw im using the Nkk_Mty_jvvh_team.261.

thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9903
Instead of changing channels directly, go though epg view and change channels there. Then when you find the one you want you click on it and do and exit.

Silver Member
Username: Letmeon

Post Number: 211
This problem for me occurs when I turn the rec on for the first time of the day.
BEV has "scrambled" but DN is OK.
Reset from back , and it is OK.
Have pantec Ultra mx w/PUFF and 261.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 9906
The coders who do PUFFing have good correspondence going on, on a daily basis and jvvh seems to be still well respected and is till giving out unselfish advice and corrections.
With this kind of co-operation and contact with each other, I do not see any problems that cannot be ironed out in due course of time.

Diamond Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15219
Nalin and all your aliases....U do NOT know about FTA...and are just a Dishnet official/mole here working with Ecoustics, monitoring the members and FTA news...get out of this thread, and site!

Anybody who listens to you deserves the $4000 civil suit that U will have brought down on them..

Username: Lkloves

Post Number: 5
I posted as above only to hurt Nalin and damage his reputation.

He is usually a very good poster and advisor.

I, LK, wish to apologize

Platinum Member

Post Number: 9911
There is new Fwank7 261 PUFF BIN released.
Here is what Fwank7 said about the new release.

'I Want to appologize to anyone using my Fwank7_Jvvh-Team-PUFF_261 bin.
I was trying mods to get sw21 switch to work and gave Ukronic the wrong bin to post.

I appologize to Ukronic and Nikk as well, Not a good start for me "sorry guys".

I wasn't going to post it since UKR and Nikk 261 bins are posted as well ,but thought you all deserved the explanation anyhow.

Again I appologize!!'

Use only Fwank7_Jvvh-Team-PUFF_261(v2)

Use only Fwank7_Jvvh-Team-PUFF_261(v2)
Available at:

[link removed]

Diamond Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15226
here ya go, Franks Puff Version 2 updated bin...along with Saif's Puff 261 file

[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 106
Warning Nalin Nydas files will fry your box Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Flu_guy

Post Number: 85
Hi everyone
FYI:
I installed Fwank7_Jvvh_Team_Puff_261.bin into my FLU on Friday and it has been working flawlessly with no problems, even when changing channels, since then. I only have one dish (119) and no switch, so I can only conclude that the bug is of no consequence unless a switch is used.
I would also like to thank FWANK7 and all the other 2500 clone conversion coders for their efforts in keeping our boxes alive, many other boxes have fallen by the wayside in the past 3-4 years, but my FLU is working better than ever!
Htiek

Gold Member

Post Number: 9926
The revised full_kit has latest PUFF standby fixes by all three partners in the jvvh team and full instructions.

[link removed]
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us