Bin for Pansat converted to 2700(clone)

Bronze Member
Username: Cld_canada

Post Number: 13
I has pansat 2500 clone which i converted to pansat 2700(clone) could someone please guide me if the bin for it is out and send me the link please..
Thanks for ur help in advance

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14232
are U blind?...or cannot read?...how have U survived life this long without someone holding your hand?...or maybe your mom still does...what a foolish lame irreponsible lazy question U asked..no need for it, other than stupidity or laziness...

some hero will come to your rescue but if ya go to ANY normal site and ask that, U won't be there long..this is a hobby for people who can READ for 2 minutes on their own, without a spoon in their mouth..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Why did u even bother to answer LK... I am new to it so just asked for help ..if u can't offer help then please thank u...

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 328
Canada LK is right all you had to do is scroll down the list and it is usally a thread there that tells you all you want to know after i read your thread i got off and scrolled down about 10 threads and there it is . You have to read a little before you jump onb here and ask for someone to do all your work for that isn't smart and you will never learn

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14237
"new" is no excuse for laziness...GO READ...for 2 minutes..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Hands up :-) sorry about that but all posts says that CS lighting which is used by 2700clone is not out yet.. Full kit _254C does not even have that file. The one BL253_lighting is already loaded in my pansat receiver

Bronze Member
Username: Freedom_rites

Montreal, Qc Canada

Post Number: 17
Use only on unconverted 2500/FLU or converted receivers.

DO NOT USE ON Genuine Pansat 2700 or on Pansat 2700 clones

Attached is the Jvvh_254_Nkk bin for the Pansat 2500/FLU or converted receivers.

If you are having reboot problems turn A/R to OFF

DN Tested....

http://www.savefile.com/files/1420203

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Thanks LK, Jamie and david for ur helps..I did look at the Jvvh_254_Nkk file but thought its for genuine receivers... My bad ...thanks again

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8760
canada:

For Pansat 2500/FLU new conversions and converted to 2700
Use only on unconverted 2500/FLU or converted receivers.
DO NOT USE ON Genuine Pansat 2700 or on Pansat 2700 clones

Everything you need for 2500/Flu to 2700 conversion in one package.
Instructions included.

The latest files jvvh_254_Nkk.bin and jvvh_254.bin and other conversion bins.
Some jtag files are also included.

The full kit is in full_kit254D.zip or later. Download and unzip in a new jvvh directory.
Read the instructions in the Instructions.doc file.
Also available separately in All_b75_254.zip file with all the conversion 254 BINs released so far using B75 boot. None of these are meant for PUFF BOOT.

http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

Bronze Member
Username: Luser

Post Number: 96
If pansat 2500 converted to 2700 was, then it should be a 2700 but its not. Its stuck in an endless loop of "is but isnt". Maybe its a 2600. These types of things can be somewhat confusing espesially for a newb. You should be happy you actually have someone to help rather than just ragbashing each other.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14265
2500's are CONVERTED by software only..NOT cloned to a 2700...the conversion simply allows it to react SIMILIAR to a 2700...the CONVERTED 2500 files are MODIFIED genuine 2700 files...made specifically for CONVERTED receivers...since the 2500 and 2700 genuine receivers are also very similiar, they are close but NOT exactly the same..

Then U have Genuine 2500, Clone 2500 and Clone 2700 receivers...

The 2500 genuine and clones need to be converted to a converted 2700..cause Pansat coders no longer support those 2500 older receivers..

The 2700 clones are fakes/imitations, made by many various companies, and also have specific software for their receivers...

Genuine Pansat receivers all have KILLER malicious coding in them intentionally, so they cannot accept software by any other clone companies...so hence the 2500-2700 CONVERTED files...and the 2700 CLONE files... both distinctly different but ORIGINALLY were genuine 2700 files, then modified..

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8804
Genuine Pansat 2700:
x-87bl_080304_b75_254_api.bin

Clone Pansat 2700
Pansat-C 2700 254v1 TiVo.bin

Converted 2500/Flu to 2700 workalike:
jvvh_254, jvvh_254_nkk, Saif, Lothario BINs if you have b75 Boot.

Converted 2500/Flu to 2700 workalike:
New Boot introduced a few days ago - PUFF boot.
All PUFF BIN files have to be used after installing PUFF Boot.
Jvvh_Fortec-Pansat_CanAm_254_(PUFF).bin
CS_254T_PUFF_Serial_Lightning.bin
Note the use of word "PUFF" in the name.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us