Need help on pansat 2700

Bronze Member
Username: Billy_the_kid

Post Number: 18
hi i have 2700 pansat,i had 148 before now i just installed a new dish to caputure 119 ,i m using a viewsat switch,
i conected 148 to disqu 2 and 119 to disqeu 3
signal is okay more than 70% but the problem is that when i change my channel from 148 sat channel to 119 it gives me the message like scrample channel ,if i turn off the reciver and turn it on again ,119 channels appear smoothly after an epg download message (i also download that EPG) ,if i change channel from 119 to 148 than its okay it change the channel smoothly.
so the only problem is when i switch channel from 148 sat to 119
any thought why is this happening

thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
i think no knowlegeable person around here any more

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
i think no knowlegeable person around here any more

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 7079
Billy:
1. The physical connection. It may not be too important; nevertheless physicallly connect 119 to DisEqC port 1 and the 148 to Port 3 or 4. Remember you never connect /disconnect at the switch or oat the receiver without turning receiver off using switch at back.
2. Experiment with different settings in the LNB type for 119w.
3. Currently the file for DN for Pansat 2700 is BL87_232 or 233. The 235 does not work properly for DN. This has been the case for last two days, but it might be changing again today. It is already changing for BEV.
4. After uploading the BIN to your receiver, make sure you do default setting, User setup including date/time.
5. Do antenna setup and then Power Scan or Blind Scan, first on one sat and then on the next.
6. Do Channel edit and sort. do Parental lock and Favourites. This last operation is necessary - see 8.
7. When channels are in, turn autoroll off and also set closed captions off.
8. Changing channels, use favourites from FAV and use EPG key to select the next channel before accepting at. That way you will not be switching through a lot of channels.

Bronze Member
Username: Moddy

Post Number: 27
Guys I know I might sound strange but can anyone tel me how to get and download original loader & default factory bin for pansat 2700A conversion?

Bronze Member
Username: Snissar

Post Number: 44
go to ftabins.net or download Nyda's package somewhere in this forum

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 7096
moddy:
http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

the 293t and 294t 2500/flu BINs
The conversion boot file b75,
the conversion original j27_205_1.bin
the conversion jvvh_208_2500to2700.bin (recommended)

are all there. Look at the file allfiles.doc, where to find them

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1808
Moddy,

If you a genuine pansat 2700 then go to [link removed] to get the latest loader 27.02 and factory bin file for your receiver. I have posted it there.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1809
Billy,

You are correct, all of the experienced and good helper have left this site because there are no mods here and all the good people are tired of newbies and trouble makers that bash them and insult them...Me and AV have started a brand new FTA site called [link removed] login there for good help with any receiver you have. There you will find updated files, keys, howto's, current ppv events and much much more......and the good helpers that were here have moved to that site such as:

AV
The Smart 1
EatFish
RTAP
Bruce
and many more

they will all help you there and also there are alot of mods there who are always monitoring the site so there wont be any insult or bashing there.

Bronze Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 56
wonder if theres any spamming there like you spam queens do here . .

Gold Member

Post Number: 1810
NO, because its Admin my ME, and if trouble makers bash over there like you do here then I will Ban your azz, try it sucker!

Bronze Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 57
Oh sure i'll go sign up on your cheesey little site so you can give my email addy and ip to diknet and b3v , go troll somewhere else azzwipe !

Gold Member

Post Number: 1811
lol...so thats what you are afraide of that police will come and put you in jail....LMAO...

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1627
thats why many helpfull people leave.the only true helpfull thread here is the solo hispano

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
sh!t, i was happy to see 14 post here and found nothing except Nyda's advice, thanks Nyda
is not that funny??

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 896
Billy,
after posting if you stay here you might get some help , instead of posting and going away
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us