FLU no signal 119 side

Username: Twade

Post Number: 1
Hey guys, I am a noob at this , and i have a question. I am looking thru the other post to see if i can find teh answer, but here it goes. I am using a converted FLU with bin 232 now. And have no sig on my 119 side. I tried a default reset, and it still isnt up. here are my settings.
119 110
standard standard
11250 11250
off off
DiSe #4 #2
none none
skew 0 0
tp (1)12225V 12224V
positioner disable on both
using a dish 500 sat, i check the signal on D/n box and everything is showing good sig on both 119/110 (easier for me to align dish). Also i get freeze ups when scanning for channels? might freeze at 44% might not make it past 21% any ideas. had a storm teh other nigh and i have checked dish alignment, shows to be great signal using d/n box. Might need fine tuning maybe. Have also checked DiSe switch same problem even when moving to different #'s thanks in advanced.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 7063
"Sats119.... 110
DiSe #4..... #2 "

That is an odd setting. Most people use DisEqC Port 1 for 119 and port 2 or none for 110, particularly with Dish 500. You may have to do the scanning in stages one sat at a time and change the LNB type.

If you have to connect disconnect at the DisEqC switch, make sure your rceiver power is off at the switch on the back of receiver.

Username: Twade

Post Number: 2
thanks for the reply, yeah # 1 is out on my DisEqC. lol got a used system. I can get a signal on 119 if i change LNB to dish-pro. Would it be simpler (and possible) to get both 110/119 from just one side of the LNB, and not use the DisEqC switch and just turn 22kHz -ON- in setup . thanks again for the reply

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 7070
And get the 22kHz switch.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us