USB to labtop

Silver Member
Username: Jowhar

Post Number: 129
I have a labtop in order to download the files to reciever can I use USB 2.0 to 9pin RS232 COM Port Serial Convert Adapter. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 249
Yes that is what i do but you have to go into device manager and see where the adapter went meaning what comport then you have to set your loader to that comport

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
Thanks David I need a more info for that.

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
Any one out there who can help plse.Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 250
Lucky what info do you need

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1170
NEW USB 2.0 to 9 pin RS232 COM Port Serial Adapter

This USB to Serial adaptor allow your USB port devices, such as PDAs and notebooks, to connect to modem, ISDN terminal adapter, PDA, bar code scanner, label printer, and devices with DB9 SERIAL ports.

Features:

* Conforms to USB 1.1 standard
* Supports RS 232 serial interface
* Maximum data transfer rate of over 1Mbps
* Can be used for PDA and modems
* USB extension cable also supplied / approx. 80cm long
* Support for following operating systems: Windows 98/2000/XP Mac OS V8.Upload

item number on ebay. #300175356343

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
So will it work thanks

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5273
lucky:
A USB to serial port will give you a straight serial out. If your receiver requires a null cable and you have one, you should use that in series.
If your USB/Serial came with its own installation CD, USE THAT in preference to Microsoft's automatic installation. You may have to de-install it and then reinstall saying you have your own CD.
USB to Serial convertors cause problems often because of incorrect installation. Go into Device Manager of your computer, find the adaptor and make sure the Com-port is properly selected and there are no conflicts.

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
Nalin I have Pansat clone 2700 and the cable I have is straight, Thanks to all of you.

Username: Drshahi

Post Number: 2
I got Panset 2700A and tried to load the latest bin X-87BL_071122_B75_224_api, using 27.02 loader for the first time but no luck with it. The download process never progressed from 0%. The only other thing I did before it was scanning channels from one satellite.
Please help me with any suggestions.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5275
Pansat clones require null cable. Pansat 2500 to 2700 conversions use straight cable.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5276
Corrections:
Pansat 2700 clones require null cable. Pansat 2500 to 2700 conversions use straight cable.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us