NEED UPDATE PLZ

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 422
whats the enws on the pansat 2700a bin and sonicview 4000.....PLEASE LET US KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY NEW BINS FOR THIS RECEIVER AND WHEN WILL THEY COME OUT...THANKS

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1733
i am sure it will be posted in one of the other 10 asking for the 2700 bin

Silver Member

Post Number: 423
ok but if u read my whole question im also askin for sonicview 4000 so..ill wait someone post back here when it comes out....

Bronze Member
Username: La_estrella

Post Number: 37
nothing yet

Bronze Member
Username: Saw_tech_one

Post Number: 26
u can try to put a old bin and new keys to see if it works if the bin don't come out soon. do some test to see if it works . maybe u will be lucky.

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1261
it won't work as of now.....you will have to wait for the new bin to come out....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1736
i read ur question satgrl, instead of opening thread after thread... and then checking them for replies... check at future-fta.inf0 from time to time. The pansat bin will be there first. Totalfta.c0m for ur sv4000. If it were me thats what I would do... but... I try not to depend on others for things so small I can do for myself.

Silver Member

Post Number: 424
yup tried that total FTa i cant enter the forums becasue they takin a break or whatever...and the updates on the main page they have are only for viewsats.........so its just easier to ask, un like u some people respond correctly instead of givin advise on what to do

Silver Member

Post Number: 425
so anyone...has the PANSAT 2700A (original) bini out yet? how about the sonicview 4000?thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 426
so anyone...has the PANSAT 2700A (original) bin out yet? how about the sonicview 4000?thanks}}

Gold Member

Post Number: 1742
lol. When u go to total... and they have a fix for the SV4000... it will be with the other fixes on the main page. Christ... this isnt rocket science!! Thats the difference in people... some are self-sufficient... some rely on others for the basics. THANK GOD I DO NOT HAVE TO RELY ON OTHERS FOR THE BASICS!! I would feel worthless... BUT... some are fine with it.

AND the 2700 bin is out.... at futurefta

Silver Member

Post Number: 439
WELL DANTETN I DO RELY ON PEOPLE SO WHAT U GONNA DO BOUT IT??????NOTHING yeah das what i thought!........AND I WILL WAIT FOR THE DAY WHEN U ASK FOR HELP FROM SOMEONE THEN I WILL SHOW U HOW IT FEELS TO RELY ON SOMEONE OK!!

Bronze Member
Username: Mrcharley

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 92
satgrl you need a timeout LOL. here I made you a fresh cup.

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Mrcharley

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 93
satgrl you will find your sonicview 4000 bin here

http://piv.pivpiv.dk/

Gold Member

Post Number: 1744
I may ask for help from time to time... but my lord chick... god gave u eyes and a brain... use it. U will when u grow up some. Children dont understand responsibilty issues.

Username: Jaye50

Post Number: 10
it's a lot easier to help people when you're looking them straight in the eye....and not down your nose at them.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1749
no, not like that at all jay... i help people all the time here with problems. She comes on here asking to be notified when a bin comes out?? LOL
Like it wouldnt be posted all over the place anyway. She feels it necessary to start a whole thread for HER to get the bin. UNREAL. She thinks this site will cater to her because she is a chick. Some will do it... I wont, I think it is LAZY. As I said before, some people are like that. Oh well... Its just a pet peive of mine... I try to help people in real life too that wont try to help themselves first. Its not a good quality.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us