Bin file doesn't get downloaded on Pansat 2700 box

Username: Help_pls

Princeton, Nj USA

Post Number: 8
I'm trying to install the latest 218 bin file to the Pansat 2700A box but it says downloading and doesn't do anything. The cable is a null modem cable that have always worked. Is the box gone bad?

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1664
latest bin is 220... 219 works too.
try changing the com port in ur bl loader program.
if that doesnt work, try deleting ur com port on pc.
right click MY COMPUTER- go to MANAGE-DEVICE MANAGER- PORTS-COM PORT- right click-UNINSTALL-right click ports again-scan for hardware changes

try again

Princeton, Nj USA

Post Number: 9
Thanks dantetn, I tried all;
1. changing the com port but port 2 and 4 gave error and port 3 same as port 1, stayed at downloading and not doing anything.
2. uninstalled com port 1 and scanned for hardware changes but still same problem.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1668
Try another cable is all I can think of. I havent ever seen a box go bad like that, but, I try to stay away from the pansats these days too.

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 880
help pls turn off reciever from back.then turn on switch when u see the first dash light hit download on loader.try this.

Princeton, Nj USA

Post Number: 10
Thanks guys. I bought new cable and it still didn't work. Tonight I will try RTAP's suggestions.

Bronze Member

Princeton, Nj USA

Post Number: 11
RTAP, I tried it still doesn't recognize the download? Any other suggestion or the box is gone now?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1678
wow, I havent seen one that wont take the load.
What loader do u have?? Exact name.
Also, there is a zmodem file that comes with the loader. U can open it using the loader program. or copy it to the system folder on ur c: drive.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1679
try another pc?

Bronze Member
Username: Mr_huevos

Post Number: 14
I need some help here i converted the rec i have and loaded all the bin and boot files and it worked ok but the bin file i tried the 218 did not work my box does'nt work with my remote it stays on the "on " position and wont change .so i tried bringing it back to its normal state as a 2500 and now i have "b75" knight riders on it what do i need to do?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us