JTAG for a FLU converted to pansat 2700

Silver Member
Username: Espn3

Post Number: 143
To JTAG a FLU converted to Pansat 2700 ( because of the night rider lights ) I believe I need the same h/w connections as for a regular FLU:

DB25 ...........Via IDC20
2 100 Ohm Resistor 9 (TMS)
3 100 Ohm Resistor 11 (TCK)
4 100 Ohm Resistor 13 (TDI)
5 100 Ohm Resistor 19 (TRST)
13 100 Ohm Resistor 15 (TDO)
18-25 100 Ohm Resistor 20 (GROUND)

The question is: what program I use to control the FTA box from the PC ? thanks.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13400
That is just crazy to Jtag a receiver cause of nite rider lights....Do U rebuilt a car engine, if U only need to jump start the battery..

Silver Member
Username: Espn3

Post Number: 146
LK, I FULLY agree with you. I'm still trying to fix the problem by re-loading older bins.
I'm in no rush to JTAG and I asked for the file just in case I get nowhere in a week or two or three.
I don't know if you had this problem were you toggle the power switch and click the download over and over again...and maybe it gets fixed !!
Looks like lotto...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13405
LOL...be patent...hit download, then ON.....mix it up...shake it up...lol...hell, use the old boot file if U must...

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1345
LK,

Which sat provider do you like, DN or BEV?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13408
Without a doubt...DN

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1346
Whats so good about BEV ... i got it this friday ... i dont see any good stuff ... get my canadian locals ... which is what i wanted .... nothing else ... :-(

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 693
to answer the question" Which sat provider do you like, DN or BEV?" well i like DN but bev does have the loacal news for us canadains so Bev is good for that. it depends on your location in this world .. everyone has a different preference i guess. ( i watch DN more tho)

Bronze Member
Username: Nbn3

Post Number: 13
DN is better but BEV does have good porrn. from a cartier1 perspective it would be BEV because it has Venus 6 the arab gaay porrn channel

Silver Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 252
LK
That is just crazy to Jtag a receiver cause of nite rider lights....Do U rebuilt a car engine, if U only need to jump start the battery..

Your analogy sucks just like most of you other c&p keyboard parrot knowledge.

It's like this.

Why sit there like a azzhat trying to get the timing right using the serial connection time and time again when you can use a jtag connection once and be done with it.

Duh! bozo man!

It's like why log into windows under a guest account when you know the password for the administrator account.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13414
Dr DSS,,,with no intelligence and nothing to do here...instead of wasting your time and others with kidie posts, why don't do help people....and are U and Doreen siamese twins jined at the head...where U are, or she appears...and vice versa....

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 253
Whinner Baby

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=22&post=1303458#POST1303458

just like the little pussyboi you are.

Silver Member

Post Number: 254
You be lurking here using your other names all day you fool no one but yourself.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13415
I use no other nicks here, and owe U no explanations.....and I really don't care what U dislike,since U are a POS!...and an immature useless scumbag here....so take a hike or take a walk outside into traffic, from whatever institution U are confined, and use yuur idle time doing humanity a favor.....U have been doing this same BS here for years, and seriously are NOT liked or wanted here except by your "twin "Doreen"...

How can U ever look at yourself, U are so pathetic!...NOT entertaining, helpful, truthful, knowkedgeable, funny, or of any value or asset to the human race , FTA, or this site, in any manner whatsoever..

Silver Member

Post Number: 256
Oh like you opinion has any merit little shed boi. You have the social skills of a shark. You mind is as open as a cell door on death row.

You type like a monkey on lsd. It's hard to tell if you are just illiterate or if you ran out of you daily medication.

What is this crap?

is it preMED as in medication !

Dr DSS,,,with no intelligence and nothing to do here...instead of wasting your time and others with kidie posts, why don't do help people....and are U and Doreen siamese twins jined at the head...where U are, or she appears...and vice versa....

The only messages that are comprehensible coming from you are those ones you copy&paste

Reason being is because you are not the original author!

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4565
Dr DSS: I have tried to make allowances but it does not work.
This person was trained by the army
to KILL or be KILLED
In the actual combat, she had to see many comrades die, because she could not help or did not want to risk her life to help.
I have tried to teach her the principle of
LIVE and let LIVE
and it just does not work.

Similar stubbornness prevents her from learning English. Her problem has gone from the level of social idiosyncracies and adjustments to a psychotic illness, which she refuses to acknowledge.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13416
again...nalin sides with the trioublemakers here...nalin, U have a definite pattern, and who u side with here...makes ya wonder if U are actually them, or just one of them...

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 694
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 257
God you so damn ignorant

It's a medical marvel you can wipe your own butt.

again...nalin sides with the trioublemakers here...nalin, U have a definite pattern, and who u side with here...makes ya wonder if U are actually them, or just one of them...

You have done nothing but bash Nalin and anyone else you think my or not be of Middle Eastern descent.

You would honestly think He has picked sides. You drew a line in the sand the second you open your big racist mouth.

Time for meds or please stop drunk surfing. You are really starting to embarrass yourself now.

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 769
Let's not get all HUFFY Dr dip sh!t

Silver Member

Post Number: 258
I told you I don't speak Gayness. I'm not a graduate of the gayness nation of ryerson.

Huffy?

Talk like a MAN not a little gayboi.

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 770
Upload

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 771
Yum Yum