Stay away from Nalin...narc or not?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9292
She is a liability here and puts all the members here at risk....read this link and U will know why...

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/350935.html

Either she's a narc fighting FTA piracy for DN and Bev officials, or EXTREMELY ignorant and can only bring harm to the members here..

She is here monitoring FTA and Ecoustics members is the most logical explanation for all her past and present actions here..and hundreds of wrongful posts and lack of FTA technical knowledge or hands on experience..

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 250
she said it was bussiness as usual there she is obviously giving out the wrong advice. Narc or not I agree with you LK. Nalin has given bad advice in the past I think there was a thread started to keep track of her mistakes. I would bet on the EXTREMELY ignorant she doesnt seem smart enough to hold down a job as important as that one would be. hehehehe

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2573
eatfish and LK are suggesting to you that three sites have been "busted"
I suggest to people to see for themselves as to whether Hashhu*com, simplyfta.com and ftasource.com
are working sites or not.
You are welcome to point out how they differ from some of the recommended sites of LK, such as
future-fta.info
totalfta.com
f2atv.com
etc., etc.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2574
LK: You are the main liability to this site. So many of your posts will and do cause viacarious liability to Ecoustics. Racial and religious intolerance, wrong information given out without a discliamer, just to name a few.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9300
thats so typical of U...U've been exposed, so now u must resort to acting like a child and attack the messenger!...

U are so bad here, that even others here have dedicated a thread to U, "Nyda's Greatest Hits", a record of your many wrongful misinformed postings..

Silver Member

Post Number: 256
If you really want to go there go ahead but listen to LK it is all over the net. These sites have had some problems and are in trouble.
The warnings came out a couple of weeks ago about hashhu and I beleive LK used to have that site on his list, and has since removed it.
Nalin do us all a favour and do what you are good at posting keys.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2577
eatfish: I know the law far better than you. In your case, it is a question of "Little knowledge is dangerous" Lk is part of the system that creates Mob hysteria and you are part of the same that follows blindly.
In any case, it is LK's problem and his site has to worry about being sued, not me.
"The warnings came out a couple of weeks ago" - go and read, you will find that this thing started in mid-March.
"LK used to have that site on his list, and has since removed it." LK has named three sites - not one in his list of "busted sites" None of them have been busted. You are blind if you can't see that the sites are active. And I am not at all concerned with LK's list of sites - they are HIS list and I don NOT follow that list nor do I follow LK's advice.

Both of you get this straight.
THE MAJOR NEWSPAPERS OF CANADA HAVE NOT POSTED THIS AS A NEWSWORTHY ITEMS. THEY HAVE LAWYERS WHOSE ADVICE THEY CONSTANLY HAVE. I WILL NOT BECOME A PART OF YOUR PANIC, NOR WILL I SUPPORT ANY DENUNCIATION OF ANY SITE WITHOUT JUST CAUSE.

You are exposing yourself to legal action by the owners of the three sites. The same logic that says that posting at Hash*hu will somehow identify you for DN to act against you, will apply if any of the three sites decide to sue YOU.

"Nalin do us all a favour and do what you are good at". I had a major disagreement with LK and his buddies over the power supply with DN equipment used with FTA. They stubbornly refused to accept that there was a problem. Then quietly LK started using that advice. You interrupted my talk with a advice seeker in mid-February with a derisive statement about how long it was taking to advise him - That customer was taken over by LK's buddys and was still without TV a month later. So do me a favour and stay out of my way. LK may be your God, but to me and to many others he is just a psychologically disturbed and paranoid big talker attemting to hide his deep-seated inferiority complex.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9306
nada...STFU...U make absolutely NO SENSE, as usual..."if its not in the newspaper then its NOT true"...HOW ABSURD!...U are an ignorant lesbo, and thats TRUE, BUT not in the newspaper!

People, nada nalin is a narc or VERY VERY STUPID!...stay away from her and her postings...she doesn't have a clue about FTA and is maliciously trying to bust hacking FTA and its users..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2580
LK: In this discussion, We are well past tha stage of calling names. If you have a substancial argument post it. Otherwise your post is meaningless.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9308
U are stupid!...I have posted it right in front of U...but U are too blind and ignorant to believe it!...pull your head out of your azz and maybe u can see better!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2583
LK: You do not have an argument nor an answer to my questions. IF and WHEN you are not drunk and want to discuss thinks rationally, I will discuss it. In the meantime, reading from dsstester and some of the comments made there, YOU and YOUR site are in great danger too. So if you beleive everything that is posted at that particular thread at DSSTESTER, you better start packing.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9311
so now NOT only am I wrong, but now Dsstester is posting wrong info too...and ONLY YOU are right!...LMAO...U are pathetic!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9312
so ONLY Nada narc nalin is right about this issue..and these sites and all their members are posting incorrect wrong info..narc nada, U are a liability to this site and the members here and a disgrace to the FTA community..

www.satscams.org
www.totalfta.co*m

Gold Member

Post Number: 2585
I am merely bringing to your notice the fact as posted that
1. None of the sites are safe from prosecution;
2. Even the Mods at many sites would have reason to fear prosecution;
3. that any of the mods, and people who have helped with FTA and BINs on phone can be easily identified and prosecuted.
As I said I do not accept it all, but am pointing it out to you, so you might be prepered - that again is the advice as is posted at the relevant thread at dsstester site.
All above is a brief summary of information as posted at dsstester site and only that part that is relevant to LK's last psot

Gold Member

Post Number: 9314
Now u are back peddling...LMAO

"So if you beleive everything that is posted at that particular thread at DSSTESTER,"

Sure sounds like u are stating that Dsstester is NOT a reputable site, and posts wrong info and can not be trusted!...and don't try and change the subject..its about hashhu and YOU!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2586
www.totalfta.com yet but will make comments after reading.

Now LK, note this. The story started in Mid-March. So far only 4 sites and this the fifth site is talking about it. There are, about 100 FTA sites and many many newspapers. If there is anything on this "$20 million suit" anywhere else, it is not showing up on Google. And it is not showing up on search on Toronto's most read newspaper, the Toronto Star (www.thestar.com), although this big case is filed in a court in Toronto.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9316
hey idiot..hashhu deleted the thread, NOT satscams..U can't even read right!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2588
LK: You tried...it will give the Admins/Mods something to think about...
This applies to Admins/Mods at all sites.

Th discussion at satscams is just that - discussion by disgruntled people. At least the one at dsstester is more rational.

Silver Member

Post Number: 258
Nalin do you know me? Do you know what I know?
No I dont think so. Dont make assumptions about what people may know or not know. I know the law better than you may think. I am not going to get into a debate over law with you.
Lk is not my God we have had our problems in the past he is just speaking the truth. As for mid march I will belleive my source from a couple of weeks ago. I read the rumours but have since started beleiving them.
Go back to giving the keys to people it seems that all you do is come here and disagree with LK no matter what he says.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2590
Here are the facts so far.
We have been told by LK that three sites hashhu.c*om, ftasource.com, simplyfta.com. are busted.. I can see that all these sites are active.
We have been told that there is a legal action against one of them (only h-hu, not all three) which started in February, 2007. We have been told that the legal action is by a very large company for $10 million.
Eatfish tells me that he does not accept that it started in February, but that it started 'a couple of weeks' ago.
I know for a fact that reporters are always in the corridors of the Canadian courts looking at all documents for a story. I also know for a fact that most major newspapers have not published the story. I am willing to be corrected on this point if I am wrong.
The conclusion therefore, is simple for me. I have no reason to worry for myself. If there is such a case pending then the newspapers have some very strong reason not to publish it. I will accept their wisdom and not participate by publishing it. If there is no such case then it is a rumour and I will not participate in rumours.
If there is action against H-hu, there is a strong likelihood of future action against other sites, their owners and even the Mods. Since I do not have a site, and am not a mod I have nothing to worry about. Under these circumstances, I would advise everybody against owning a site or becoming a mod.
Another issue corollary to LK's announcement is to stay away from those sites. It is my observation that whether you post at this or any other site or you download from any site (whether the named or other sites), there is a inherent risk of getting sued, however innocent your action might be.
There is a second legal issue here too. If there is a different type of legal action against LK or others who are publishing this, such action will be from one, two or all three of the sites LK has named. I have made it abundantly clear that I am no part of such a rumour mongering and have tried to dissuade others. My advice to others is to stay clear of LK's accusations and certainly not endorse them. By endorsing them you have nothing to gain and possibly suffer a loss.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2591
And last of all, LK is advising you all to "stay away from" me. I have made very open statements about the issues here and I think most of the readers are better at understanding me than LK is.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 925

Hey Guys
I have learned that most of the regulars here are retired.Hey, spring is here and the ladies are walking around with some very nice IDs.If this don't turn you on, work in your yard, do a garden, plant some flowers.

Needless to say, some of the people here are getting tired of hearing all this bullshit.
My Grand dad used to say ,don't beleive what you read or hear, and only half what you see.

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 221
seeing is believing. smart grand dad

Gold Member

Post Number: 9328
kavin...my postings here were simple and plain..a warning to members here..if u knew thats what this thread was about, then don't read it anymore!...plain and simple....go listen to grandad talk some more..I am trying to get a point across here, cause half of these members here think the sun rises on Nada's azz..

I understand your point, but understand mine!

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 384
where theres smoke theres fire. Canadians dont like entrapment, Nalin. For what its worth, edenman says avoid/ignore/fortheloveofgodBAN Nalin!

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 486
thread is closed thanx for visiting

Gold Member

Post Number: 9332
bye cartier...go away..U have nothing to offer here.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 926

Peace brother

Username: Lost_boy

Post Number: 4
Check it out pepople

A great FTA dealer site with forum section

http://kuelectronics.com/
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts