Pansat2700 frustration

Bronze Member
Username: Aafl_dragon

Post Number: 40
I need help with my pansat2700.I have 110&119&121 but for some reason the 110$119 don't work as good.Like if I'm watching ppv and I change the channel it says no signal but my signal is full so I check the settings and I got everything how it supposed to.Then I factory set and rescan my channels again the same thing happens.Help would be much appreciated.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2617
What is your setup? What type LNB's are you using? What type Dish? What type Antena! Need more info to help you. By the way, what is your antena configuration?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
My antena settings 119 standered diseqc #1,110 standered diseqc #2,121 standered diseqc #3 but 121 is with a different lnb by it's self with another dish,110&119 both dishnetwork connected together.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2620
that means nothing to me. Is it a DishPro Twin LNB like this one?

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2621
Not to mention what type switch are you running? If you have the lnb above, you CANNOT use a DISEcQ Switch. Last but not least, if you have a DishProPlus LNB like this one, then that's a different story. BE SPECIFIC!

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
Yeah the second picture the DishPro Twin LNB and
This is a standard 33" Dish with 1 LNB for Single FTA LNB 121

Gold Member

Post Number: 2626
Then this should be your setup:

Upload

The LNB that says 148 will become your 121. You will not use any external switches and where you see Legacy 4700 you will connect your DN receiver and your FTA receiver will go where you see Pansat 3500.

In the antena settings for your Pansat the main two entries will be:

LNB Type = DishPro

DISEcQ:
119 = 1
110 = 2
121 = 3

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
I'll try this and see if I get it. Thanks for the help dude!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us