Help with VS Plat lite

Username: Tazreaper

Del city, OK USA

Post Number: 6
I am trying to set up a sat with a Dish 500 Pro with twin LNB's. What I don't know is what type of LNB's they are. Are they Standard, Twin Legacy, etc??

Also, I did set up the sat receiver with was able to scan 119, but as soon as it finished, the unit comes on, flashes all 0's, then a 1, then goes off. It does this repeatedly until we turn the unit off in the back. The unit worked fine until after it scanned 119. I have tried to re-upload the files, but it still does the same thing. It will not stay on long enough for me to do a factory reset and try again.

Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks,
Taz

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

New York, NY

Post Number: 989
You have to start with few basics

- I do think it is alignment slightly off
- It can be wires or connectors
- Must match LNB type in Antenna setup
- Make sure you got latest bin
- Avoid using blind scan just use F1 for Scan Sat

I would setup in Antenna:
Twin LNB-1 to 119 DISEqC-1
Twin LNB-2 to 110 DISEqC-2

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8647
LNB type- Dish Pro (DP) Twin
LNB power ON
freq...11250
119-disque#1...110-#2
scan all
SW-Off
22-Off

Gold Member

Post Number: 8648
and upload factory bin...get it all prepared and when ready then power ON rear switch to begin the bin upload/download...wait til it completes, reboots, channels appear

Gold Member

Post Number: 8649
and u should be using the loader 2 and reading at the viewsat site www.totalfta.com

Username: Tazreaper

Del city, OK USA

Post Number: 7
I am also going to totalfta.com. For a Dish 500 Pro, it has to be set on OCS-DP LNB setting. Also the unit was coming on and going off by itself, I could not do anything to it. I had to upload the Factory file, then re-upload the required files, reset the Antenna Settings (OCS-DP LNB, 119 Port 1, 110 Port 2), and then re-scan.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us