Which Is The Best FTA Satellite Out There?

Bronze Member
Username: Vivid

Post Number: 63
Hello There

First things first, I want to once again thank the people of this board, who have helped me the past week. Yesterday, after feeling I wasn't going to find what it was I wanted, I thought it best to move the entire satellite to another location, and start over. After moving it, skewing the LNB, everything locked, scanned, and at a strong signal. I found and now have Galaxy 10R, with about (30) channels, (9) of which are Retro Television Networks. I am thrilled. Thanks to those who helped out.

My newest question is simply as the Subject reads, which is the Best FTA satellite out there. Using a 33" Dish, what would be the best satellite to try and lock for true FTA channels? I am interersted with Locals. Anywhere, doesn't matter. I just didn't know if Galaxy 10R was it for me, since I don't have a 6" Dish. Is there anything else out there that would offer me anything?

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 733
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 735
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Vivid

Post Number: 64
Hello There

I enjoyed the pictures, but I meant Satellites, Not receivers. Which is the best FTA Satellite to point to? I am fine with receivers, just wanted some thoughts on which satellites out there have the most or best FTA Locals.

Sincerely,

Silver Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 293
Congrats on hitting G10R.
For english content G10R is about the best you can get.Spanish too.

Other than that theres a lot of PBS.

Bronze Member
Username: 1tina_chick

Post Number: 65
About 6 Months ago I told everyone FTA-HDTV was on it's way, LK and others were quick to doubt me down. Now it is reality, please check out cools*at 8000 HD with HDMI, too cool !
Herb, if holding

ENJOY !
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us