Closed: New threads not accepted on this page
  Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through July 03, 2006VKS100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

Bronze Member
Username: Kjniceguy

Lethbridge, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 71
Im Not one for Bad Mouthing People but allot of what i have Read from LK's Posts has always been Research Your Own Problem... In this Fast and Furiously quick pace would we live in, people want Quick Fix, and Refuse to read and learn .
I am still New to FTA , and would love to learn more, and in my own way give back to this Forum.. LK ,Tyler,Eva and Many Others i have come to Trust with there Knowledge. Knowledge Shared to all NewBies. I have yet found a site that gave me as much info, i might be nieve and all, but Thanks LK..Thanks Tyler..Thanks Eva, and many Thanks for this Site

Username: Storyteller

Post Number: 2
This site has NO technical experts or people with LK's patience or teaching skills. All of you let a bunch or renegade unskilled young newbies who were here less than 1 month, kick and beat your ONLY asset, while you sat idley by.Right now this site can function because there is nothing happenning. If and when FTA is available, this site will be a forums of 12 year old wild pygmies fighting to be Top Dog! Nobody here can replace LK. He made this site into a site with much knowledge and info. It was NOTHING before his arrival and will return to be a site full of no nothing kids and trouble, now that he has departed..His ways, which all you say were rude, were much less rude than 90% of the posts in this thread. His ways were to stimulate you to READ for your own good, even if he had to embarass you. He got your attention, just like tough love, or a Marine drill sargeant. His ways were for a purpose, YOUR benefit! But most of you are too young, immature and blind to see. This hobby has lost many good people lately at many sites, due to the newbies and this younger generation of wild, lazy and immature kids.

Username: Sjain80

Post Number: 3
I have to agree with storyteller. I have come to this site just to get info from LK and maple leaf. Both have really vast knowledge about FTA's and there are not even charging you guys to help. I am sorry LK that ppl have always been harsh to you. I kind ofliked you and maple leaf argue because u both make good points..u will be missed.. do come back LK..

Bronze Member
Username: Drummerboy

Post Number: 13
at least u appologized. now you can give a fix. LOL!

Bronze Member
Username: Dish_newbie_hoon

Post Number: 79
Hey Vong, go tear up your mom's tho*ng. And while you're at it, learn to be a man.

Post Number: 6
Typical reply from a immature kid who is destroying this site and the FTA hobby. This kid is one of those wannabe gangsta's who is fighting for TOP DOG so he can lead this site to its death, while he thinks he's so cool..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
Hey storyteller, why don't you "tell me a story". Make sure it includes something along the lines of you trying to "get attention" by discarding the rightful protests of the masses (newbies or not) against the either the overly-pompous or flat-out idiotic kind.

Go elsewhere, Blyton.

Bronze Member
Username: Hotdagobabe

Post Number: 40
this is not the first time i have seen LK's flameing, it is however the first apology, someone threatened his receiver preview privilieges, i bet,, i hate to tell ya LK im irish and would never beat on anyone the way you do and have done regardless of your technical prowess,,if you hold your self out as a leader, then act like it or leave, we will not be worse for it, someone new will rise above and lead,,,,seems like we all help one another anyway, your merely a focal point,, your anger and rage at your fellow man merely shows your contempt for your fellow man, and your emotional immaturity.. now we do not need your apologizes, as i have stated before, we need you to behave, we all know what we do here, we are all in same boat,,, so get off YOUR highhorse,, you are just a man like the rest,, period,, see ya

Username: Annonymous

This is the post LK is apologizing for.
I'm reproducing it because in a way its kind of funny.

LK
Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3740
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2006 - 07:05 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FTA is back...U want a war with me?...cause I'll chew U up and spit U out like the useless dog U are!

Nobody calls me a scammer and gets away with it!...I'll kill U and all your buds!....I have NO fear of death myself like U do!....I've been there many times already pal...and I can kill U anytime and get away with it!...I deserve every penny of my VA comp...U crossed the line dead man..U aren't the first I have killed!...just another useless POS breathing my air!

I'm going to get U Muther foucker!...I'm pissed!...I will destroy your computer and identity first...then I will get U personnally...U better be watching your back punk all the time, and I hope U can sleep with your eyes open...U will be my crying shameless bit*ch...U went too far...I own U now punk!...start getting your affairs straight!

:-)

Bronze Member
Username: J_cash

Post Number: 17
You want to know whats funny, LK complained about every one on future fta praising Black List and now he is getting all the praise and I bet you he ain't gona compain about that.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
Guys, LK has issues, 'nuff said. We can bash him all we want, but by continuing this thread, we're "prolonging" his legacy (even though we're all remembering him in one negative way or another).

All the LK supporters can keep their opinions to themselves, and if they're SO fond of him they can go to S.H.C. on forums where he's still active. As long as they continue to justify his flaming and bash people with racial/ethnic slurs there will ALWAYS be someone like me who will retaliate.

For those who still want to continue the slew of racial remarks: We live in the 21st century, @$$holes. Get with the program, learn to live and let live.

Post Number: 7
just can't stop that forked tongue of yours, can't you ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
LK..never once did racial slurs, unless you call his disagreement with making this a Spanish speaking forums a "racial ' slur...he just pointed out his opinion, which is what intelligent people can do in this USA!

dish newbie made racial comments and then accused LK!..he has a way of twisting the facts!...

"We live in the 21st century, @$$holes"
Look at dish newbie calling people names but the accuses LK of being rude!....talk about calling the kettle black!

Most will remember LK in a positive way and that he taught us ALL how to get FREE FTA TV...dish newbie has not done that, except talk negative about LK..dish newbie needs to be banned and rid of, he is a cancer here...he contributes NOTHING positive here.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
Storyteller, before you start telling stories you should spend a little bit of time READING the kind of things LK has written. I'm not the only one who has problems against him/her/it.

The only cancer here is YOU... 'nuff said (again).

p.s. judging from the way you are DEFENDING your daddy (LK), you (and your likes) DESERVE to be called @$$holes!

Bronze Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 29
Forget the subject guys. We already went over it. Start new subject. This forum is not made to discuss people's personal issues. It's regarding DSS. So please keep it that way. And let's us learn from each other not back stab each other.

Username: Vbalasho

Portland, Oregon Washington

Post Number: 9
does anybody heard about pharaoh file???

Bronze Member
Username: Vbalasho

Portland, Oregon Washington

Post Number: 12
D860: 01 01 00 E8 70 B0 0A 8E 0A 3D C5 F3 59 C3 5F 1A | ...ep°...=AoYA_.
D870: DA 19 5C 71 9C 60 71 04 C1 39 AE 88 FF F0 5E D2 | U..qq.A9ˆy^O
D880: 4C F3 FC 00 00 00 01 01 00 AB C5 7C FA 14 C4 14 | Loü......«A|u.A.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
dish newbie...there you go again calling people names and being rude again for no reason. You are a cancer here, and you spread your rudeness to everyone here. You have not 1 good positive non rude post here. Grow up.

Username: Beerman_2

Post Number: 1
I can't understand how people like "Dish Newbie" can be so evil and full of hatred.

LK has proven himself a good natured man by generously helping once and again in any way he can. Not only with dss matters but people still remember he even devoted himself to helping his fellowmates during those terrible Florida hurricanes.
Me and thousands of others prove not everybody is so ungrateful as those few rascals polluting our home site.
I'm not a violent guy, but if I'm ever with my two-barrel, better those "Dish Newbie" punks not be around.

Beerman

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
Hey Storyteller and Big (shot) Rob... both of you very conveniently discard my notions as those that "pollute" this forum. Do you mind telling me what exactly have you guys done that HAS brought value to this forum?

You guys just can't seem to get over the fact that LK IS GONE. He will NOT come back, and this is how the MAJORITY of this forum prefers the outcome to be. This is OLD NEWS now, so stop crying over it, and move on with your pathetic lives!

Username: Brokensoldier

Planet Earth

Post Number: 8
DN, no one cares about anything that you have to say, so go somewhere else.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
No one = broken soldier. Therefore, by the law of equality, you are a nobody, Mr. 8-post. It's YOU who needs to de-register their handle and go spam someone else's forum with your "oh-so-valuable" information :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
dish newbie...MOST people here prefer that LK come back..its ONLY you and a few other troublemaking newbies who are in the minority who are threatened by LK , who prefer he doesn't come back!.The man had over 3 years and 40,000 posts here, which speaks for itself, compared to a 1 month newbie like you.

dish newbie said "He will NOT come back, and this is how the MAJORITY of this forum prefers the outcome to be."...NOT TRUE, just read this thread ans see how many prefer him back...more people want you gone than LK!

and if U are blind to how LK helped thousands here evry day, then you definitely are of no value!...there are testimonials all throughout these forums to how much LK helped . You must be either very young or very jealous and threatened by LK's knowledge and respect thats so many here benefitted from. You can never fill his shoes!

Planet Earth

Awwww, muffin...

Sounds like someone got his feelings hurt.

Maybe you are so angry because LK has friends here and you dont.

I wonder why that's so...is your real life as lonely as this? Do you spend all day polluting other forums too? Do you spend all day losing arguments?

You are so sad...you have my pity.

No...go outside and make some human friends, and maybe you wont be such a baby here.

Planet Earth

Post Number: 10
storyteller = bang on

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
Hey Storyboy... you may want to re-assess the 3 yr/40k post contention that you're making above. According to his handle, he had been a member since January of this year, and had a FEW thousand posts (not FORTY thousand).

Secondly, what on earth makes you feel that I am threatened by his "dominance"? I at one point was also very fond of the knowledge that he brought to the table, until ofcourse the bad outweighed the good, and it was time for a change.

As for the people just on this thread who support him, I suggest you broaden your horizons and look at the BIG/COMPLETE picture that has been painted about LK on this forum. AT LEAST half the people do not want him back. And for those that do want him back, want him back for his knowledge, not his c*ckiness that you apparently are a very big proponent of.

Here's a suggestion: get out of your rat hole and THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
Hey broken sold-D*CK (I think I've called you that before), if there's anyone who needs friends here it's YOU. I already have enough supporters, and even if I didn't, I wouldn't need any to get my point across.

I'm not a limp-d*ck like you who needs the "approval" or "support" of others just to PROVE to someone (me in this case) how wrong he/she is.

So step back, take a good look at yourself in the mirror, and I'm sure you'll have quite a bit of remorse (which should keep you occupied for the next few hours) before you come back and post here again.

And if you're really man enough and want to make a difference, then stop spamming here (in this thread) and get involved with the "efforts" that are taking place (in other threads) here w.r.t. getting DN back again.

My contribution will (hopefully) be writing code, what's YOUR contribution, @$$hole?

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1218
"LK, I know you're the undisputed "badass" when it comes to knowledge about DN (at the very least), but I've also read stuff about you flaming people because you felt that a question "wasn't worth asking again" because you or someone else has already addressed it in a previous post. However, I would DEFINITELY appreciate it if you can at least point me in the right direction "

Looks to me like someone biting the hand that feeds. Or someone who was just looking to start a fight.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 128
Closed thread.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
Pretty much Tyler... I think you hit it dead-on. My PERSONAL beef with LK started when he found himself too c*cky to answer my simple query (which I myself eventually ended up figuring out).

Like I said earlier, I do agree that he is STILL the undisputed badass on this forum (for what his dignity is worth) knowledge-wise, but that's about it.

You're not going to get too far in this world with just knowledge, you also need a lot of something called "positive attitude". And if there aren't enough people to instill that amongst the masses, then it's time for a leadership change.

As of right now, I don't see any clear leader on this forum, but my hope is that knowledge and good will will once again triumph over ignorance and cheap-@$$ comments (which LK resorted to during the pinnacle of his beef against me and others).

LK is gone, and I suggest we all focus our frustrations towards a fruitful cause rather than waste time here pointing fingers at each other. To some extent LK even admitted his mistake, but ofcourse he had to follow it up with another c*cky remark or two -- that shows his true character, and I am GLAD that we have ridden ourselves of the problem.

Bronze Member

Planet Earth

Post Number: 11
DN:

Is that supposed to be an insult? How pathetic is that? My nephew can outhink you and he's 7 years old, apparently only a few years younger than you.

You need to learn the difference between being old and being an adult. And if you have to resort to name calling, you have already lost the argument.

Every other person on this board has already written you off as a worthwhile contributor. And with your idiocy, ignorance and juvenile behavior, you have checked yourself out of this forum as a serious participant.

I'm done talking with you, child. You are a write-off, and not worth anyone's time.

...now go for a nap QUICK because you're a little too grumpy for the rest of us grown-ups.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
Ok... If LK is Gone...Where is he Gone To...so i can Follow!...cuz all i am concerned about is Info that is Correct

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
Broken Soldier... you need to lay off (or maybe you've already been LAID OFF), and hence your vitriolic comments.

As for me, you do not know how old I am, or what I do for a living. I asked you a simple question above, and you made a pretty lame attempt at avoiding it. If you have the least bit of dignity or character, you WILL answer that question.

It's OK not to be a contributor (whether intellectual or not), but it is NOT OK to pass remarks attacking people's character -- and that is PRECISELY what LK has done to LOSE the respect he once had on this forum.

Anyways, I'm through talking with you too, why don't you go j*ck off while I "take my nap". Maybe all that testosterone inside you will have subsided by then and you'll realize that one does not need to be an adult to become mature.

I think I've said enough, and I find it very odd (and disturbing) that you and Story-boy here have made a fairly LAME attempt at resurrecting this thread. LK is GONE buddy, and if you think you lamenting over his departure is going to bring him back, then keep it up -- your argument anyways (can't say the same about anything else ON you) :-)

Later b*tch... I take nap now.

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1377
The most part of the time im not in harmony with the rude form from lk to answer to the people.(newbies, etc) But Im ever will be agreement than he is a major FTA guru from ecoustics. I learn very much reading all the him posted. I dont remember if in any ocassion I ask for any fta question. Because im ever read, and learn before ask any question. Im never insult anybody. I dont care if this apologize is from LK, I never need an apologize for somebody. But all your if search and read will be in agreement than LK was the best or one of the best. So if him comeback with lk or another nick, everybody will take advantage of all him post.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
dish newbie...You know NOTHING about LK or this site or FTA..LK has been here over 3 years with well over 40,000- 50,000 posts, not just since January!!!..where have you been? (watching cable with parents)..That just shows how ignorant you are of this site. You have no idea how this site used to work with unregistered nicks and people stealing registered nicks etc..You need to THINK outside the box, especially when you have no clue what or who you are talking about..

This was LK's home for over 3 years, of course he would return, if the losers and riff raff newbies like dish newbie would leave..and the mods cleaned out the trash!

You know how it is when the trash move into your home or neighborhood, if you don't have the support from your family and people in the hood, then you must seek a better place and depart, and can return once the trash has been terminated..or never return, if the trash stays!...well thats the situation you all put LK into, when dish newbie and some other newbie troublemakers appeared..

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 85
Dish Newbie is definitely jealouse of LK.....

He can't stand that this is LK's thread and by people who support him.

Just read.....95% of the posts praise LK's help.

"Bitch" Newbie is not wanted nor belongs here.

That monkey brain of his just doesn't get it..

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Post Number: 135
People cannot take things personally here in these forums. Man it's only one keyboard communicating with other keyboards. How can anyone get pissed off with typed words? Beats me. MAYBE IF I YELL IN CAPITAL LETTERS THEN THAT WILL SHOW EVERYONE I MEAN BUSINESS! LOL! I get pissed off when people are in front of me, then I can do something.
LK gave a lot of good info here and has taught me a lot. I hope that those who had a hand in chasing him away can contribute the way he did. Seems like it was just people taking things too personally then deciding to get rid of him. Don't get me wrong, no one should ever threaten anybodies life, verbally or typed. And that is why LK started this thread. The best thing to do here is just read.

Worda of Wisdom by Dr. Rob :

"Me and thousands of others prove not everybody is so ungrateful as those few rascals polluting our home site.
I'm not a violent guy, but if I'm ever with my two-barrel, better those "Dish Newbie" punks not be around."

wow....that's what I call inspirational........

Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 4
And say this once again ..... "We don't need TV" We have all the dramma and supence right here. This is like watching one of thoses soaps. Or in this case READING about it. Tell me does LK get the girl? I like love storys. Or does he disapper and come back as his brothers cousins uncal or something like that? There's not enough love in this thread. Lets all share a <hug> I'll start ..... <hug> for LK ...I don't even know him but one thing I do know. Let he with sin cast the first stone......

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
OK that's it... bring your motha f*cking Lord of the FTA back... I've said what I needed to all you guys. I will now focus on what I DO have control over, not what I DON'T (i.e. dealing with the likes of idiots who choose to still justify why LK's bashing of others was credible).

Later @$$holes... I now revert back to being silent reader. Talking with you idiots is like hitting a brick wall -- I'm better off spending that time refreshing my Assembly Language skills.

If there's any trash that *remains* to be cleaned out from this site, it is the likes of storyteller, broken soldier, and punjavi doo. But I'm sure they will be cleaned out in due time as well, just like LK was -- all in due time.

p.s. I don't care how long LK was here for -- the bottom line is that HE is not here ANYMORE, and there's nothing you morons can do about that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1219
WOW, somebodys cranky after their nap!!!

Maybe there's a little bit of LK in all of us, including you Dish Newbie.

p.s. There was no need for name calling.

Dish Newbie YOU NEED A BIG <<<<hug>>>>
I was not accusing anyone nore was I saying you are wrong. I did say I DON'T KNOW LK. But that doesnt give me the right to bash him or prase him. This name calling is insane as well as childish. And IF you are implying that I am a "moron" than so be it . Sticks and stone can brack my bones but names can mever hurt me ... OH and as far as "MY LORD" goes it's the same one as yours. Bashing LK, storyteller, broken soldier, and punjavi doo is one thing. But DON'T bash The Lord. I hope you read that!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
I did [read that] Doreen... I did... I wanted to clarify a couple of things:

1. the morons are the incumbents who I had named (not everyone else here), although now I realize that the way I worded it above may've made it seem like I was "generalizing" (which I am not). In short, you are not a moron :-)

2. I guess there's a clear difference between the definition of a "divine" lord versus someone who people just worship on earth (LK in this case). My allusion above was to that of the latter type. I don't know what religion you are but I sincerely respect that and regardless of which divine Lord you believe in, I have no reservations against it.

I hope that clarifies my argument above... and yet again I am side-tracked. It's funny how these other idiots (again, I'm being SPECIFIC to the ones who I've named earlier) are making all the noise right now, but they were relatively quite when LK was here providing information.

I believe the word I'm looking for here is "selfish"... but that's just my 2 pesos.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
I hope that clarifies my argument above... and yet again I am side-tracked. It's funny how these other idiots (again, I'm being SPECIFIC to the ones who I've named earlier) are making all the noise right now, but they were relatively quite when LK was here providing information.

dish newbie...thats shoe fits you really well!

Your personal vendetta against LK and his suporters is unwarranted and unnecessary..You have not been here long enough to even know the man!..and you definitely have NOT earned the right to bash him just because he didn't help you once with your obvious attitude in your request for help..You need to grow up big time!..and you need to know your place..

you or any newbie cannot come into another person's home, talk trash, kick things, try and dictate to everyone how they should feel and think about LK, call everyone names and have a tantrum and expect to be appreciated or deserving. All you have done is embarassed yourself, but you are too vain to see it!. The consensus here is that LK is wanted here much more than you. You offer nothing but immaturity and hatred.

Thank you for your clarifucations Dish Newbie Even if you thought of me as a moron, it doesn't matter. Heck. My own friends call me that at times. LOL
I am new here and I think it's time we all get a beer and sit back and wait like everyone else for a fix for FTA. cause trying to fix this LK problume is gettting us noware. I am sure he was helpful at one time. But people change. We just have to except that and move on. My heart goes out to all of you that respected and admirer LK. and my heart goes out to those that can not. I myself am praying that my beer is cold and my TV works soon LOL <<<<>>>> guys and gals we need more LOVIN here!!!!! CHEERS

Silver Member
Username: Satboy

Ontario

Post Number: 204
Yoy know I read most of the threads in here
I thought this was a site for testers ,newbees,
and advisers ,LK was an adviser,him and I got on each others back once in a while , but nothing serious, I think it would be foolish to apologize
to any newbee on this site,just read some of the threads. Like New keys please , when they are posted in a previous thread,it is about time people start to learn to read and have at least a basic understanding of FTA testing , I can see were he gets frustrated with a lot of them , and always wondered why he even bothered , I for one sit back and read the threads and chuckle , you LK have to learn to do that also ,it would be a lot easier on you.
See you on other sites

Silver Member
Username: Rsmc73

Post Number: 128
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Cooldude69

Post Number: 46
hey LK,
just want to wish you good luck and a good life.
even though we argued once and w.e. i just want you to know that i learned alot from you when I first started. Thanks for all your help.

Bronze Member
Username: Tayaran

Post Number: 58
LK: too bad you feel this way, but again this is a free country and you're entitled to your opinion and thus your actions, but just think that most of the people here are just for the bins so they can watch free TV on boxes they paid $200 and $300 for. They are frustrated and anything goes ....

Bronze Member
Username: J_cash

Post Number: 20
Some one ought to apologize for keeping this thread alive oops I guess thats me.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 135
Da**m the crap is neverending.Unf*ckin beleivable.

Username: Righteous1

DN...here's two pesos for you:
if you are man enough, no one is forcing you to respond to this post nor wasting your time period on this post or even this site! Which just means you have nothing better to do then finding trouble. If you are right and the righteous one, you dont need to respond to any comments, negative or positive...that should tell the characteristics of a person. Obviously, you are not that person! I felt I need to make time for you on this post, for your own good! So admit ownership of your own problems and you need to move on, LK has his own problem and he doesnt need any of your insult help! Be a man yourself!
Obviously you initially came here to this site for help... I think you should stick to that and let the real "LK" support of this forum do thier job... you do what you do best and thats "asking question!". God Bless everyone.

Username: Righteous1

BTW...LK POST IS NOW CLOSED! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE TIME EFFORT SUPPPORT, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! LK IS THE FOUNDING FATHERS...RESPECT HIM! FTA FOREVER! OTTER POPPERS WILL NOW RETURN TO HIS SILENT READER MODE. GOD BLESS!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
I'm sure LK has read this thread and would like to return, since there has been so much support for him. On the other hand, there also has been many newbies who will continually harass him. Unfortunately the site allows too much bashing and too many troublemakers. He has previously stated he would rather post much less and let others do the posting. But he would like to moderate this site to shape it into the informative clean freindly site that it could be with a no bashing moderator.

Bronze Member

Maple Leaf will now take care ........

UploadUploadUpload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
Closed????

Gold Member

Post Number: 1235
Open????

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1382
Out of services.

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
Out to Lunch???

Gold Member

Post Number: 1236
Out of beer :-(

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
Pass out the spliffs!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
LK "deserves" to be harassed because of the genre of comments that he has made (blaming someone for refusing to learn is one thing, but chastising their race/ethnic background is crossing the line). Telling stories about why he should be back (given his harassment patterns) doesn't foot the bill.

If we get a decent, just MOD who adheres to a universally accepted code of conduct, then I agree -- we should get one. And if that includes me shutting the f*ck up, I will be more than happy to oblige as long as I can see that people aren't being cursed out for being Chinese, Mexican, Indians, Arabs, etc.

Bronze Member

People.....................get a grip! This thread was alredy closed.
(All latter posts do NOT count).
Go some other thread. There's plenty of them.

See ya !! ,, Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
LK will never come back here as long as dish newbie is here...matter of principal..he will not be a part of a site that allows people like dish newbie...like he said he is better than that, and will not tolerate and be dragged down by people like that!...he has much more class and maturity than that and has seen how this site nd people like dish newbie have changed him thru osmosis into somebody he never wants to be like again!...he realized his errors but will not be sucked into garbage again..you are who you associate with..eventually you become like them.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
Good riddence :-)

The world (or this forum at least) is a better place without him/her/it.

Paid subscription... here I come :-(

Bronze Member

LK might come back just to empty the trash here..and test the loyalty of the ones that say they want him back..BUT will not stay if there is NO loyalty.. we all expect something for our efforts and loyalty, and if people are not willing to give and only take, then LK would leave seek a better class of people..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
Man what are you... a soothsayer? "LK might come back", "LK will not tolerate this", etc.

(no wait... you're a STORYTELLER... my bad)

Either you need to stop talking in 3rd person (if you're LK hiding under another alias/handle), OR you just need to shut up -- I think we all agree here that LK can fight his own battles.

Get a hobby, my criminal defense lawyer :-)

Username: Lkreturns

LK, LK LK

Happiness Around The Bend
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Waydown

Im back if anyone needs any help.

Username: Lkllves

OK,I will Try This Again

Silver Member
Username: Mussawel

Africa, Monterrey Ivory Coast

Post Number: 109
oh the posts do not count eh? well watch this MORONS.

LK, get a f*ckin life; you must be the worst piece of garbage around this forum!!!

Looks Like the Only way all you A holes are going to watch TV again, I Will Have to Come Back And hold everyones hand.

Bronze Member
Username: Momenali

Post Number: 98
yay, LK is back.
LMAO

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
go get f*cked by a horse!!!!!!!!!!! in your azzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!

7/05/06--> There is No FTA fix at this time, other than what is posted under this statement. This thread will be updated as fixes are posted.

7/02/06--> Down: CaptiveWorks CW600 Premium (with card sharing only) [The CaptiveWorks CW600 P card sharing fix was meant as a BETA test only not meant for wide release to the public. The servers obviously could not handle the demand. It did work and offers a part-time solution for possible future uses.]
7/01/06--> Working Temp Fix: Triple Dragon (with card sharing only)
6/30/06--> Working Temp Fix: Dreambox (with card sharing only) (Check out our sponsors for this)

Want to know when new files are posted? Click here..
http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-fo...ted-78387.html

WARNING To CLONE Users!!!

Do NOT use Official Pansat files released by Blacklist on any Clones! They once again contain clone kill codes. Please wait for clone fixes to be released.

Status of Coders:

7/03/06--> [From TDG] Last time there was a hash, it involved alot of math, as does this hash. It was thought (according to engineers) that the amount of processing power would play into a receivers ability to decrypt the routines. However, it was possible last time to just insert a hard coded "solution" to get the control words and avoid having the processor do all the work. That may never be possible again. Nothing is working for FTA right now, but VS as well as the other STB makers haven't given up. The fact that Dreambox hasn't even come out with a new "fix" says ALOT about the difficulty of the current situation. There are calls to an area of the card that is firewall protected and doesn't show in a dump. Until these MAP's of the hidden area are known, we wait. There's talk of READING the asic from a card with a laserscope. This is very intricate, involved and can be expensive. I've been told, that if there's no breakthrough by the 5th., That Mr.V. will be putting a couple of people (1 from Canada & 1 from Korea) in a room with laserscope and everything they need to finally get a full dump. It's hard to explain or understand how instructions are printed on a chip, but there are layers of silicate that are etched. The protective coating of the asic (chip) can be peeled with acid first to expose these layers. Then a laser scope can intricately burn (read) the image of each layer to find the instructions. There's only a small snippet of code that is required to turn off the firewall. Once that is known, they will be able to READ the hidden sections that aren't accessible now. There's too much money at stake NOT to go ahead and do this. It all takes time...Once the MAP calls are all known, then a fix can be written, indeed a FULL emu can be written. Only time will tell, but FTA is suffering in sales right now, and the motivation to beat this only increases daily. Digital + in Europe went black for 2 months by using a similar hash method. They are back up and running today Sit tight, have faith, and enjoy America's birthday celebration.

7/01/06--> [From CaptiveWorks] CaptiveWorks released a card sharing temp fix to get Dish only back up and running. We are working on a final fix as is all the others. We have not had time to just swing by and chat but we are working on it so bare with us.
CODERS STILL WORKING ON THE REAL FIX AND ITS LOOKING GOOD.

6/30/06--> [From Blacklist] Please DO NOT Panic, we do our best to get the TV back. I hate to say when or how soon. but Just dont Panic, TV will be back on SOON. I have been working day and night, but only with my reliable sources. but never had conversation with Viewsat, nor Viewsat Engineers about sollution or sharing sollution. I am here in US I have no where to go yet for other 6 Month. Guys when the last shut down happened, all known lol coders were smart to tell no CPU lower then 150Mhz will not work anymore, and even 2300A I made it work and I proved it, no ones knows what his talking about. SO please stop talking s hit or start some stupid Rumors. The Funny part is, when someone comes to me without knowing me, saying that Blacklist is in Jail. lool Pansats will not get fixes fast anymore. lol So from my 3 years of experiance in this market proved me that I can only prove by giving or showing not talking. So please wait for my next respond. I am here will be here as longest this market exist.!

6/30/06--> [From TDG] There's been a myriad of new developments that I'm not supposed to talk about. Since everyone crucified me for the last projections, I was told not to say anything about timelines anymore. I can now say they were a bit on the optimistic side, and I learned NOT to give a time for a release. I do know alot about the industry tho, and there are alot of people scrambling to fix this. Some have paid for a fix they don't know how to implement, but may YET figure out how. That would be worst case scenario, because it would propel sales of their boxes falsely. No, it's not the 2 major players you're thinking of. Viewsat wants this, but doesn't want to side with anyone to get it. Their engineers have NOT relented in the quest for a solution. This is a bad hash but it's far from over for FTA. We WILL see a solution for this hash. The question is, who will release first and when? Wish I could give more specific details about what all has transpired and who all is in the running, but it's ALL good news, no matter who does it first.. You WILL see FTA respond to the latest ECM, and soon...

6/29/06--> [From Bluejay People] We are working on the current problem and will let you know as soon as anything is happening. It looks to be a fixable problem and will just take some Re-working to the way all FTA receivers function with no card. We are always working on new items and we are now making a new loader as well. We are working on the channel editor and background picture changing program.

6/29/06--> [From TDG] I communicate w/people higher than Bl or Mr. V. and they're NOT optimistic anymore.. 50/50 at best was what I was told...
50/50 for a fix by the end of this weekend is what I meant. We may see a fix, but it's a hard hash to defeat and so far none have done it (other than using a card)

DISHNET Status:

Working: -> Rom102 with Penga's latest 109 blocker

6/29/06 --> Although discussion of the Canadian provider is prohitted here, I will mention that they are starting to follow suit with the same stuff that Dishnet has recently done. Recent reports are saying that some channels have started to drop. DO NOT POST ABOUT THIS PROVIDER, & DO NOT PM MODS. (Do not even quote this on the forum)

6/28/06 --> Many more channels on 110/119 are down including the VOD's. Most channels worth watching are black at this time. There may still some locals markets available yet.

6/22/06 - 6/27/06 --> Most Internationals on 148/121/61.5 are now blacked out. Other missing channels on 110/119 include... 108, 151, 160, 170, 200, 209, 300, 301, 302, 304, 318, 492, 493, 494, 495, 496, 497, 498, PPV's [502 - 538], 600, and 835. More are sure to follow.

6/21/06 --> International channels have started to go blackscreen on with most testing methods. More channels will most certainly soon follow. This is the new hash that we have been expecting. Rom102 with Penga's latest 109 blocker are unaffected.

6/18/06 --> As of 2:00pm Reports currently indicate no cmd07 hash in stream and have haulted the rev109 updates. Rom 10/11/101, as well as older Atmega, Emu., and older FTA flashes have been reported working at that time. It is said that they are gearing up for another ECM. Exactly what it will be is not known as we never know until it happens.

6/15/06 --> Reports are out that rev 109 has been placed on subs.

6/04/06 - 6/12/06 --> New Cmd07 fixes have been posted for most units.

6/02/06 --> Dishnet has now followed through with the same type of Cmd07 hash that the Canadian sat provider has used. ALL PPV channels (502 - 539) have been blacked out. As well as most other channels other than maybe 30 or 40. I'm sure all will go anytime soon. This effects all cemu versions, rom10, rom101, atmega, fta and dvb users...

Last Key Update: 5/24/06
Current Keys: http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/sate...eys-64110.html

DirecTV (DTV) Status:

Current Card: P4/D1/ThinkTV

--> There is NO hack/crack or "work-around" for DTV at this time.

--> Multiroom sub packages have been made available on some sites. This is not new and has been done many times. The downfall is that you will lose the PPV's. You will get whatever the host has subscribed to for a package. Rates vary from site to site that offers this service. Some sites have closed up thus leaving the end user without service after the package runs out. Other sites have been taken down by DTV. USE AT OWN RISK!

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
why is this azzhole posting this shiit more than once in this forum.

F*CK this guy is a MORON!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Creek

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 138
Thank GOD LK is back!
All african flies will scatter away.
Fumigate them with your agent orange, LK!

Mussawel hole ,suc k as u fu c k head

Silver Member

Post Number: 143
All you need to do is register with a new Username and you too can become LK!

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1503
It's not him girls.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3790
hmmmmm..I can see dish newbie and his buds continue to worsen this site....the cancer is spreading fast!

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
Glad to see you here LK!

Beware.....The punk posting as LK is not the real LK !!!

How could this thread become the most popular joke of the forum?
You people don't realize it was a thread of honor inpired by the greatness of the man (LK). And you turned it into a nauseous shithole.
Don't you have any sense of decency or fear of God?
I'm e-mailing the Administrator so this thread gets immediately wiped away.

Beerman

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
Yup DN still here badmouthing you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 146
Hey Rob, look at the Gold Member, 3790 posts creds. That is the real LK.

Silver Member
Username: Leafs_fan_4_eva

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 175
people these days are so naive

Sorry. Got confused. Now there's so many LK's in the forum.

Bronze Member
Username: Nyckl

Jasper, Texas USA

LK IS THE REASON I QUIT COMMING TO THIS SITE..HE WAS JUST RUDE TO TO MANY PPL...I DON'T BELIEVE IN HURTING PPL LIKE THAT...BUT I'LL BI*** SLAP YA JUST AS FAST...AND BOY CAN I STIR A POT WHEN IT NEEDS STIRRING...LOLOLOL....BUT AS I GET OLDER...THIS IS REDICULOUS...SO I STAYED AWAY..AND I COME BACK TO SEE THIS..IT'S A SAD WORLD WE LIVE IN...NYCKL

Silver Member

Post Number: 147
LOL.....check all the other LKs, they just registered today!
Hey LK, fill us in on the latest that is happening with the current ECM/fix!

Username: Mylo

THATS NOT LK YOU F#CKEN IDIOTS

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 148
LOL @ mylo
OK! Whatever!

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 149
No matter what you want to believe, the real LK just posted right above us. I don't know if he will hang around but I do hope he will.

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 330
LK you have the power to stop this CANCER are you chicken out?

LKs user name is not lklives

Post Number: 5
will the real thill please stand up

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
LK IS A FA*G0t, he takes it up the azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORON, FA*G,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1237
That is the real LK:

LK
Gold Member

Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2006 - 09:00 pm:
hmmmmm..I can see dish newbie and his buds continue to worsen this site....the cancer is spreading fast!

Silver Member
Username: Rsmc73

Post Number: 129
Lk is more famous than Paris Hilton nearly 200 post in this thread alone. If this keeps up he won't even be able to go out for dinner because of all the fans following him around and he will have to watch his back for the people that dont like him. Man if only to be Famous. I can only imagine.

Upload

Username: Shutdafukup

This thread is titled (I appologize... by LK) and is meant for the person he is appologizing to. Not to all the a$$holes that he was feuding with. Why did you fu*cks even open this thread? so you can hate on him. It seems to me that more people want him to stay then to leave, so shutdafukup!

I am the real Lk,he is a fake

I know the punk that posted just above this post is the fake LK.
My question is how is it possible he also uses the LK handle? Isn't that not permitted in this forum.
Its so hard having this lowlife scum so near and not giving him what he deserves!
I would put an end to all his troubles

Beerman

Gold Member

Post Number: 1240
The username is different. Two ll's in llives.

Silver Member

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 331
LK
Gold Member

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 152
Rob, you can have any name you want, just have to register it with a different username. Seems to me that Ecoustics has it bacwards as far as using your full name to ID your post instead of your username.

Bronze Member

This thread is giving Ecoustics a bad name.

UploadUpload

I'm also thinking of "e-mailing the Administrator so this thread gets immediately wiped away"

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
The only cancer here is LK -- and its the different variations of his name (be it 1 'l', 2 'l's', etc.) that are spreading fast [like cancer].

Username: 213

hey LK i have been reading all these post and you seem to know what your talking about. i got a Free To Air(DV3)reciever the one that looks like those LAVA ones. my buddy hooked it up and when it goes down i have to call him every time to ask for the keys and he takes for ever to get them to me. i was hopeing you would tell me a website that i can go to and get the keys myself. i would relly appreciate it.

Username: Sanpedrogearman

I think its a good thing LK is back.....anything to help with regards to the bins.....isnt that what we are here for?......or are we back in high school with the different cliques? LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Amah

LK...............you are our sure cure for cancer, ever since u left things have gotten worse. There is no information anywhere on these threads all the posts are full of people harassing one another. Glad to see one new post, I think that u should stay and ignore the ignorant ones!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Davellaneda

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 56
LK:
Please dont go!!
Ignore the trash (mussawel)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
To all the ignorant ppl. in here. You know who you are>>>>> ATTENTION!!!!!!This is a free country...but your chose of freedem of speach is some what offencive. I would appreshiate it if you keep it to yourself. If that is all you people have to offer, GET OUT and let the people that are trying to help get on with there lives. Ignorants is also a word to discribe "SLOW" somewhat "Stupid", " mindless" ....or in this case people that just don't get the hint . Your down right rude! Do you kids kiss your mother with that mouth?

Silver Member

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 339
Ultimate the decision lies on LK and LK alone.

Username: Darkangel_nrf

This is the most ridiculous thread I have ever wasted time going through. This used to be the most informative site I had ever been to, and now it has turned into the most immature. I wish everyone would just grow up, and instead of focusing your "lack of television" frustrations on each other, and having a thread war, try putting all that energy into helping find a fix. And leave LK alone, he may have been rude at times, but that seems to be what it takes to get through to most of the people posting on here. At least he did offer help and solutions when they were available, and that's more than over half of the other members have done on this site.

Bronze Member
Username: Dick1

Post Number: 19
FU*CK YOU B*ITCH NATASHA, GO BACK TO TEMIQUA TRISHA

Bronze Member
Username: Nickb

New York, New York USA

Post Number: 90
Come backkkk LK!!!
Ignore these haters!!!
All the true DSSers miss you!!
Ummm I thought you might like this analogy :-)
Return from Elba LK :-) The Fifth awaits your return!!
Vive L'Empereur! :-)

Hope you are back soon!!!

LK, LK LK

Post Number: 8
ooooo .o. ooo ooooo
888' .888. 88. .888'
888 .8"888. 888b d'888
888 .8' 888. 8 Y88. .P 888
888 .88ooo8888. 8 888' 888
888 .8' 888. 8 Y 888
o888o o88o o8888o o8o o888o

ooooooooooooo ooooo ooooo oooooooooooo
8' 888 8 888' 888' 888' 8
888 888 888 888
888 888ooooo888 888oooo8
888 888 888 888 "
888 888 888 888 o
o888o o888o o888o o888ooooood8

ooooooooo. oooooooooooo .o. ooooo
888 Y88. 888' 8 .888. 888'
888 .d88' 888 .8"888. 888
888ooo88P' 888oooo8 .8' 888. 888
88888b. 888 " .88ooo8888. 888
888 88b. 888 o .8' 888. 888 o
o888o o888o o888ooooood8 o88o o8888o o888ooooood8

ooooo oooo oooo .o.
888' 888 .8P' 888
888 888 d8' 888
888 88888[ Y8P
888 88888b. 8'
888 o 888 88b. .o.
o888ooooood8 o888o o888o Y8P

LK, LK LK

THAT RIGHT THERE IS THE NEW BIN!

firstly, copy and paste that into a plain text file, and then save the file.

then just unplug yer set-top box, plug the null modem cable in, and upload that file into it.

LK, LK LK

Here's the new bin file: just replace all of the asterixs (stars) with 0 (zeroes), and all the slashes with 1 (ones). Have a nice day :-).

<bin>
/** /** /**
*** **/** ****** *** ** ****** ******* ******************
//** * /**/****** **////**//** * /** //////**//**///**///**/**///////**/
/** ***/**/**///**/** /** /** ***/** ******* /** /** /**//***** /**
/****/****/** /**/** /** /****/**** **////** /** /** /** /////** /**
***/ ///**/** /**//****** ***/ ///**//*********** /** //******** //**
/// /// // // ////// /// /// /////////// // //////// //
***** /** /** /**/ /**/
****** **///** ***** ****** /** ******* ************ ****** ******
**////**/** /** **///**///**/ ******//**///**///**/**////**//**//*///**/
/** /**//******/******* /** **///** /** /** /**/** /** /** / /**
/** /** /////**/**//// /** /** /** /** /** /**/** /** /** /**
//****** ***** //****** //**//****** *** /** /**//****** /*** /**
////// ///// ////// // ////// /// // // ////// /// //
/** /**
****** ***** ***** ****** ******* /** *** **/** *****
//**//***///** **///** //////**//**///** ******//** * /**/****** **///**
/** //*******/******* ******* /** /** **///** /** ***/**/**///**/*******
/** /**//// /**//// **////** /** /**/** /** /****/****/** /**/**////
/*** //******//******//*********** /**//****** ***/ ///**/** /**//******
/// ////// ////// /////////// // ////// /// /// // // //////
** ** ***** //
******* ****** ****** *****//** ******** ** ** **///** ****** **
//**///** //////** //**//***///**//*****////**/** /**/** /** **////**/**
/** /** ******* /** //******* /**/** /**/** /**//******/** /**/**
/** /** **////** /** /**//// ** /** /**/** /** /////**/** /**/**
*** /**//********/*** //******** //****** //****** ***** //****** /**
/// // //////// /// //////// ////// ////// ///// ////// //
***** /** ****** ** ** /**
******* **///** ****** ****** /**///** ****** //** ***** **/**
//**///**/** /**///**/ **////**/** /**//////** //***//** * /**/******
/** /**//****** /** /** /**/****** ******* /** /** ***/**/**///**
/** /** /////** /** /** /**/**/// **////** ** /****/****/** /**
*** /** ***** //**//****** /** //********** ***/ ///**/** /**
/// // ///// // ////// // ////////// /// /// // //
/** /** *****
****** *** ** ****** ******* ****************** ****** **///**
**////**//** * /** //////**//**///**///**/**///////**/ **////**/** /**
/** /** /** ***/** ******* /** /** /**//***** /** /** /**//******
/** /** /****/**** **////** /** /** /** /////** /** /** /** /////**
//****** ***/ ///**//*********** /** //******** //**//****** *****
////// /// /// /////////// // //////// // ////// /////
/** /** /**/ /**/
***** ****** /** ******* ************ ****** ************ *****
**///**///**/ ******//**///**///**/**////**//**//*///**///**//***///**
/******* /** **///** /** /** /**/** /** /** / /** /** //*******
/**//// /** /** /** /** /** /**/** /** /** /** /** /**////
//****** //**//****** *** /** /**//****** /*** /** /*** //******
////// // ////// /// // // ////// /// // /// //////
/** /**
***** ****** ******* /** *** **/** ***** *******
**///** //////**//**///** ******//** * /**/****** **///**//**///**
/******* ******* /** /** **///** /** ***/**/**///**/******* /** /**
/**//// **////** /** /**/** /** /****/****/** /**/**//// /** /**
//******//*********** /**//****** ***/ ///**/** /**//****** *** /**
////// /////////// // ////// /// /// // // ////// /// //
** ** ***** //
****** ****** *****//** ******** ** ** **///** ****** ** *******
//////** //**//***///**//*****////**/** /**/** /** **////**/**//**///**
******* /** //******* /**/** /**/** /**//******/** /**/** /** /**
**////** /** /**//// ** /** /**/** /** /////**/** /**/** /** /**
//********/*** //******** //****** //****** ***** //****** /** *** /**
//////// /// //////// ////// ////// ///// ////// // /// //
***** /** ****** ** ** /**/
**///** ****** ****** /**///** ****** //** ************ ***** ************
/** /**///**/ **////**/** /**//////** //***//**//**//** **///**///**/**////**
//****** /** /** /**/****** ******* /** /** /** /**/******* /**/** /**
/////** /** /** /**/**/// **////** ** /** /** /**/**//// /**/** /**
***** //**//****** /** //********** *** /** /**//****** /**//******
///// // ////// // ////////// /// // // ////// // //////
// /** /** /** /**
****** ** ****** ***** /** ***** /** ***** /** *** **
//**//*/**///**/ **///**/****** **///**/****** **///**/******//** * /**
/** / /** /** /*******/**///**/*******/**///**/*******/**///**/** ***/**
/** /** /** /**//// /** /**/**//// /** /**/**//// /** /**/****/****
/*** /** //**//******/** /**//******/** /**//******/** /*****/ ///**
/// // // ////// // // ////// // // ////// // ///// ///
/** /** /**
/** ****** *** ** ****** ******* ****************** ******
/****** **////**//** * /** //////**//**///**///**/**///////**/ **////**
/**///**/** /** /** ***/** ******* /** /** /**//***** /** /** /**
/** /**/** /** /****/**** **////** /** /** /** /////** /** /** /**
/** /**//****** ***/ ///**//*********** /** //******** //**//******
// // ////// /// /// /////////// // //////// // //////
***** /** /** /**/ /**/
**///** ***** ****** /** ******* ************ ****** ************
/** /** **///**///**/ ******//**///**///**/**////**//**//*///**///**//*
//******/******* /** **///** /** /** /**/** /** /** / /** /** /
/////**/**//// /** /** /** /** /** /**/** /** /** /** /**
***** //****** //**//****** *** /** /**//****** /*** /** /***
///// ////// // ////// /// // // ////// /// // ///
/** /**
***** ***** ****** ******* /** *** **/** ***** *******
**///** **///** //////**//**///** ******//** * /**/****** **///**//**///**
/*******/******* ******* /** /** **///** /** ***/**/**///**/******* /** /**
/**//// /**//// **////** /** /**/** /** /****/****/** /**/**//// /** /**
//******//******//*********** /**//****** ***/ ///**/** /**//****** *** /**
////// ////// /////////// // ////// /// /// // // ////// /// //
** ** ***** //
****** ****** *****//** ******** ** ** **///** ****** ** *******
//////** //**//***///**//*****////**/** /**/** /** **////**/**//**///**
******* /** //******* /**/** /**/** /**//******/** /**/** /** /**
**////** /** /**//// ** /** /**/** /** /////**/** /**/** /** /**
//********/*** //******** //****** //****** ***** //****** /** *** /**
//////// /// //////// ////// ////// ///// ////// // /// //
***** /** ****** ** ** /**
**///** ****** ****** /**///** ****** //** ************ ***** /**
/** /**///**/ **////**/** /**//////** //***//**//**//** **///**/******
//****** /** /** /**/****** ******* /** /** /** /**/*******/**///**
/////** /** /** /**/**/// **////** ** /** /** /**/**//// /** /**
***** //**//****** /** //********** *** /** /**//******/** /**
///// // ////// // ////////// /// // // ////// // //

*****//** **//** ******** ********** ****** ********** ****** ******
**///**//*** //*****////**//**//**//** //////**//**//**//** //////** **////
/******* /** /**/** /** /** /** /** ******* /** /** /** *******//*****
/**//// ** ** /** /** /** /** /** **////** /** /** /** **////** /////**
//******** ** //****** *** /** /**//*********** /** /**//**************
//////// // ////// /// // // /////////// // // //////////////
/**/ /** /** /**/**
****** ************ ************/** ***** ****** ***** /**/**
**////**///**///////**///**/**//// /****** **///** **//// **///**/**/**
/** /** /** ******* /**//***** /**///**/*******//***** /*******/**/**
/** /** /** **////** /** /////**/** /**/**//// /////**/**//// /**/**
//****** /**//******** //******** /** /**//****** ****** //************
////// // //////// //////// // // ////// ////// ////////////
/** /** // /** ** **
****** ******/** ****** /** ***** ** ******* ******//** **
**//// **//// /****** //////** ****** **///**/**//**///**///**/ //***
//*****//***** /**///** ******* **///**/*******/** /** /** /** /**
/////**/////**/** /** **////** /** /**/**//// /** /** /** /** **
****** ****** /** /**//********//******//******/** *** /** //** **
////// ////// // // //////// ////// ////// // /// // // //
/** /**/
/** ***** ****** ** ** ********** ********** ***** ****** ******
/****** **///** **//// /** /**//**//**//**//**//**//** **///**//**//*///**/
/**///**/*******//***** /** /** /** /** /** /** /** /**/******* /** / /**
/** /**/**//// /////**/** /** /** /** /** /** /** /**/**//// /** /**
/** /**//****** ****** //****** *** /** /** *** /** /**//******/*** /**
// // ////// ////// ////// /// // // /// // // ////// /// //
** **/**/
****** ****** ********** ****** ******* ***** *****//** ********
**////**//**//*//**//**//** **////**//**///** **///** **///**//***///**/
/** /** /** / /** /** /**/** /** /** /**/*******/******* /** /**
/** /** /** /** /** /**/** /** /** /**/**//// /**//// ** /**
//****** /*** *** /** /**//****** *** /**//******//******** /**
////// /// /// // // ////// /// // ////// //////// //
// /** /** /** /**
****** ****** ** ****** ***** /** ***** /** ***** /**
**////**//**//*/**///**/ **///**/****** **///**/****** **///**/******
/** /** /** / /** /** /*******/**///**/*******/**///**/*******/**///**
/** /** /** /** /** /**//// /** /**/**//// /** /**/**//// /** /**
//****** /*** /** //**//******/** /**//******/** /**//******/** /**
////// /// // // ////// // // ////// // // ////// // //
/**/ // /** /**
********** ***** ************ ****** ** ****** ***** /** *****
//**//**//** **///**///**/**////**//**//*/**///**/ **///**/****** **///**
/** /** /**/******* /**/** /** /** / /** /** /*******/**///**/*******
/** /** /**/**//// /**/** /** /** /** /** /**//// /** /**/**////
*** /** /**//****** /**//****** /*** /** //**//******/** /**//******
/// // // ////// // ////// /// // // ////// // // //////
/** /**
/** ***** /**
/****** **///**/******
/**///**/*******/**///**
/** /**/**//// /** /**
/** /**//******/** /**
// // ////// // //

<end>

Bronze Member
Username: 31415926535

Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 18
Thank you. I will go do this. You are kind!

Username: Steph_raven

Les Cedres, Quebec Canada

Can anyone tell me how to get my ppv back on a pansat 2700 clone? LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
people......... BEWARE !!!

the bin posted by LK works only for DirecTV

NOT for Dish !!

Username: Luigi

Montreal

Thanks lk
i have learned everything i know from reading your post's and also tyler's
i can do everything myself now thanks to you guy's..

thank you lk and tyler

Username: 1040steel

doest it work?

Bronze Member
Username: Trucker

Post Number: 36
people, that's not the old lk posting above. look at the post number and registered date. fake lk !

Bronze Member

Fake my asssssssssss, 808 u suc ,ya mama

Bronze Member
Username: Trucker

Post Number: 37
oh you hurt my feeling, i think i'm going to cry. fake lk, i already did your mom last night. so what do think of that b*tch.

Bronze Member
Username: Billybeerboy

Carthage, Il United states

Post Number: 38
Once again.THIS IS NOT A CHATROOM !!! Go get a room and leave this site for the people that use it for FTA info.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us