Changes to sat configuration - not saved

Username: Newtosat

Post Number: 9
when i try to change the frequency to 12224, on the antenna configuration it is not getting saved.

also, even if i am on echo 119, it shows antenna on the top right as echo 110. it does the same for echo 121 and echo 110.

i get a few channels, but not all.

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1128
Load a channel list with the 12224 tp included.

Post Number: 10
how to do that, channel list file.. that was given.... i cant open it

Gold Member

Post Number: 1130
Unzip the file, save channel list to folder or desktop, and then you'll need a loader.
It's the same a loading a bin, only you sellect the channel list option.

Silver Member
Username: Cosmic_ray

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 105
Everyone !

UNDERWORLD story just begin !!
But people like LK trying mess it up.
As we all knows that DISH-NETWORK in not more smart then UNDERWORLD.
All we need to do is now to step up and play next level game. We soon be able to see new FTA'S, that will avoid BLACKOUT. ECMS are new code which they send through vy satelite (Signal)Rays.
Underworld is working on something that takes new ECM and update CODES automatically, so one' doesn't need to up-date BIN again and again or wait for new bin.
LK should keep crying or find another job.
We help DN to get BANKKRUPT.
Like I said before UNDERWORLD' story just begin... It will ends up when DN gets BANKCRUPT.

INDOPAK UNDERWORLD GROUP (IUG)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Tyler, thanks for you help. but still no luck.

loaded the bin and sat and channel file using loader 2. attached it to the TV.

checked the autoroll to off, changed the time to my local time. checked the antenna confiuration.

modified for 110...

standard
port 2

tried to save, doesn't save. but shows the signal. so did a blind scan. it returns the 127 channels.... but same channels more than once and so on. still lot of channels missing

what am i doing wrong. i dont know what else could be wrong.

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1237
http://www.sharpc.com/CM/update.aspx

Gold Member

Post Number: 1131
Harry,
If you load a channel list you should only see the channels that you load. By that I mean that the newly loaded list will overwrite you current channels. So I'm thinking you haven't loaded the list properly.
Did you get a channel list from another site? They have them pre made. Go to dss tester.com to get them as they have the best selection. You can get packages with more than one list in them in a zipped folder. Find the ones that are compatible for your receiver, there are ones specific for Views@'s and others for Pansats/cools@/etc. review them and select the one you want to load, then load that one. It should correct the problem.
If you can find the folder by dido smith, try this channel list '!DS-SATORD-NDP(AC3-01,110,119'

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1242
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/243046.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 1137
Harry,
Just saw another post by you saying you had a views@. Disregard the file name I gave you and load the one titled "DS-V-P@X2000-NDP(AC3-91,110,119)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
i got the file and loaded, it took the satelite info, but the channel information given is not accepted. it shows no channel and if i do a scan it brings the same channel as it use to before.

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1259
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/242745.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
i already have the power problem solved. this is just that some frequencies i am not getting them at all

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
for me the antenna setup line shows as echostar 8,10 110.0W even for the echostar 7 119.0W, can this be the problem ?

why is the antenna setup showing up similar for everything ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
if i delete sat echo 110, then in the antenna config i see echo 7 119, but still lot of channels are missing because of freq. but if both are there... the antenna config that is set first is taking precedence and second one is now showing any channels

Gold Member

Post Number: 1142
Are you running a DiSEqC switch and is it set up properly in your antenna settings?
they need to match the actual ports the LNBs feed into the switch, in your receiver.

Bronze Member
Username: Tadon

Dover, NJ Usa

Post Number: 78
"... also, even if i am on echo 119, it shows antenna on the top right as echo 110. it does the same for echo 121 and echo 110. ..."

based on this, you are not detect signal of 119
SAT. your real signal is 110 Sat. . Check back
your LNB set up port if you have DiSEqC switch . Then do scan each SAT .
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us