ESPN and similar

Username: Newtosat

Post Number: 6
Guys, i am looking for basic channels like espn and espn news using viewsat. I was able to scan them before, i loaded a new channel and sat file along with the new bin. Now they are not appearing. Since i was doing this at the same time lot of people are missing all channels... i wanted to know if everyone is getting the basic espn stuff or missing them as well.

before my receiver came with nearly 15 or 17 sat related info, after loading the new sat file.. i have 5 sat's.

any help ?

Bronze Member
Username: Koooltec

Post Number: 58
i do have the espn

Post Number: 7
wonder what is wrong with mine, i scanned so many times. and i get the same channels on all three sat's..... i keep deletin the multiples :-(

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
do a blind scan , u probably dont have the right frequencies

Silver Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 138
ataw what is espn frequency. I am missing it also, and since you have it could share that frequency with us please.

Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1233
ESPN channel 442
Echo 7k/u\
DFreq:12326 (H)
Video: 6178
Audio: 6179

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1234
you said "i loaded a new channel and sat file" then go to reset factory settings, check disqc settings etc. Set all about date, zone etc, stop all autoroll except keys. Scan again. Lucky

Silver Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 139
They are working thanks guys. All I had to do is turn off the reciever from the back switch, and back on and they both work.

Post Number: 8
there are lot of frequencies that are not working for me. for example the frequency you gave says failed if i go to the channel scan. and more over the video and audio show as 8192/8192 and there is a por pid which is 8192 as well. even if i change them, the values are staying the same.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
in this case espn is looking at 10825 H 5/6 echo 7 video/audio 8192/8192. and when i go to that port and try to scan it says.. failed. instead of locked.

pls help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
harry , u got the wrong audio and video

this is what eva wrote up there ^^^:
ESPN channel 442
Echo 7k/u\
DFreq:12326 (H)
Video: 6178
Audio: 6179

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
i am not able to change the video/audio or port or anything. it is not saving any of it.

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1239
Harry, slow, go to reset button in your receiver, i mean back button, or go to reset factory settings. Set date and zone, check disqC configuration, Scan satellite.

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1240
Harry you run the WRONG, channel guide, reset your receiver, Its easy. Then set date, zone, disqC, Scan Satellite. Set autoroll off. Except keycode. Its easy. step by step.

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1241
When you use channel master guide, you can change, tp, channel, rename etc. BUT NOW do you need go to reset factory settings YOU RECEIVER.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
i have autoroll off and auto tp off. i did the reset to factory default. when it came back i did switch off the receiver once.

i set the time, but i dont know where is the date... i dont see a date. just time and i did that to auto -7.00

i went to the antenna configuration, for 110. i had to change to standard 10750 12224 and port 2.

did exit. it asked me to save, i said ok. but when i go back into the 110 sat, the information i asked to save is not there. and if i do a blind scan again it is doing the old channels... which is the 127 i told earlier about.

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1252
harry and your receiver is?
and the latest bin is?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
Wait i think i get what ur problem is , but sorry i dont know why this is happening ? lol am not trying to insult sorry , but i read every post in this thread coz i wanted to know the problem , its kinda weird why this is happening , i have a co*lsat clone , and i get to chose what sat i wanna search when i do auto scan or even blind scan , so i dont know why this is happening to u sry
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us