Anyone Here can Help Me Please.????HELP HELP HELP

Bronze Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 36
Hi Guys ..i have Fortec ultra Reciever, which i hooked up with two Satellites and aimed one at 3ku and the other one at 8.10ku,,i am using DiSEqc 4x1 Switch.
PROBLEM I AM HAVING...only one Satellite work at time..On the switch my 3ku is hooked up on 1Lnb and 8.10ku is on 3lnb.....3ku is working fine but not the other one..the other says scrambled channels....If i bring 8.10ku to 1LNB then it will work fine but then 3ku will stop working. i dont know if it is the switch or wut can someone help me plzzzzzzzzz ....Thanks

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 953
antenna settings/ DiSEqC settings. Make sure the 8.10 has the correct port settings selected.
So on your switch you should have numbers assigned to each port, ports 1 through 4 and an output port. Make sure that they match up with what's under the DiSEqC settings.
If they are, try changing the 8.10 port to a different number, as sometimes the ports can get fried while others still work fine.
Also, turn the power off if chaging ports to the actual DiSEqC swithch, as the power feedbacks to the switch can can blow the port.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
Diseqc settings are right..and same as port..even i put 8.10 ku on 2Lnb or the 4lb it dosn't work only work on 1nb so thats why i can't make them work together beacuse only on switch 1Lnb work dont know wut is wrong

Silver Member
Username: Boyce

Post Number: 286
try a new switch.

Silver Member

Post Number: 958
Yes, go with Boyce's suggestion.
They're cheap, around $7.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
ok thanks guys

Bronze Member
Username: Kumudinia

Post Number: 24
My viewSat Xtreame has DBPSW-060524A (Bootloader
> 0.06)Bin and I got all 110 & 119 Channeld once I hooked it up. But now I am loosing some channels. Please tell me what to do?

Silver Member

Post Number: 967
It's quite possible that some of the channels have moved to a different TP.
Look up the channels here and see if the transponders match what is listed on you box.
For 110 Channels: http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us