NO transponders found, zero quality

Username: Daldoula

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3
Problem with AEFP2500 loaded with either 274T bin or 277T. bin

Boots OK. All seems to work fine, except for not being able to find transponders and channels.

Signal quality is at zero even though dish is properly aimed . Signal quality by an other receiver is 80 %.

Anyone there with an idea of what may be the problem. Please post probable causes and solutions.

Username: Kounting17

Post Number: 9
Here's is a legitimate question. Had new bin downloaded by friend and did the rest myself.Initially i loaded new keys into nagra1 and the response was updating data and it reached about 340% when i realized that something was wrong so i aborted. Then i went into the nagra2 and entered the keys and bingo it worked. That was after i read on these boards that the EMU should be turned on.
Now here's my question all seems to be fine except that when i was watching a PPV station suddenly appeared a small flashing message:

TP Auto update!! Current TP Tuning(20%).

This kept repeating over and over with no update and then i couldn't change channels or turn off the receiver with the remote control. The program continued but the flashing message kept appearing. I had to switch it off at the back of receiver, Ariza 700 by the way, and when i turned it back on it tuned in to a different channel. Is anything wrong with the programming or should i not have aborted Nagra1? doubt that though. Everything seems to be working fine and I noticed that this new bin makes every response work faster. Pleased otherwise. Any comments?

Bronze Member
Username: Pep

Post Number: 14
no problem with the the bin the problem is with ur LNB.

Username: Jamez

Toronto, ON Canada

Post Number: 1
I am getting lost signal strength too, also with past bin and 277t. I think it is the bin.

I will bipass diseq swtich and see if it still does it, as I heard the diseq has to be as close to the receiver as possible and there is a 6 to 10 foot length between the ird and diseq... I still strongly suspect the bin though as previous fixes never had this problem.

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1039
Download the latest bin. Pansat Files » Pansat-Clone 2700 272v1- current ppv blackout fix
current ppv blackout fix
Date: 11/06/2006 - View Full Info - Downloads: 1214 - Download Pansat-Clone 2700 272v1- current ppv blackout fix (512.72KB) at dss***tester.com Lucky and let me know.

Username: Daldoula

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 4
I tried three different dishes, that is three different LNBs since I have three antennas installed.

Legacy on a 500 Dish aimed at 91
Universal FTA on a 30 inch dish aimed at 97
Legacy twin aimed at 119

My second reciver works with all

The faulty receiver always gives zero quality. So it cannot be the LNB, perhaps the LNB set up???

Anyone with an idea on the tuner ////

Username: Nanni

Post Number: 1
Hello Folks
I'am writing first time. After downloading bin files. everything was working fine, couple of chennels were not coming and i tried to do scanning. Some how by mistake I deleted factory setting and now no chennels are coming. Is any one can help me for that?

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 944
abdellatif,
Have you checked the LNB setup on that faulty receiver. Hook up the box that is working and write down the setup structure, such as correct ports on DiSEqC swithch, LNB freq, skew, etc.

Nanni,
reload the bin.

Bronze Member
Username: Tadon

Dover, NJ Usa

Post Number: 50
Nanni Jindani ,

get into menu do scan .

Bronze Member
Username: Shl

Post Number: 16
Nanni,

Try get to the menu and do scan like bui le instructed. or you can loak the channel list back to your box
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us