Fortec flashing power light

Bronze Member
Username: Bladam

Post Number: 53
I have fortec lifetime ultra, I did a download just yesterday, and now my reciever doesn't seem's to be working, there is a green light keep flashing acrooss the screen what is that all about, I open to suggestions, thanks in advance

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3405
Nite rider dashing lights...no biggie...flash factory original bin or very old Fortec ultra bin...its all about timing..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
LK how do I do a flash factory,

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 899
Much like this.
The instructions are for pansats, but you'll get the idea.

C/P

<<< The dreaded "Night Rider" lights, or an "n" appearing on the front display

This is an easy one. Load up PFL (Pansat Factory Loader 2.1,0,0). Type "key:global" (no quotes) into STB Model.....U can use any pansat loader U want... Get Pansat factory bin 222 or 224 ready to download. Turn the receiver on and click download after you see the first green light, (if that doesn't work, start again clicking download at the 2nd green light, if that doesn't work, start again clicking download at the 3rd green light). This should crack the receiver and download would begin. (Also works for anyone trying to flash the stubborn 2700a receiver for the first time).

Gold Member

Post Number: 3423
load factory bin same way as U do any bin....flash = load

Bronze Member
Username: Lada

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 41
LK. Can I use Loader BL 1.4 for Digiwaiv 7000?
Thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
Tyler is likely to use Pansat factory loader, and file to do this, please advice,

Gold Member

Post Number: 3428
Barbara... if U cannot load a bin after 55 posts and 3 months, then I suggest U quit this hobby....SERIOUSLY!...honestly I could train a monkey to do this in 2 days!...My 10 yr old gransdaughter learned in 30 minutes..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
I got it LK, I am not going to fight with you, not today, thanks for the insight, I had doubted myself that's all., I needed confirmation

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
I got it LK, I am not going to fight with you, not today, thanks for the insight, I had doubted myself that's all., I needed confirmation

Gold Member

Post Number: 3431
Good Luck to U Barbara..I was NOT looking for a fight...just some people are not capable of doing this..

Silver Member

Post Number: 902
link to the factory bin:
http://www.dsscommunity*com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9625
Use whichever loader you use for bins.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
I would like to send a special thanks to LK, EVA, and TYLER,great team work guys, you all have been a wonderful teacher, every thing seems to be ok at this time, that's just goes to show what this world would be if we al live together as one.

Silver Member

Post Number: 907
Don't thank anyone yet Babs, you haven't go the bill. Should be arriving in the mail shortly.
:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
snail mail this bill is long overdue, I will keep an eye out for this bill, what method of payment would you prefer post dated check, or money order, LOL

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1030
Barbara you welcome.

Username: Sydfahim

Post Number: 2
Hi all,
would you please tell me what should I do, I have a fortec ultra DN61.5, International channels, every day I almost lose 3-4 channels (scrambled)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us