Fortec ultra help

Username: Sk898989

Post Number: 1
I'm new to the satelite buisness. I need help
my fortec stopped working. I loaded a bin from nov into the unit i used the following access codes and it doesn't work i read the forum but i'm not clear on what to do any help is greatly appresiated. here are the keys i used

00---fb d9 f2 d9 d6 c9 ef 7a
01 57 ad 32 24 67 42 6c e6

Anonymous

the al7bar 291t bin is working well no complaints yet even on newer ultras

Anonymous

do you know where to get this bin also will the current keys i have work or do i need to change the name on the sats and use diffrent keys. If you know where to get the bin you speak of can you email me where to find it. sk7499@hotmail.com

wildernesman
Unregistered guest
00:9e 5b 7a 77 c0 fe 91 ca
01:4d 2a dc 33 d4 cd e3 75
new as of 2 14 06 put in N2 in order to work..

Bronze Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 68
For all you Fortec users. If you had read the new v. old fortec thread, you would have seen the 2 resistor mod which is pretty much the way to go to solve you problems. Once you've done the mod, load bin 271t and this will convert you're fortec into pansat along with a fully working autoroll. This is for the 614 tuner. Chipset really means nothing with this mod so don't bother with it. I have done this mod to at least 15 receivers and they are all up and running. There is a single resistor mod for the 624 tuner, but I have not worked with it yet, so I can't tell you if it works.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us