Don't pay for Pansat / Fortec / Blackbird support, it's all FREE and easy to read Faq's on how to

Closed: New threads not accepted on this page
  Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through December 05, 2004amonymous100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

ode
Unregistered guest
my BB is down not picking up any channels, how do i flash? and input new keys or whatever i got to do to fix this, just got the thing. please help....thanks

jonny b.
Unregistered guest
Can someone give me a site that will give me info on exactly what the BB or Pansat will and will not do?? Have heard alot of conflicting info. Much appreciated!!!

Unregistered guest
Ok so...someone give me the final rundown. Is Blackbird worth a sh*t or not. Do you really get free Sat TV? Whats the catch?

largo key
Unregistered guest
Blackbird or Pansat are basically the same...6 of one,half dozen of the other..one is not better than the other...Pansat info and files are free and located everywhere at almost every DSS web site, compared to the BB..BUT both will be going down soon with Nagra2 coming out now and completed NLT August...and yes,NOW they both get free satellite Dishnetwork and Bev,if U know how to setup your dish and use the software they both require..I would share a Directv sub now and not spend any money on any new FTA hardware..

Username: Ahijah

Post Number: 1
Ok I am the new guy today was using my on 3ms ecton the old hu till dave finally trashed everything. I have waited to see what would happen next, and have a stack of recivers and hu cards and a programer. All useless plastic and electronic whats a guy to do tell me more about this fta stuff I MUST HAVE SAT????

Username: Bh4478

Post Number: 8
can i use a direct tv dish with a dual lnb with the pansat 2500a

Anonymous

I would like to know from which page, link can i download the software for programming the pansat2500???

Anonymous

IF YOU GUYS WOULD TAKE 5 MIN. TO READ THIS-THESE THREADS YOUR QUESTIONS HAVE ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED!!!!

nonymous
Unregistered guest

worldwidesatellites.com/

Username: Zenn

Post Number: 2
I WENT TO JMVIP3MFILES.COM AND THERE ARE ALOT OF FTA CHOICES. I HAVE BEEN READING ALOT OF POSTS AND ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE THE PANSAT 2500. I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD GET SOME INFO ABOUT THE BEST CHOICE TO BUY. ALSO ALL I NEED IS MY DTV SATT. AND AN FTA RECIEVER CORRECT OR DO I NEED OTHER EQUIPMENT TOO?

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_grow

Detroit

Post Number: 12
Finally...someone that knows what the fuck they are talking about....FTA is the only way to go right now...no fucking and's if's or butt's....That website is the cat's ass...good support...all you idiots that are still wishing for DTV...get a fucking life and move on to Dish....cause it's going to be gone soon...nuff said fruit cakes..

weird
Unregistered guest
I have just bought a pansat 3000 , I'm getting a rolling screen , can you tell me step by step how to change it back to nsd , I think i must of of got it in PAL mode ?

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grow

Detroit

Post Number: 200
ROTF idiots

mikeandsab
Unregistered guest
some of my channels on bev are saying bad channel. I have a fortec lifetime ultra, What is wrong?

Anonymous

bev going to nagra2

Bronze Member
Username: Analman_returns

Post Number: 40
IT IS ALMOST TIME.FEBUARY 4 2005. JUDGEMENT DAY. WHO REALY ARE YOUR FREINDS.

crazycableguychillin
Unregistered guest
Sup? Can anyone point to which website I can visit and get the correct position to aim my dish? I'm trying to catch certain sat's.

here
Unregistered guest
www3.telus.net/rampage/skew.htm

crazycableguychillin
Unregistered guest
Thanx BOSS!!!!!!. Big help.

LK
Unregistered guest
[link removed] forums or live chat for info and help, and dish alignment files and calculators software in Files area.....www.lyngsat.com for satellites and channels listings locations

Anonymous

I've just bought a pansat 2500 and need to know how to program the thing could someone give me the site and how to do it

here
Unregistered guest
http://www.al7bar.tk/

Zlatan
Unregistered guest
I have pansat 2500A and I have signal from telestar 5 satelit.I am watching some chanels but there is some chanels which are scremled,blocked.Friend of mine told me that I can download software to get some kind a code to be able to watch all chanels.Can anybody help me with this problem.

here
Unregistered guest
Yo people are unbeleivable, the help you seek is right in front of you! READ before yah post!

zlatan
Unregistered guest
I was on this site man, and doesn't tell damn thing. I wouldn't ask if I know what to do and what to look for man. Is that to hard for u to explain how to doit if u know the fix.Pis out

zlatan
Unregistered guest
I was on this site man, and doesn't tell damn thing. I wouldn't ask if I know what to do and what to look for man. Is that to hard for u to explain how to doit if u know the fix.Pis out

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 514
http://www.dss-jmvip3mfiles.com/forum1/

here
Unregistered guest
you have to register... http://www.al7bar.tk/....everythings there....omg.....LK please help don't have the patience!!!!

madmarty
Unregistered guest
New here, guys. Just wondering, does anyone sell a HD fta receiver? Just bought a new Sony Wega HD TV and would like to get one with High Definition.

LK
Unregistered guest
pansat5000 at www.efta.us

LK
Unregistered guest
sorry pansat5000 is not HD...its a receiver and recorder with PIP like a Tivo..

madmarty
Unregistered guest
I guess it's just a matter of time till they come up with one. Just wonder what will happen to all these fta's once Dish Network switches over to nagra2.
Can a hack be far off?

Anonymous

does anyone has the softwares for pansat 500CI??

LK
Unregistered guest
pansat 5000....yes at [link removed]

Anonymous

not 5000 but 500CI???

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have any info on Pansat 100e, I bought it 18 months ago brand new and went to hook it up and having problems. getting a signal but that all. I

Anonymous

www.fta-software.com

The source and the site that everyone tries to copy.

Unregistered guest
thanks went there also and they can not give me a guarntee they can help so before i pay them was hoping someone might have some information on the 100e, since i can not find anything online not even at the Pansat website and all they told me was to send it to them.

polcat 84
Unregistered guest
I loaded a flash bin file on my Pansat receiver but now all it does is flash green then red what can i do now,to get it ot work

Anonymous

any help on pansat 500CI????

Username: Cslim

my fortec ultra life time doesnot have the electronic tv guide how do i get it or what chanel is it

Username: Cslim

my fortec ultra life time does not have the electronic tv guide how do i get it or what chanel is it

LK
Unregistered guest
NO EPG-programming guide works with ANY FTA receiver EXCEPT the coolsat 4000

LK
Unregistered guest
NO EPG-programming guide works with ANY FTA receiver EXCEPT the coolsat 4000

Bronze Member
Username: Allic

Post Number: 15
The same people are making a generic guide for the
Fortec and the pansat

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
The same people are making a generic guide for the
Fortec and the pansat

Unregistered guest
What a hillarious forum. This site is full of losers. Pay for satellite like everyone else.

Eddie&Chris
Unregistered guest
Hey, I'm wondering if anyone can tell where to go? I have a fortec and it just went down, I went to the al7bar.tk site but I'm getting a warning message that something is wrong with the site can anyone help?

LK
Unregistered guest
go back to the site...ACTUALLY read what the warning says...site is fine..I believe its says ,come back in a few minutes...pansat and fortec fixs are the same,so whatever your problem is,its the same solution as for a pansat..

BTW...how can anybody help ,if U never tell the problem..

Anonymous

dishnet channels are down does anybody know where to get a fix for the fortec ultra

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
yup right here KEYS
look in the forum

Username: Cadillacin

BLAINE, MN USA

THE KEYS FOR THE LATEST ECM FOR ALL FTA ARE ON WWW.HCU-CARD.CA/NEWS.HTML....... FOR FREE THE AL7BAR SITS ARE OUT FOR THE BUCK !!!!!!!

Username: Cadillacin

BLAINE, MN USA

SORRY IT IS WWW.HU-CARD.CA/NEWS.HTML !!!!

Anonymous

Hi, bb ST*1000 keeps only showing "Srcamble!" for the last two days. Anything happened with D1SH Ne1work?

Username: Titantts

Help to down load pansat software to model vishun dv2500 STB????? enter wrong....

Anonymous

URALL FKING IDIOTS

Anonymous

I put up a simple directory that should help you find what you need SATELLITE TV SUPPORT

When I brought SAt/Reciever Model Vishun DV-2500 Ebay Seller said I can used Pansat or Fortec Software But when I D/L STB...Enter: Pansat2500A,DV-2500, Key:global none of them working. enter wrong Model Reciever just had flashing lite back/forward. I am really need your Help Pleased....But not nice to said FKING IDIOTS

Anonymous

Forum" means a chat area, message board, bulletin board (bbs), or e-mail function offered as part of any eCoustics.com Site.

If you participate in any Forum within an eCoustics.com site,
you MUST NOT:

defame, abuse, harass or threaten others;

make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements;

advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;

post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;

post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images;

advertise or sell to, or solicit others;

use the Forum for commercial purposes of any kind;

post or distribute any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component; or

post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board.

Post Number: 3
Live & Learn
Can Any One Help me with my Receiver?

Anonymous

I finally fixed the problem. Found help at http://www.3moutlet.com

Username: Truth_seeker

Post Number: 4
Please advise me as to what is the original "PANSAT COMPANY" that produces these PANSAT RECEIVERS?
WHAT is the best internet site to purchase a "PANSAT RECEIVER"?
IS "www.pansatusa.net" legit? DO they sell counterfeit PANSAT RECEIVERS?
That is where can you obtain the "BEST DEAL when purchasing a PANSAT RECEIVERS?
What is the difference between "BLIND SEARCH" and "SMART SEARCH"?
DO PANSAT RECEIVERS COME WITH "BLIND SEARCH" ONLY or they come with "SMART SEARCH"?
What is the difference from "PANSAT RECEIVERS" and "COOLSET" and ETC?
WHAT IS the "FTA" MODEL and ETC?
WHICH SITES ARE WOULD YOU RECOMEND TO PURCHASE A PANSAT RECEIVER?
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A "PANSAT 2500A" & "PANSAT 5000"?
Please help me out by sharing your knowledge and past experience with purchasing PANSAT RECEIVERS?I would greatly appreciate it as I am in the purchasing a "PANSAT 2500"and "PANSAT 5000" models.
Any information that you could share with me would be greatly appreciated. My email address is huj977@yahoo.com. Thanks for your help and asistance in buying PANSAT RECEIVERS as I am very new to this.

LK
Unregistered guest
http://forums.al7bar.tk/forumdisplay.php?f=30

http://forums.al7bar.tk/showthread.php?t=33671

NONY
Unregistered guest
i need the new pansat key please.03/15/05

A-Diddy
Unregistered guest
are the keys out yet for the fortec ultra?

Dr. Atomic
Unregistered guest
lifetime ulta change key 00 to F0 C9 59 D8 7F 8D 34 13

Username: Stanman62

St. Catherines, Ontario Canada

what is autoroll and how do i use it???

gimmy2
Unregistered guest
i need fortec ultra life time key ?

Anonymous

Do I need to download any sofware to order watch all chanel I scanned to my Coolsat 4000 Pro? I only see the comercial chanel on my new Coolsat 4000 Pro. Need all your help to able set up or see alot chanel as it claim. Thanks in Million

LK
Unregistered guest
Read the link at the Coolsat files topic thread here..

Anonymous

hello,is anybody getting ztv , b4u,sony or any indian channels, pls let me know how

Username: Mattnelson26

hello i have a megasat reciever and i was wondering where do i download Blacklist .245 autoroll?

Nagra2ruth
Unregistered guest
Anon, those channels ( ztv, b4u etc....) are on Nagra2 already. Right now you can't get em using an FTA receiver. Only after someone hack Nagra2, we will be able to watch em. If you are aware of someone watching it thru their FTA, then they were able to figure out Nagra2. I really doubt if this will happen in the near future.

Boston
Unregistered guest
http://www.dsscentral.net/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&database=files%2edb

Remove the * from the .ne*t link above..copy/paste it (all of it) into your browser...the link is the latest files and keys..

Unregistered guest
looking for downloader for pansat 2500a

Boston
Unregistered guest
its right above U...read that post...trust me...its safe and free...has everything,including downloader from blacklist (BL)...latest autorolls too and How to guides...try it...No BS

Anonymous

Hi guys,

I was wondering if you could help me! I have the
Pansat 2500A with Dish 500 and I'm only able to get Echo 6,8 Channels and none of the Echo7. I moved the dish and was able to get Echo 7 channels, but I lose the ones from Echo 6,8. How can I do it to get Echo 6,8 and Echo 7 Channels.

Thanks for your help.

Anonymous

Hi guys,

I was wondering if you could help me! I have the
Pansat 2500A with Dish 500 and I'm only able to get Echo 6,8 Channels and none of the Echo7. I moved the dish and was able to get Echo 7 channels, but I lose the ones from Echo 6,8. How can I do it to get Echo 6,8 and Echo 7 Channels.

Thanks for your help.

Username: Johnny75

Chicago, Illinois U. s. a.

hey all,
how is it going? i have a question, hopefully somebody can help me. i heard somewhere that one of these boxes can be used in europe. specifically, i am intersted about greece. any info would be appreciated!

Boston
Unregistered guest
HISTORY & TECHNICAL BACKGROUND:

Asia and the Pacific Rim were the first places in which MPEG-2 free-to-air reception was used on a large scale. The difference between those markets and America was that prior to the mid 90s, it took literally very huge antennas to get even a few dozen channels...making TV reception of many channels an impossible dream. MPEG-2 technology was a breakthrough that allowed great reductions in per-channel transmission costs. Mass consumers in those regions never had the chance to spend lots of money on more costly analog equipment. Their first exposure to satellite TV was more often than not in a digital format. No 15 to 20 year learning curve of various stages of analog receivers prior to going to digital, like we did here.

So the Asia-Pacific market was a test bed on how to get it right, with costs coming down due to companies from the Far East trying to compete for the huge mainland Chinese market. Then Europe....now America.

Hyundai was the first receiver brought into the U.S., with its early versions of the HSS-100 series of receivers. Wholesale cost was around $700, it had a memory limited to 99 bouquets, or groups of channels, and the graphics only worked in the PAL video format. Viewing on our NTSC format required a direct connection to a VCR or monitor and some programming tricks to "make" an NTSC picture. We have come a long ways in the last three years, with many significant improvements in design of receivers, and great increases in memory capacity.

MPEG-2 is a worldwide satellite transmission standard for digital broadcasting. It is the wave of the future, because of the simple economics that can allow 8 or even 10 video signals to occupy the same space as one channel of analog transmission. Just as some analog signals can be scrambled for subscription use, digital channels can be transmitted either scrambled or in-the-clear. In-The-Clear is known in the digital TV world as FTA or Free-To-Air. Since it is a worldwide standard, there are more MPEG-2/DVB (digital video broadcasting) channels available in places such as Europe, the Middle East, and Asia, than presently found in the American market. National public broadcasters in other parts of the world have adopted MPEG-2 as a cost-effective way to distribute their signals on limited budgets.

Spread of free MPEG-2 signals into North America has been previously hampered by the dominance of the Digicipher 2 video standard made by the former General Instrument (now Motorola Broadband) group. Receivers such as 4DTV and other versions of the Digicipher 2 actually have the letters MPEG-2 stamped on them, but are not compatible with the rest of the world. The difference comes in the way that signals are layered together, especially in the encryption process. It has given the Digicipher 2 a protected monopoly in America. Scientific-Atlanta's PowerVu system is more closely related to MPEG-2, and it has a lion's share of digital channels in the rest of the world. It helps that the worldwide PanAmSat satellite system works closely with Scientific-Atlanta in promoting this digital alternative. What is unique is that when signals are NOT addressably encoded, the PowerVu system can be viewed in-the-clear (or Free-to-Air) on most consumer MPEG-2 digital receivers. Several DBS systems in North America use the MPEG-2 platform, and when they choose NOT to encode channels, signals are also available in the same manner. These include Echostar's DISH Network, Canada's Bell ExpressVu, Mexico's SKY MEXICO, and the former Sky Vista and AlphaStar...once on Telstar 5 but now out of business.

This unusual mix of compatible free-to-air systems has presented the opportunity for a great number of channels to become available to North American viewers. There are always a few channels in the transition between in-the-clear and subscription transmission mode. The ultimate goal in many cases is for a subscription service, but some channels have been in-the-clear for months and even years before reverting to scrambling. When a channel goes into that mode, arrangements are usually available with one of the small dish DBS services to sell a subsidized priced receiver when making a long-term commitment to a subscription. We shall concentrate on the channels that continue to transmit in a free mode.

A great number of the channels available free-to-air in MPEG-2 are those from other countries. Such availability is contingent upon somebody paying the bill for satellite transmission across the ocean, and then retransmitting to the North American market. In some cases, the North American signal is made available on one of the small-dish systems such as DirecTV or DISH Network for a monthly fee, but the incoming feed from overseas is left in the clear. The reason is primarily economic, with the logic that very few people will go to the trouble of installing a large C-band antenna in this day and age to view one free channel, when they can have it delivered by alternative methods for what some might consider to be a reasonable fee. Problem is that this "free" reception sometimes gets too popular, and the bean counters at DISH Network decide to encode the incoming international feeds, thus forcing all to subscribe. This happened recently with Polish services, then Russian, and who knows what next. A great number of Arabic channels are presently in the clear...a few are incoming feeds for DISH Network, and several others are sponsored and paid for by different governments in Arabic countries such as Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. The latter wish to make their signals available around the world to expatriates as well as the rest of the world..as a window into their culture. These governments pay to keep these signals available free of charge to individual viewers with satellite equipment. Such benevolence goes against the U.S. model of commercialism and paying for TV, but it helps explain why some languages are readily available here and others are not. Somebody has to pay to get it on satellite, and if a country or a language does not have either a sponsor or an adequate number of paying customers, then it will likely not be available to our market.

PLEASE READ BEFORE CONSIDERING THE PURCHASE OF AN MPEG-2 RECEIVER

We cannot guarantee the permanent availability of any particular channel. These receivers are primarily designed for the hobbyist; to allow hundreds of additional channels to become available via satellite. This is not the same as, and not a replacement for a 4DTV digital receiver. It should be considered as a supplementary way of getting additional channels otherwise unavailable---no more, no less. Please do a little homework by studying sources such as the Lyngemark Satellite Chart at http://www.lyngsat.com/.

These lists will show current in-the-clear (free-to-air) channels, if you are looking for particular information on the status of a channel or service. Any channel that is now part of an otherwise subscription service but temporarily in free mode should be considered as NOT available on a permanent basis...unless you pay a subscription fee and have hardware for that service. Other broadcasters could be approached individually with an Email, requesting info on what their future plans may be with regard to subscription or free status. The Lyngemark Satellite Chart listed above has Email links and contact information for many channels around the world. Otherwise, do as most hobbyists do...enjoy the free show while it lasts. The number of channels continue to grow, so if your favorite Free-To-Air service goes away or switches to subscription, chances are better than not that something else will soon come along that tickles your fancy.

Hey Boston, it seems like you have a lot of knowledge on the subject. will a pansat 2500 work in europe, or do i need anothere box. also, do i need some special programming. any help would be appreciated. thanx!

Boston
Unregistered guest
Originally Posted by ellas70
does anybody know what other greek channels are fta that you can get from the north eastern side of the US

There are 3 currently on AMC-6 C-band @ 72w in mpeg2 4:2:0 PAL freq 4,060 H with SR 21,000. Mega, ERT Sat, and ALTER are in the same mux there.

On Telstar 12 Ku band @ 15w you can pick up Antenna Satellite freq 11,803 H with SR 3,300 also in 4:2:0.

On PAS-9 C- band @ 58w there's Antenna Radio on freq 4120 V with SR 27,000.

http://forums.al7bar.tk/forumdisplay.php?f=153

copy/paste the above link into your search/address browser,then delete the * in T*K in the link,then hit enter...much more 'True FTA" info there..

my question is will a pansat work in europe, will i be able to catch the european and american satellite programms?

Boston
Unregistered guest
U need to read at www.lyngsat.com like I posted earlier...the charts there tell you..

Post Number: 6
yes, i read it. but i need to know which receiver i need and codes. thanx!

Boston
Unregistered guest
No codes with TRUE FTA!..its align roof dish to satellite U want and factory bin flash the receiver..but might need a 30 or 33 inch dish and KU LNB's on roof dish..lyngsat.com explains all that to you!

Post Number: 7
boston, are you talking about the pansat receiver or the fortec. do me a favor, and e-mail me at yiannaki7@aol.com. i currently have a pansat 2500, and have little experience with these satellite systems. i have a relative leaving for greece on saturday, and had heard that one of these receivers might work. sorry for all these questions, its just that i am new. i appreciate all your time and effort.

Anonymous

hey guys tell me soon as u can i have a dish network and i wanted to get chanel 471 how can i get that chanel on my dish network i don't wana pay for that there is any way i can get it free if i can let me know.

thanks guys

Post Number: 8
HEY BOSTON, I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE TRUE FTA. I AM WONDERING ABOUT THE OTHER CHANNELS.

chicago
Unregistered guest
U don't think that U are ging to get Dish or Bev in Greece,do you?

Post Number: 9
no i am trying to catch hotbird, and specifically the greek satellite nova.

Username: Jhaley59

pansat does not make a 3000, there new model is a 2700

MICHEAL SCHMIT
Unregistered guest
HEY YOU GUYS WE WANT OUR TV ON.WHO KNOWS THE CODE? THIS SHITS BEEN CRASHING TO OFTEN. SEND A NOTE TO WHERE THERES EASY ACCESS TO GET HOOKED UP IN A MINUTE.WE HAVE THE FORTEC BOX.HOPPY EAZTER.PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 110
whatever puberty boy...he's the only one that uses CAPS all the time and doesn't make any sense...go away you little fa99ot and quite touching your cousins...you can get in trouble for that...ROTF

Anonymous

come over to www.gat-s.biz for cheap prices on fta and free help and files evertything ya need to get going is there and free also a free vip section,,

Username: Currantroll

I have 2 dishes,one is pointing to 110,and the other to 119.I'm using using a 2 In 1 DiSEqC switch,that came in the box,but when I try to go to the dish 110 I would see the channels and the siginal is very good.But the stations does not appear on the screen it gives me a message that it maybe scrambled,but when I go to 119 I don't have a problem getting the channels.Is there in the menu that it has to be programmed so I can use both 119 and 110 without removing the cable from the switch.Please help.Thanks

Username: Sirjamesbm3

Bullhead city, AZ. Usa

have a g t rom loader & 234 245 files
hit down load. I get cant open serial port last error;access denied. whats wrong. dell says my pc port r open.
thanks.sirjames

Anonymous

These are the latest firmware for pansat

X-75BL_050314_236cE_api for pansat 2300A
X-85BL_050405_246_api for pansat 2500A
X-85BL2_050330_245_api for pansat 1500A
X-87BL_050315_101_api for pansat 2700A
X-95BL_3032_2005_0405_api for pansat 5000HC

they all autoroll. you don't have to deal with entering key changes again.

download the files free here, you don't even have to register.

http://www.dsscentral.net/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&database=files%2edb

Silver Member

Post Number: 426
be carefull with these idiots at dsscentral....They will sell your emails to spam companys and you will get spam out the azz...you have been warned..

kneegrow is a mole
Unregistered guest
That is a BOLD face lie from an Ecoustics mod aka kneegrow who's only objective is to destroy this site and all other DSS sites because that is what he gets paid to do by the authorities..

Silver Member

Post Number: 434
I only destroy sites that sell spam and scam, change your ways azzhole and I might leave you alone...

Unregistered guest
i have a pansat 2500a and a 33"dish. how do i program this dish to get indian channels. is there special codes to get indian channels? what should be the elevation of the dish? sombody please help. please and lot of thank u.

Anonymous

Guys, I have a Blackbird SN2000 (Clone) that doesn't work. It's displaying a ERR.4 message !
Any quick fixes for this unit ?
TIA..SD

Unregistered guest
http://www.satcruiser.com/azel.htm

Unregistered guest
does anyone know what happened to the adult channels on 110. 52,53 and 54 are now gone

simbiririri
Unregistered guest
i need to know how i can see de adults channels on fortec ultra that are down

sinbiririri
Unregistered guest
IGNORE KNEEGROW......ITS THE ONLY WAY

newby to fta
Unregistered guest
I am new to fta. I have a Silver Bullet Enforcer, and I went through all the setup instructions and followed them exact. I get the radio channels, but the Dishnetwork channels say "Scramble!". I need help.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

u don't have to register to dsscentral to download the files.

Anonymous

yeah, at dsscentral you just go to fta files and don't sign up to anything. just take, take, take files for free.

Username: Maciel

Pico Island, Madalena Portugal

Post Number: 6
I live in the Azores(Pico Island)in Portugal and I ha ve a PANSAT 2500A. I recieve the local cable network (TV CABO PORTUGAL), but it says bad or scrambled signal. Please help me to unlock these channels.
You can also Email me at major.maciel@clix.pt
Thank you!!

Rhada
Unregistered guest
I live in Fort Lauderdale and would like to know what receiver can allow me to watch channels from South America, for example, Peru.

Thanks for your advise.

Username: Ninja778

I'm looking for any and all info on the Motorola CATV Converter - model:

DCT2224/1661/ACDEGK

I know that this is not the place to post this but i'm new here and couldn't find any information on cable boxes... any help is appreciated. thanx in advance! :-)

Anonymous

I brought a Pansat 2500A over from Canada. It woked just great over there. Now I am in Poland. Is here new firmwarm to flash so it will work over here. Does anyone know?

Anonymous

I brought a Pansat 2500A over from Canada. It woked just great over there. Now I am in Poland. Is here new firmwarm to flash so it will work over here. Does anyone know?

Franker
Unregistered guest
Dish Network Hackers !

No receiver card or programmer needed !

CLICK HERE

Anonymous

these are the latest firmware

X-75BL_050314_236cE_api------for pansat 2300A
X-85BL_050405_246_api----------for pansat 2500A
X-85BL2_050330_245_api--------for pansat 1500A
X-87BL_050519_105_api----------for pansat 2700A
X-95BL_3033_2005_0425_api--for pansat 5000HC

they all autoroll. and the 2700a has a working (epg)!

Anonymous

i ran accross this page by pure accident, but it caught my attention, since I have a Pansat 2500 (that works just fine, I have two dishes and I catch three different birds) it appears to me that most people that come here are just lazy as hell and don't have any intiative. Give me this information, tell me how to do that...damn look for the information and try to do something for your damn self...then come here and share the information by posting it, not asking for it...most of the questions are repeated three and four times and they're answered every damn time....if you don't know where to look at least read the prior posts.....why the hell am I writing this I don't know, the ones who are asking the same damn questions won't read this anyway

LK
Unregistered guest
Its that OBVIOUS,isn't it!...no pain ,no gain...MUST READ ALOT!...BE SELF SUFFICIENT and show some EFFORT!

bobby b bad
Unregistered guest
read ALL the post, helped alot. Thx

Anonymous

Hello: I have a Fortec Star Lifetime. No matter I updated the new keys I am receiving "Scrambled or bad channel" message in all channels, I can't see nothing. Can anybody help me???? Thanks a lot.

BE A MAN
Unregistered guest
0I WISH LK THAT U WOULD STOP
RUNNING YOUR MOUTH, LIKE GROWKNEE
GROW-UP BE A MAN.

PDG
Unregistered guest
NEED HELP I HAVE A 4000 PRO AND I AM COMPLETELY COMPUTER CHALLENGED. I HAD SOMEONE DO MY DOWNLOADING BEFORE TO VIEW MY CHANNELS.BUT NOW MY 4000 PRO NEEDS TO BE RE-FLASHED.IS THERE A HOW TO GUIDE FOR COMPUTER DUMMIES OR SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS. PLEASE HELP. PDG

PDG
Unregistered guest
NEED HELP I HAVE A 4000 PRO AND I AM COMPLETELY COMPUTER CHALLENGED. I HAD SOMEONE DO MY DOWNLOADING BEFORE TO VIEW MY CHANNELS.BUT NOW MY 4000 PRO NEEDS TO BE RE-FLASHED.IS THERE A HOW TO GUIDE FOR COMPUTER DUMMIES OR SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS. PLEASE HELP. PDG

PDG
Unregistered guest

NEWFOUNDLAND-MAN
Unregistered guest
where have you being bud?...the game is over
4 now..if u don't know how to flash your receiver
by now forget it////Go back doing what u were
doing and go call some cable company they will
hook u up....this game is not for u...it does
take some intellectuals and from what i can read one your three post u have little to none.

new_PDG
Unregistered guest
hey PDG how about using a flash light, that will get you started...hahahah

another_PDG
Unregistered guest
PDG...it's about time you want to learn aye...
check this site, it has everything you need
-how-to document
-autoroll bin

[link removed]

HE TURNED THE LIGHT OFF
Unregistered guest
No U are wrong, U had it right the first time.
He needs the flash light. PDG. was in the mental
hospital and he broke out..........He waited tell
night then he went to the roof top of the building which is 5 floors and took out his flash
light and shined the bean of light to the ground
then he jumped up on the side of the building
and grasped the beam of light with his hands and
started to climb down the bean of light....He
climbed all the way down to the second floor and
his friend "TURNED THE LIGHT OFF" and he fell of
the beam! O poor PDG has never been the same, he
fell 2 floor and landed on his head...He has be
brain dead from that moment on.

FLASH LIGHTS 4 THE NEWFOUNDLAND MAN
Unregistered guest
Newfoundland man....We understand that U all
don't have any bright lights at all...I was told
U all are stuped...We are going to send PDG down
to U all to EDUCATE U all.
............I WILL SEND A SHIP LOAD OF FLASH LIGHTS WITH HIM..............................

Username: Ricanspeakin

is it worth getting a pansat 2700A woth nagra 2 now? cant decide. any information would help.

booger1
Unregistered guest
no

Thill1952
Unregistered guest
wow...bunch of jerry's kids in here...get a fcuking life you idiots..ROTF
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us