Archive through December 05, 2004

Anonymous

http://www.al7bar.tk

http://www.al7bar.ca

100% free support. Just ask your problem in the forum and people will assist you and help you out. There's even FAQ's on How to's.

If you program your Pansat or Fortec the right way, there's no troubleshooting whatsoever.

Dont pay extra just for the so called 24hr support, which you and i know it's all BS.

Just visit any of the 2 sites, and keep your $$$$ in your pockets.

Anonymous

bump

peabo
Unregistered guest
can someone tell me how this works and if it worth buying. never heard of it before. i have a dave dish, will it work with it? please let me know thanks

Anonymous

Go to any of those 2 sites and you will see how it works, what you need and how to get it all going.

Bronze Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 38
anonymous go register then come back and talk ..

Anonymous

Reminder: dont forget to get all the 411 on FTA's

ps: Since when FREEE SUPPORT is called a scam?? hehe!

the real scam is sellers who rip off people straight out of their money cause they have no idea that 2500a's are really cheap if you know where to look.

The TRUTH HURTS when you see negative comments towards my 411 on where to get 100% FREE SUPPORT and where to buy a Pansat 2500a for $189.99 delivered.

Shop smart and dont let the $375-400 dollar sellers sell you something that is not worth more then $189.99 or less if you Google search.

Look for my daily bumps to help newbies shop smart.

Stay tuned

Anonymous

friday morning bump

Bronze Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 53
sat bump......hey i know it may seem difficult to set up a reciever fta..... but like the man said its all out there for you to find and then figure out the how to,s well if you run into trouble and need help give me a shout i can help you out....... jmill1948@aol.com

Anonymous

Where do you find out how to program pansat and do you need hardware todo so?

Anonymous

Hi, I live in Cuba and I want to buy a pansat 2500A hide of course!!!! in my country isn't legal have one, but first, I need to know where I can download the program and the bin to update the receiver, to open all channels because we have not a legal dealer.

Thansk

Manu

Peter Que
Unregistered guest
Please help...
where can i get latest PFF update for blackbird?

Username: Thomcat

Post Number: 1
my fortec lifetime ultra is down it saying download data is this when i need to enter new keys what is the new keys and where will i find them HELP.......

Username: Canada1991

need help my pansatt went down tonight do i need new keys?

pineapple
Unregistered guest
Go to www.dsscentral.net forums..then the FTA area...Tons of info and many nice people willing to share...also there is a chat area for quick responses..and this site has been around a very long time,well established,reputable,do not allow buy/sell so there is NO scammers,and is very glad to help non bashing interested members...and membership is free and this site is DEFINITELY NOT a Dave owned/operated site,so its safe!...this site is also good for Dish,Bev,DTV,ZOOM,Xbox,Play station,computer help ,FTA or whatever U are in need of help..

pineapple
Unregistered guest
also many downloads,schematics,pics and files for all your Dish,Bev,Rom,FTA needs,along with some "testing DTV files are available at www.dsscentral.net at one of the following areas there..File share,popular downloads,File archives,and Latest Filez area..also has a link to a reputable hardware site...and another link to a FTA only site,if U need equipment or more FTA info..

Silver Member
Username: Hackman

Spartaburg, S.C. United States

Post Number: 166
Those who are using dish. especially : Drop your ppv's off and make it a platinum program until these ecm's are done. They are getting ready to hit the rom3 and 10's again like they did 2 or 3 weeks ago. People are still getting their cards done and look here it comes again. Except for me I still am just running a plat. with no ppvs. But atleast I am not scratching my head trying to figure out how to fix it. The fix is without ppv they can't ecm your card. I wouldn't lie on purpose. Trust me. If you are getting hit just take them off and you will last.

And Boots the pineapple in a nutshell said what I was try to get at. I think its for real but not for real. Follow me.

Walter Brown
Silver Member
Username: Hackman

Spartaburg , S.C.
United States

Post Number: 165
Posted on Friday, August 13, 2004 - 12:14 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also those wanting to know about Fta. This was the largest ecm that they have ever taken.

This fix that someone was talking about for the fta. It is for the fta for a PC. So if your watching on a computer you can be up and running in no time. But if not it has yet to be determined.

And if your Dish boxes have been hit mine still works because I took the ppv's off. Good luck to all.

Anonymous

Where can one find the "fta for PC" fix? Looking but can't seem to find it...

Bronze Member
Username: Haney49

Post Number: 19
i think its at dssrookie.com

Anonymous

Blackbird is down. Canadian satellite saying scramble, dishnetwork saying no signal. what is up? How do i fix it? I'm new to this

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 175
i have the fix to the blackbird 1000 and 2000 also the silver bullet fix jmill1948@aol.com

pineapple
Unregistered guest
Please read...U are 100% correct...I will not waste your time or mine anymore...as U stated its not appreciated or wanted...but I will be available at www.dsscentral.net doing my admin job which I know IS appreciated and WELCOMED there with NEVER a confrontation...

BTW...I have been "of the air" for 5 days here due to "Charley",so I all hope U had a nice non confrontational forum,but I can guess that did/will never happen here cause of the small minds of those who just don't appreciate/welcome others outside their clique here..this forum is unlike all others,especially dsscentral.net,where all do welcome friends and others...peace and best of luck to all of you

BTW..the free upgrade to premium does work WITHOUT ANY no 745 board for 3-4 days,then x721...but does last much much longer (some have said they've been up 3 months now,but I'm testing that now WITHOUT any 745 board to get the truth myself) if card is pulled nightly (midnite-7:00AM) when DTV sends their updates..

BTW. the following peepz here mentioned are all a buch of faggits who disgrace the Dss community:
-WALTER BROWN.....a.k.a. the big pussie
-KENNETH DAVID....a.k.a. the cok suker
-RICHARD YOUNG....a.k.a. the child m0lester
-THE TRUTH........a.k.a. the pantyhose

the REAL pineapple
Unregistered guest
same imposter again as other posts my original pineapple post last night in no745 board/free upgrade thread which is copied and pasted here,does NOT bash anyone at bottom (aka)...but as stated I am gone but will visit to monitor my good name and reputation elsewhere...and again,a site with mods and admins is a MUST for obvious reasons

Username: Vinnie

Tampa, Fl USA

Hi, I have a PANSAT 2500 A and I wan to buy a FORTEC STAR 120cm ( 4Ft) dish.I wan the best recomendation for the best LNBF and a MOUNT MOTOR to reach North and South American, Atlantic and European satellites. My geografic location is TAMPA, USA. Please I be waiting for a good Samaritan hands. Thank`s.vinniepn@msn.com

Anonymous

Forget about al7bar I get the same stuff at www.fta-software.com first and don't have to go through all the BS and restrictions.

Well worth the investment.

Anonymous

Some of the best deals so far I've also found at www.easydish.tv

Anonymous

sorry pal but if i go to fta-software.com i would have to pay 25 dollars a month for support, why ?when u can get it free at al7bar

OL Paddy
Unregistered guest
Hello newbie to the site with some questions I was wondering if I could get a little help. There is a guy in my neighbourhood selling Silver Bullet enforcers for 399.00, alot of us on the block all had Direct and are getting a little ansy can someone please explain to me the pros and cons of the blackbird. His price is probably high If I look around I could probably do better but can someone please explain what I would be getting thanks for the help.

Anonymous

RE: www.fta-software.com

Why would you go there? Well I don't know why you would go there but I go there because the stuff shows up there first and is easy to access.

I also get one on one support and don't have to fight through the forums to find what I'm looking for.

Guess you have not been around long enough or forgot what happended when eveyone was looking for a fix and what happened to their site.

While others where in a panic I was watching tv.

That is why "I" go there and if "I" have to spend 25.00 or 75.00 I see for the year then "I" feel it is worth it to me to have that level service and software "FIRST"

Anonymous

Check out www.fta-satellite.com Same stuff there for 100.00 less.

If you paying 399.00 your crazy. Its 279.00 There with free DiSEqC switch and cable.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 271
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PREFER TO HAVE A GOOD PROGRAMER ON STAND BY JUST GIVE ME A SHOUT.......ILL KEEP THOSE PANSATS UP IN THE AIR.........PEACE.JMILL

Anonymous

www.freeairwaves.com/forums

everything u will ever need

Username: Mutts

Wasaga Beach, Ontario Canada

I have Pansat 2500A, It worked well at first then after a while I started losing certain channels (scrambled or bad channel). Then on the 30th Ilost a lot more channels. What is the problem and how can I solve it, I'm new at this unit.

kaliman
Unregistered guest
this website is better than www.al7bar.tk & www.al7bar.ca(now www.dishtech.ca)

www.labyrinth54.biz

Unregistered guest
I have a fortec star, It worked well at first then after a while I started losing certain channels (scrambled or bad channel). Then on the 30th I lost a lot more channels. What is the problem and how can I solve it?

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 327
http://jmvip3mfiles.worldispnetwork.com/

Anonymous

I did wait to see if www.FTA-Software.com had the fix first and they did so for those who told me it was BS, you lost! Got my subscription for free when I made a purchase from www.easydish.tv

Paid 100.00 less then any other site too.

Thanks for the info.

kaliman
Unregistered guest
WHY PAY?
You can get it FREE @
www.labyrinth54.biz

Unregistered guest
What ever happened to Al7bar.ca & Dishtec.ca. I tried to log onto both sites and google had no idea of what or where they were.

rt
Unregistered guest
there back in business now....had main server crash

Unregistered guest
ok sorry if this is a dumb question but i am new. i just bought a blackbird the model is ultra 400. so when you talk about just blackbird are you talking about my reciever or is it when you say ultra? in other words what do i do next? which flash is mine. the one that says bb or ultra? please will someone send me step by step instructions on what to do after i take my bb out of the box. i really want to learn. PLEASE HELP

Bronze Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 45
i have tried new fix for pansat2300a from blacklist can't get get to work for getting bev. can anyone help?

Username: Rabbit

I have a pansat 2500a,Ive had it since last April and it works fine,Im on bev only. Ive just purchased a nother same reciever and when i hook it up to the same connections where the first one works I get only 31 on level and nothing for quality . Hope some one can pinpoint problem. thank you.

Anonymous

change ur tps..

Post Number: 2
p.s. When I run the blind scan it says no transponders found, how do I change transponders.

colin, try the upper channels between 479 up to 700, theexpress view moved from my lower channels. Hope this works.

Anonymous

ur gonna have to enter them manually, copy them from ur other pansat, or go to lyngsat.com

Post Number: 3
Ichecked and the transponder numbers are the same on both recievers, so that wont help, thanks anyway

Bronze Member
Username: Tyrader2000

Post Number: 17
Natblak, Blackbirds are the ST1000, SN2000 and ST2000, but the name is applied to many others. Ultra 400 needs the ultra PFF not the blackbird ones.
dewey watt, You did not say if the new receiver is running a FTA PFF or an update PFF. Could be a problem? Also, some brands need inline amps to get good signals. LAter TY

Post Number: 4
Ty, thanks for advise, but we run all, only have 2 choices, fta or all. Not sure what a ppf or ppf update is?Thank you, Dew.

Anonymous

This place has a great deal on Pansat 2500A with free 4 way DiSEqC switch and free 9 pin RS232 update cable

http://www.pansat2500.com

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 348
hi my friends...........long time no speak but lifes been good to me so far....visit me @ http://chat.boldchat.com/chat/visitor.jsp?cdid=3272665440&url=http://jmvip3mfile s.worldispnetwork.com/ we can talk i learn many new things

Username: Moncadahobart

Hobart, Ind. U.s

ineed 2 learn how 2 get mypansat 2500 up and running ilike 2 watch all ppv and u know.so learn me por favor

Hobart, Ind. U.s

i need some info.am sitting on my pan.2500 wondering how 2 get it started n here some 1 talke 2 me por favor.

Anonymous

Go to al7bar.tk and you will find everything you need.

zippy
Unregistered guest
Just post a message on the board and you will get told where to go for the files. You have to register to post.

Anonymous

Hi
Iam interested in purchasing a FTA system.... (I dont know much about them). I was wondering what a couple of good systems would be for me to research ?

and how long some of you anticipate the FTA method to work for Dishnet & BEV ?

Thanks

Hobart, Ind. U.s

Post Number: 4
i regestered all ready but no reply yet

Hobart, Ind. U.s

Post Number: 5
ok i got the files and i got the program how do i get the bin file 2 go in its proper place 2 down load am almost there and what does stb model mean talk 2 me .

zippy
Unregistered guest
Don't know what kind of receiver you have but if you go to the link below and choose the link to to the receiver you have, you will find all the info you need. Pansat has a step by step users guide and even a how to video you can download.

http://www.al7barfiles.tk/

Anonymous

moncadahobart you should of got an instant email from them....try again

Hobart, Ind. U.s

Post Number: 6
i have a pansat 2500a re.i tryed the video but it not working even the instruction are not opening

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 365
You owe me big time......now read..................peace...jmill............

Hobart, Ind. U.s

Post Number: 7
i just dont know how 2 down load files 2 stb setting and i dont know what stb means i have a2500 pan. some 1 talk 2me por favor iwant 2 watch tv. already

trrrndn
Unregistered guest
do you know if dishnet has all the nfl channels open

Anonymous

do you know if dishnet has all the nfl channels open

zippy
Unregistered guest
this is a copy-paste from one of the guides. bins are old so use the latest one you find. its all up to you now brother. GOOD LUCK

====================================================
You will need a female to female serial cable for your work.
You can purchase a female by female adapter to fit on the male end of your existing huloader cable or simply buy a female DB9 Serial Cable. Sometimes referred to as DB9 F/F six foot cable, which is the same as a RS232 6 Ft. Serial Straight Through Cable. Note: This may be rare but was noted by a forum member ("if you have two null modem cables and connect them together (usually with a male-to-male gender changer) it will make a straight through modem cable.")
Attach one end of the cable to the top com port on the back of your processor. Some may only have one port but most will have two therefore you will be on com1 or com2. When using your software and it doesn't work on COM 1 try arrowing down and clicking on COM 2. If neither work you have something holding the ports so pls remove the peripheral. (camera etc.)
NOW PLUG IN YOUR 2500A AND TURN IT ON attach one end of your serial cable to the back of the Pansat and the other to the back of the computer on a com port. There is a power switch on the back of the Pansat be sure it is in the on position or pushing the front power button will be useless. There is also a channel setting on the back of the Pansat. Be sure the TV channel you are going to use is channel 3 or 4 and set the Pansat to the same .

Files to Download:
Make a folder on your hard drive called Pansat and download and unzip all the files below into that folder.
downloader.zip
this is the little program 2300_2500_1500 Downloader.exe to flash your firmware and the file we need.
We use this program first and only once. Once you flash with the update below you do not need to flash it again at any time as using gtools is a separate entity unto itself. If you find this downloader doesn't work download another from Al7bar. Please remove and delete any old downloaders before trying another.
This is the new flash fix you all need to do is download it and unzip it AND call it up or open it the downloader.
Blacklist-X-8500_040824_233_api(N).zip unzipped you will have X-8500_040824_233_api(N).bin which is the new flash

NOTE: ON OCCASION BUT NOT OFTEN, THE RECEIVER WILL NOT GO TO THE "ON" POSITION TO FLASH AND THE FLASH WILL FAIL. IN ALL CASES WHERE YOU FIND THIS HAPPENING HAVE YOUR DOWNLOADER OPEN AND THE FLASH FILE CALLED UP AND READY TO USE. TURN OFF THE PANSAT AT THE REAR OF THE RECEIVER. TURN IT ON AGAIN AND CLICK ON DOWNLOAD ONCE YOU SEE THE "NIGHTRIDER" BLINKER GOING ACROSS THE TOP. LET IT DO ITS THING AND THE FLASH WILL TAKE PROPERLY. FOLLOW THE ABOVE ANY TIME IT WONT RESET TO THE "ON" OR 0001 ETC. POSITIONS.

B. Loading A Bin to Flash the Pansat:
Open your Pansat folder and double click on 2300_2500_1500 Downloader.exe or the loader of your choice and the pic below will appear on your screen.
You will need to copy and paste or type in the STB Model name or it wont work. It is highlighted in yellow or the model number your downloader requires. (see notes at the forum for that specific updater or downloader)
Be sure you leave a space after Pansat in the STB Model line. Once you put in the STB model number that you see highlighted below you are ready to call up the new flash file.
Be sure you have deleted any other downloaders if you are using this one.

1. The com port setting here is for COM 1 (if you have no luck on com 1 try 2 or 3 etc.)
2. Click on the Bin File button and direct it to your Pansat folder. Find the file X-8500_040824_233_api(N).bin then double click on it and it will appear in the box next to BIN FILE. Ignore the old file info you see in the old pic above yours will say C:\Pansat\X-8500_040824_233_api(N).bin
3. Click Download
The receiver will start counting 0001 etc until if stops. But do not do anything until you see
finished downloading sign on the computer screen and your 2500a will turn off and then back on and say ON. NOW YOU ARE FINISHED FLASHING IT.

zippy
Unregistered guest
dnet dont have nfl at all. only on locals but u can get most if not all on 105. exvu is nag2, not available

Jolly FTA'er
Unregistered guest
http://www.urbantoys.ca/forum/ and http://www.urbantoys.ca/

These are the sites I go to. Maybe you guys may check it out. Some prices are high and some are very competitive. Toronto based I think. Has got GTA installation services.

Jolly FTA'er

Username: Brolite

Jackson, MI

HELP! I JUST bought a pansat 2500. I have dish and cabling to a direct TV dish. Can I use the same dish to get Free Over the Air TV. I guess I should have asked this question before investing in the reciever. Any knowlege will be deeply apreciated. Thanks Brolite

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 366
you can get the 119 sat you need to change the lnb's around to get 110 and locals

Hobart, Ind. U.s

Post Number: 8
HOW DO I GET THE STB PROPER 4 A 2500A PANSAT THEY SAY PASTE OR COPY HOW DO I DO THAT QUE PASA AMIGO

noni moose
Unregistered guest
jmill-> what do you mean by change the lnb around to get 110 and locals?

Is it possible to use a single lnb direct tv dish to get 110 or do you need a different type of lnb?

Hobart, Ind. U.s

Post Number: 9
thank u very very much if i was a female i would kiss u guys u guys r the best in the west east north and south talk soon. ineed a beer.

mikey!!
Unregistered guest
hey james, how long do you think the pansat 2500 will last with charlie? and after they swap cards out, what channels will the reciever pick up?
thanks for any info

Hobart, Ind. U.s

Post Number: 10
were can i find a decent price on a sig. meter

Silver Member
Username: Deaf

Post Number: 120
just do a search on the net for sat signal meter or go to radio shack..think u can pick one up for about 30 bucks

Bronze Member

Hobart, Ind. U.s

Post Number: 11
thanks deaf

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 368
http://jmvip3mfiles.worldispnetwork.com/

Unregistered guest
I just got my lifetime ultra and I'm ready to download files for dish. Does anyone have the latest files that I would need.I'm a nube so its taking me a little longer than most.........
thanks

Anonymous

Big John....what is this thread about?....now read!!!

Anonymous

This place has a great deal on Pansat 2500A

http://www.pansat-2500.com

Free 4 way DiSEqC switch and free 9 pin RS232 update cable

zippy
Unregistered guest
moncadahobart,

it was a pleasure to help get you running. Now relax and watch tv. And give the kiss to your wife or girlfriend! :-)

quoting moncadahobart ---
thank u very very much if i was a female i would kiss u guys u guys r the best in the west east north and south talk soon. ineed a beer.

but he's g.a.y
Unregistered guest

zippy-dee Doo Dah, zippy-dee ay...my, oh my, what a wonderful day!

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 373
noni sorry missed your post.............if you want to have 110 and 119 on same dish it wil be like this
.. --
119 110 hope you can see what im trying to do

Anonymous

I just received my Fortec Ultra, The menu's on the set-up screen appear blurry. I tried adjusting the brightness & conrast but the poor picture remains. Any suggestions?

thanks

tomwil
Unregistered guest
ok will do!

Unregistered guest
please i want a help in a hurry
im updatind the fortec star lifetime satellite reciever, but it dosenot work.the download is completed succesfully and not interrupted.someone say that it need another file .note that the flash file is dowloaded from the site fortecstar.com. do i need the boot file.please inform me and help me to solve the problem

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 388

Introducing the New revolutionary "Space Star". This Unit becomes as a Pansat 2500 , Fortec,BlackBird and Silver bullet
Stop getting Bad Scrambled Channel with those FTA Unit with 2Mg. Yes downloading up to 1000 channels just from D**h Net Work

*Satellite 119,110,61.5,82,91,148 and More.

s Fully DVB-S / MPEG IV Compliant

s Powerful single chip: STi5518

s Multi-language OSD (English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese Expandable)

s Multi-language Audio and Subtitle Reception

sElectronic Program Guide (EPG) and VBI Teletext Support

s A/V Output through SCART, RF modulator or A/V Cable

s RF Modulator for TV standard (PAL B/G/D/I/K, NTSC)

s Picture in Graphics (PIG) support

s More than 5000 Channels Memory Space

s Receiver to Receiver Software Upgrade

s Timer function Support

s Easy and fast software upgrade through RS-232 port

s Automatic Search for Transponders and Channels

s DiSEqC1.2, Voltage (14/18V), Tone (22K) and 0/12V LNB Switching Support

sPAL-NTSC Auto-conversion System

s Multi-Language OSD

s Two Control Remote Compatible Pansat, Fortec

Unregistered guest
I have a dtv dish. Can I use it for FTA by using a Pansat 3000 receiver; and if so , how . the asking price for receiver is 300 cdn.thanks

Anonymous

this might be a dumb question, but what is "script support?" thanks in advance!!!

Christina Al.
Unregistered guest
Any newbie guides on getting a free satellite tv? --didnt see much here at this forum.

Username: Wizboy23

Slidell, Louisiana Usa

hello, i just purchased my pansat 2500a need to know what i have to do to get started. can someone please let me know asap. THANKS

Unregistered guest
I've read all the posts on this site. I've just bought a Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra. I went to the al7bar site, but there's a whole lotta files there, and I don't know where to begin and which one to download! Also, I need some sort of a cable (female?) or sumthing to upload the file from my computer to the receiver. Can sumone PLZ help, as I'm a newbie and don't really know much about these things. Thx

key largo
Unregistered guest
go to www.dsscentral.net U can get help from reading the forums or the help chat area..there is an FTA area that will teach U from A to Z...

have they developed a program menu for the Pansat 2500A

hfhfhfhfd
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know a website that has a good price on fortec lifetime ultra.

Anonymous

I just got a fortec lifetime ultra, I don't know how to get start at all, please help!!!

largo key
Unregistered guest
www.dsscentral.net forums or live chat

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 400
i have the new fix...........

amonymous
Unregistered guest
OK ... let's hear it. :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »