Hey what just happened to Cool sat new stb file(Jun 09, 2005)?

Username: Convidence

Post Number: 4
it was COOLSAT4000_125_20050609.stb and the 110 degree west doesn't show the picture, but the quality is higher with green colour. Only my dad's fav sat name Telstar 5 is working.

Anonymous

Don't know....Is it the end??? Mines down on 110 & 119. Is Pansat up??? If so there must be a new autoroll file needed for the CoolS**

jomajale
Unregistered guest
If autoroll doesnt work, what happens if I try to change the keys manually. I have pansat 2500a, and my autoroll isnt working either.

Anonymous

If you have the latest key#s and change it manually it should work, if not???? Maybe Sep. came early??? IF you try it let us know if your back up and it works if you would please!

LK where are U?

jomajale
Unregistered guest
I just changed them manually and everything seems to be running fine now.

Username: Vanmar

Nassau, Bahamas Bahamas

Post Number: 3
jomajale:

can you help me with the new codes so I can do the same manually? right now I am bored out of my skin, please help

Username: Vanmar

Nassau, Bahamas Bahamas

Post Number: 4
Can somebody please post the new codes if you have them please,please, please.

Smot
Unregistered guest
wow, spam more.

try looking first.

www.maestra.tv/keys

can you believe the message on www.al7bar.t*k? Seems they'd be up and running during this time of confusion ;)

YES Manual key entry seems to have worked for me.

jomajale
Unregistered guest
dishnet keys
KEY0 96 D5 F8 D8 66 7A F5 9C
KEY1 D5 66 C4 72 AE D0 60 B7 Active

mi camote
Unregistered guest
smot, thank you!
good job keep it up.

lalin
Unregistered guest
help with a cool pro
where do i find softcamamerica.key and add@82,97_11022044.ndf

LK
Unregistered guest
The latest co*olsat autoroll released last night is the ONLY FTA autoroll WORKING...even the dreambox is down,as well as pansat,Fortec and all other autoroll bins..Dish did a minor ECM tonight,AIMED PRIMARILY AT FTA RECEIVERS BUT ALSO HIT THE CARDS EXCEPT ATMEGA....

Unregistered guest
hi I just get the
4000 pro, I connesct it to the dish , and it say scramble channes does someone con help me

dodge9
Unregistered guest
I have a DigiwavE.Can someone tell me how to put the
new key code in.

dodge9

Anonymous

LK: Thanks for your helpfull info found the file for the cools** Then the guy I bought it from came buy and loaded the new file from a disc. Before I had Telstar5, now I only have 110-119 and channel list is totally changed. Could you direct me how to get Telstar5 back into the cools** so I can get the wifes Asin channels back on the big dish.

Thanks in advance!!!

nub too
Unregistered guest
On my coo sat I get 97 % signal strength but 5%
quality. no pic yet. I have sig meter pointed at
110/119/91 thanks again in advance. ps. latist file. And channel load.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us