Archive through March 29, 2005

Username: Jaer

Post Number: 1
I have been thinking about getting one. Some people say you have to program them some say all you have to do is point the dish at the correct satelite. I am getting confused. There's a guy who I was thinking about buying one from but he said that the unit comes unprogrammed. What programming is he talking about?? Can anyone tell me exactly the method is for using this receiver?? Thanks

Anonymous

can somebody please explain me why should I install a *.bin file to my fortec star lifetime ultra?? besides is it true that I can watch the dish networ with this equipment?

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_grow

Post Number: 11
Is this the same fruitcake...or different. Why don't you go a google search and do some reading azzwipe...Do you expect us to spoonfeed you? YOu're lucky I am in a good mood and recommend this site...read up fruitcake...

www.al7bar.tk

LK
Unregistered guest
[link removed]

Username: Allic

Post Number: 8
FORTEC LIFETIME ULTRA
get up and running in 10 min
EASY HOW TO GUIDES
www.expressvukeys.netfirms.com
ANSWER TIME IS UNDER 5 MIN

LK
Unregistered guest
Gordo...Why are U and expressvu asking $300 BUT the site links at expressvu are almost half of that at $159..all for the same exact receiver!....whats up with that?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Everyone just wants to get up and watching tv so we ship the receiver pre-programmed, with both networks plus FTA channels, free shipping and live setup tech support. This added value is appreciated by our customers who don't know how to do the programming themselves.
http://www.expressvukeys.netfirms.com

Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 7
You fcuking crack me up...if you have a computer..even a retard can program themselves. Do you think you have to be rocket scientist to click on 2 buttons to program your reciever...no you stupid fcuking retard..people don't overpay this retard for something you can do yourself..trust me it is very easy and if you need help go to

www.al7bar.tk , they are more than willing to help out...ave you extra &150 bucks and go buy some beer...Gordo you fcuking rip-off piece of shite...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Knee Grow, it's more of a time thing. Some people don't have time to play around at al7bar and go through the learning curve, they have life and a job, they haven't been suspended from school for trying to flog penicillin pills as ecstasy in the school playground. Beside you should be saving those penicillin pills to heal your puckered sphincter.

ExpressVu Keys

Upload

sphincter man
Unregistered guest
love that fried chicken

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 489
knee grow good bye............

Username: Confusedwith119

San Francisco, Ca USA

Post Number: 5
I am getting all the 110 channels but the 119 are all scrambled. When I check the signal for 119, some of the channels have good signals and some of them have none. If anyone would help me it would appreciated. Thanks alot.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
check your swtch or diseqc settings. If you cant get it going try here
expressvu keys

Upload

aaaa
Unregistered guest
[echostar fortec star humax

http://www.maroc2day.com

michael jackson
Unregistered guest
im having the same problem matt need help.
ive the only way to get 119 was to take off the lnb and hold it to the right if you are looking at dish..but then i lose all 110 wtf is going on?
can someone help with knowledge.my set up
dish500 2 dual lnb sw21 sitch..pansat2500a

Username: Wyrtwister

im having the same problem matt need help.
ive the only way to get 119 was to take off the lnb and hold it to the right if you are looking at dish..but then i lose all 110 wtf is going on?
can someone help with knowledge.my set up
dish500 2 dual lnb sw21 sitch..pansat2500a

I have read you need to use a dirrerent channel list for a Dish Pro dish , is that what is written on your dish ?

wyr

Anonymous

If your getting 119 without a switch then your using the wrong disqe switch. use sw34

here is the info you need i will work on a finding the list..Dishpro lnbfs are erronously being reported as not usable with Fta receivers because of internal switch. this is not true. You can use them with no additional switch needed. The only time you will need to use an additional switch is when adding a second dish to your system. Pro lnbfs have a built in DISEQC switch not a sw21 as the legacy twin has. You can easily identify pro lnbfs by a large black D/P label. see here:hzzp://switchinfo.info/lnbs.html. All that is needed to use this lnbf is to connect 1 cable from lnbf to rcver. Each output on this lnbf carries both 110 and 119 signals. The different outs are for connecting additional rcvrs. Load a modified dishpro channel list or modify your own list by using Gtools. To do this subtract all horiz. transps. from 25600. enter result as your new transp freq and change to vertical. IE. on sat 119 transp 6 is 12297h. doing the subtraction, you get 13303. So change transp 6 to 13303 and change h to v. Now you have 13303v And will be received dy dishpro lnbf's. To get a bit technical, the dishpro's use an oscilator that runs at 25600mhz. this is mixed with the horizontal transp freqs and new freqs are generated. If you should wish to add additional dishes to receive a third and even a fourth sat you must add a external 4x1 Diseqc switch. you must feed both port 1 and 2 with both(or in case of quad,2 )outputs. you can then add a third dish to port 3 and even a fourth to port 4. I hope this clears up the confusion.

Anonymous

www.fta-software.com

Staff one on one support.
Does not get any better.

Anonymous

I was breaking in my new pedometer walking around the block listening to U2 edge. Anyway, i was on my way to get U2 Tickets thinking to myself when is U2 playing in concert when i noticed quite a few houses with multiple dishes on there roof.If a person has multiple dishes on there roof then they must have free to air? You can hook up diff kinds of dishes to an normal receiver that takes p4 or p5?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
I was breaking in my new pedometer walking around the block listening to U2 edge. Anyway, i was on my way to get U2 Tickets thinking to myself when is U2 playing in concert when i noticed quite a few houses with multiple dishes on there roof.If a person has multiple dishes on there roof then they must have free to air? You can hook up diff kinds of dishes to an normal receiver that takes p4 or p5?

P4 - P5 is DTV . Only receiver that works is a DTV receiver .

Do not know about DTV , but some people that subscribe to DN have to have more than one dish to pick up the channels they are subscribed to . They have stuff spread out over more sats than DTV . Also , some of DN's stuff is on linear Ku sats , even though most is on circular Ku sats .

So the answer is no , not necessarily .

Wyr

JBman
Unregistered guest
I have recently just got the Fortec Lifetime Ultra and have got dish network programming with sats 110 and 119. I would really like to get Foxsportworld working but I was told by my Sat provider that there is no program for this channel yet. Wouldn't mind getting some of the others that showing up to. Can ayone help??

LK
Unregistered guest
huh?..do you subscribe?...Sat provider?...but U have FTA?...not making much sense...

listen,if U want to use the FTA (fortec),then go to www.lyngsat.com for a listing of which channels are on what satellites..then align your dish accordingly..

Q
Unregistered guest
think he means dealer,Jb scan the TP manually, some chs. move

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Do a blind scan on 110 & 119 .

Wyr

JBman
Unregistered guest
hanks for the reponse. I don't subscribe and I did mean dealer. Do get most of the 110 and 119 channels but, not some of them. How do I do a blind scan or TP scan manually?? Never done this before.

JBman
Unregistered guest
Thanks for the reponse. I don't subscribe and I did mean dealer. Do get most of the 110 and 119 channels but, not some of them. How do I do a blind scan or TP scan manually?? Never done this before.

LK
Unregistered guest
U can add a channel list,which might be better suited for your local area, using Gtools program..there are many posted at [link removed] ...the latest flash bin (243)might also be better for you..echostar

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Thanks for the reponse. I don't subscribe and I did mean dealer. Do get most of the 110 and 119 channels but, not some of them. How do I do a blind scan or TP scan manually?? Never done this before.

Go into yout menues , instalation menues , and look for a choice to do a blind or power scan . Click on that . It will give you a choice of which sat . Pick one ( do the other after this scan is finsihed ) . Choose all on all the questions . Let it scan for about 20 min . Then do the other sat .

Wyr

Anonymous

We have the best deals on the Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra

JBman
Unregistered guest
Fortec Ultra is down. Where do I get the software and files for the fix. Is it just a matter of downloading the bin files through a serial cable. Is that all it would take? Help.

LK
Unregistered guest
Fortec and many brand FTA's are down for past 2 days due to a Key00 change by Dishnetwork..I have posted the fix and new keys00,here in the various Fortec Ultra threads..

Unregistered guest
LK,
You are a great wealth of knowledge. Maybe you can answer this. I have the Fortec Star box with dual LNB's on my dish so I can receive 100 and 119. I succesfully changed the key code per the instructions on here. Afer following the sequence I am now getting a message that says Encypted or Bad Channel. What is going on?
Thanks much!

Username: Cablerock

Post Number: 2
Guys The link that you guys are giving are not working. http://www.expressvukeys.netfirms.com/ Try another one.

LK
Unregistered guest
Gordo and that site is a joke,seriously..if U want real Fortec info ,go to either [link removed] or www.al7bar.tk ...and here's the fix for the Dishnetwork Key00 change 2 days ago..

HOW TO ENTER THE CODES FOR THE LIFETIME ULTRA FIX.

Click MENU on the remote
Then side arrow to CHANNEL EDIT
Then down to CODE then OK then 1668
Then side arrow to turn OFF code
Then down to NAGRAVISION then OK
Then side arrow to DISH NETWORK
Then down to KEY NUMBER, change to 00
Then down to KEY change to 8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57
Then OK then EXIT once
Then side arrow turn code ON then 1668 then EXIT EXIT
Your TV should work now.

Zin
Unregistered guest
LK,
Never mind that last post. I realized I had the key wrong. I had the new code under 01 versus 00.
It's working again.
Thanks.

JBman
Unregistered guest
Hi guys. thanks for the help. I entered in the new keycode for key 00 and it worked yesterday. But it doesn't work today. Did they change the key codes again??? If so has anyone got the new code???

Anonymous

I put up a simple directory that should help you find what you need and stop this site from crashing SATELLITE TV SUPPORT

here
Unregistered guest
key 01
73 54 B2 CD 7B A6 78 E5

Anonymous

Hey guys, I would like to know how long does the Fortec Lifetime Ultra Receiver takes to get to my house. I order it on the 9th of this month.

Anonymous

Couple of days I think. I am not sure. can anyone else help this guy... I don't want to give you the wrong Info.

Anonymous

I updated the firmware for my Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra and now the 'code' part of the menu has disappeared. D'oh! I suspect I will need to re-flash it with a proper bin file. If so, where can I find a suitable bin file to accomplish this?

Bronze Member

I updated the firmware for my Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra and now the 'code' part of the menu has disappeared. D'oh! I suspect I will need to re-flash it with a proper bin file. If so, where can I find a suitable bin file to accomplish this?

Sounds like you flashed the factory bin .

If you wish to " test " other channels , go to al7bar.tk

Wyr

Anonymous

Forum" means a chat area, message board, bulletin board (bbs), or e-mail function offered as part of any eCoustics.com Site.

If you participate in any Forum within an eCoustics.com site,
you MUST NOT:

defame, abuse, harass or threaten others;

make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements;

advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;

post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;

post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images;

advertise or sell to, or solicit others;

use the Forum for commercial purposes of any kind;

post or distribute any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component; or

post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board.

Mantooky
Unregistered guest
I'm borrowing a Fortec Ultra from a friend to replace my 301 on DN. I have two standard dishes connected with a SW-21. The Fortec can receive half of the channels but not all. I swapped the SW-21 with a DS-21 switch that originally came with it and now the Fortec won't boot up. On powerup the dashes go by on the display then it goes dead. If I disconnect the cable it works fine but obviously no signal.

What's going on?

Anonymous

What would it be the first think I would have to do when I get my Fortec Ultra?

LK
Unregistered guest
Read the link..

http://forums.al7bar.tk/showthread.php?t=1342

Hey LK.
What are the programs that I should get to get my Fortec Ultra Up and running?

Thanks.

LK
Unregistered guest
try other sites listed in REPUTABLE Dss sites" thread...or go to www.satscams.com now to LINKS at top...those are very good TRUSTED informative sites with all the best DSS info in the world...BUT U MUST READ ..U must start doing some on your own..

Anonymous

If you have a lot of signal on a 101 sat; can you get a lot of channel? and what kind of channel are those?

Anyone...
Thanks.

Anonymous

Boy it's hard to tell the age of some of these posters with questions like above.Must be Mike again!

jbman
Unregistered guest
Hi fellas,

Are Fortec Ultras down again today?? The last key change I know of was about 3 days ago. Have the keys changed since??

Anonymous

no signal??????? what's that?. I know that I have signal on my satellite because I tried my dtv receiver and it says that I have signal, but when I switch the dish cable to my fortec it says that I don't have any signal.
Can anyone help me..????
Please. Anyone..

Username: Samirshah25

Hey guys...i Downloaded the bin onto my receiver but it still doesnt work...i get a black screen...is it cuz i scanned for all my channels b4 downloading the BIN in the receiver???

Username: Samirshah25

oh yeah..and also, i dont have a CODE option in my CHANNEL EDIT...how COME?

Unregistered guest
Have a 500 Dish with a Legacy twin lnb with a Lifetime Ultra receiver and the other receiver is a regular Dish receiver as the second unit. My problem is the Ultra receiver has a problem switching from 119 to 110 and vise versa. No problen with the Dish receiver. Wonder if is the switch and it so where is it located? Would appreciate any help.

trebor
Unregistered guest
hi guys, I have the same problem as Sam , no code option in my channel edit. I have just recieved my unit and have no way to program the new code in . Is this just a faulty reciever or am I just missing something,( other than my code option ). Rob.

trebor
Unregistered guest
hi guys, I have the same problem as Sam , no code option in my channel edit. I have just recieved my unit and have no way to program the new code in . Is this just a faulty reciever or am I just missing something,( other than my code option ). Rob.

trebor
Unregistered guest

Anonymous

Anybody have the new keys for the fortec.....di network

clarence
Unregistered guest
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KEY00 CHANGE

How to fix:

press menu

go down to parental controls, and press OK

press down arrow and enter 0000 thats 4 zeros

now go down to nagravision and press ok

now press the right side arrow next to the ok button 11 times until it says dish network

now press the down arrow 1 time

key number should read 00 now

now press the down arrow 1 time

using the buttons on the remote (number buttons, To type the letters into the new keydata, press the appropriate button on your remote: Audio = A, Info = B, Signal = C, Pause = D, Sat = E, EPG = F)

set the key to whatever the latest key code is
B3 E1 DF 37 53 75 8A B5

now press the ok button!

then press exit 3x to exit the menu

Now reset the receiver..Power OFF back of receiver,wait 1 minute,power ON

This is how to change your public keys when needed, these instructions should work for both 2300 and 2500 pansats.
FOR FORTEC ULTRA:

Press MENU on the remote control
Then right side arrow to CHANNEL EDIT
Go down to CODE, and press OK, and enter 1010 (Could also be 1668 or 1688)
Then right side arrow to turn OFF, KEYCODE FUNCTION
Go down to NAGRAVISION and press OK
Now press the right side arrow next to the OK button 11 times until it says DISH NETWORK
Go down to KEY NUMBER, change to 00
Enter the following KEY with your remote control (enter latest key code)

B3 E1 DF 37 53 75 8A B5

Now press OK,
Now press EXIT once
Then right side arrow and enter 1668, this will turn ON, KEYCODE FUNCTION
Then press EXIT twice to turn off the on screen menu and you are almost finished,
Now reset the receiver..Power OFF back of receiver,wait 1 minute,power ON

Now ready to watch TV.

Fortec buttons to use for letters

Sat=a
info=b
tv/radio=c
pause=d
?=e

Username: Shanshan

hello guys. could any one tell me why we R not geting any indian channels on fortac star,other channels R working good but non of the indian or pakistani channels R working, If anyone knows how to get them plaese let me know.......thanks

clarence
Unregistered guest
I BELIEVE THEY WENT TO NAGRA2

Mustafa
Unregistered guest
I heard that if you point your sat to 82w instead of 61.5w you will get the indian and pakistani channels back... Does it work? didn't try yet.

HI what is NAGARA2 and how do u get there please let me know?
And also Mr.MUSTAFA I don't know how to get to 82W if u could hlep me to get there.... thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
I just install my new fortec Ultra. The dish that I'm using is a oval dish from DTV with 2 lnb, I'm getting. 119, 110, 61.5, 91, 148, 157, 82
I'm getting more that 1500 channel. If you need more info in how to get all of them just post your message here, and I'll try to help you.
Thanks.

UGot2Cit

Post Number: 3
Hi I did get the 82W but sitll I'm not geting the indian channels
new key as of today 00-B3 E1 DF 37 53 75 8A B5
01-11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B
And yes I would love to get all those channels plaese let me konw how get them......thank

Unregistered guest
hi guys, i did use the new code on dish network on 00, and it does not on the nagravision,do i have to use the 01 code aswell on dish network or sould i change in tvcabo 01 code ,.please do help me to solve this problem, i watch portuguese chanels

Unregistered guest
Hi ugot2cit, im interested in knowing how to get all those satelittes, can u tell me how ?

thanks

Post Number: 4
Hi why U did'n get the code working for U caz it has been change,this time use 00-D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 U don't have to change on 01 right now

coolsat
Unregistered guest
This new little program that get the keys instantly. you can download it and keep it on your desktop. this and much more can be found in the fta files section of hashu. FTA INFO

Username: Guapapeligrosa

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 4
Hi

I want to use FTA info and i don't know what to download can someone help me please.
Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
If you have an oval dish,
This will be really easy for, if you don't down't worry about it, You just need a dish with 2 LNB.
1)Attach the 2 LNB to your Dish with a DiSEqC switch. Make sure that you attach the attach the right cable into the DiSEqC switch. Ex.If your LNB is all away on the right side, That will be 119 signal, the 110 signal is in the middle and the 101 is on the left side."Don't attach a NLB on the 101 channel, just use the 119 and 110 channel.
2)Make sure that you get around 99 or 97 % signal on 119 and 110.
3)Download a list of channel into your receiver with Gtool "I like that one" and make sure that the list of channel has the 119 110 157 148 91
82 61.5 . They are more but I think you will be fine with those.
3)Go the Satellite Setup and Do this.
sat 119 should be as followsLNB type --Standard LNB local-freq-11250
LNB power-on
0/12V-0 volt
DISEqC #1 "Make sure that you attached your LNB to #1 into DiSEqC Switch LNB1, if you didn't then make sure that you put the right number in here, otherwise it won't work
22khz on

Sat 110
LNB type --Standard
LNB local-freq-11250
LNB power-on
0/12V-0 volt
DISEqC #2
22khz off
For the rest of the satellite Like the 157 148 91 82 61.5
LNB Type Standard
22khz off
DISEqC #1 or #2 or #3 etc. depending where you attached you LNB. (if it was on 1LNB or your DISEqc Switch.

That's all
Another thing. There will be around 100 ppv, 9 adult channel, all local channel etc.

Enjoy it.

Anonymous

Fortec star went done last night. Anyone has the new key

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Key0 D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E
Key1 C1 E0 C4 E8 FF 86 50 41 Active

Post Number: 5
But we R not geting the indians chennals why not?
des anyone knows how to get them

new2FTA
Unregistered guest
hey,
I was just wondering I have two dishes 18" and a fortec lifetime ultra receiver how many channels can i catch ? Currently i'm getting around 350 ...

new2FTA
Unregistered guest
hey,
I was just wondering I have two dishes 18" and a fortec lifetime ultra receiver how many channels can i catch ? Currently i'm getting around 350 ...

Username: Smoode

need some info please ...I NEED TO KNOW HOW CAN I GET THE DISHNETWORK TV GUIDE ON MY LIFETIME ULTRA BOX...

Bronze Member

For Dish Man: Fortec Ultra doesn't have a TV Guide. Sorry Dude...
For new2FTA: I have a 18" sat. I'm getting more than a 1000 channel, you just need to find 95 + signal for 119 and 110, if you get that you will be able to get 157 148 91
82 61.5 and More.

Boston
Unregistered guest
Ugot...somethings not right here..jusyt how many LNB's do U have with your 18 inch dish?...hard to believe U can get 7 satellites with 1 18 inch dish...never heard of that in my life!...2 max unless U strap on a third LNB and a new switch..U cannot fit more than 3 LNB's on a oval 18 inch dish...Can U please explain this ..I'm very interested..

1 LNB = 1 satellite
1 dual LNB = 2 satellites

hello
Unregistered guest
i get seven sattelites with the same setup to most channels are the same i get all the echo's but one, nimiq1 and 2 and one more that only gets like 12 channels but they all seem monotanous i usually watch 6,8

ragiz
Unregistered guest
Can anybody help me please am wondering if autoroll for MAX 2000 is out?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Your Right "Hello" you will get some repeated channel. So what you have to do is delete the channel that are repeated, I already did it. I still have more than a 1000 channel, "No repeated channels"

And that's with 2 LNB only.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Dish Man here is a link for your TVGuide, You will know the time when the movies will start. http://tvguide.com/listings/

I don't remember if you have to become a member. But it's free if you do.

Boston
Unregistered guest
Ugot..I have helped you at another site and seen some of your questions so..Can U still explain to me how 7 satellites on 1 18 inch dish..I am fairly knowlegeable,and this is a first I have EVER read or anyone has stated this!...I say its impossible,so please prove me wrong...and educate me in meantime..TY

Just answer this..

what dish (make/model)?
what type and how many LNB's?
what switches?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
DiSEqC 4x1 switch "You can get that one for Free when you buy a Fortec Lifetime Receiver.

18" Oval Dish from DTV. Upload. Just like this one.

Upload I have 2 of them. one connected on the 119 and the other one on the 110. I took out the original Switch that that the dish bring and I used the DiSEqC 4x1 switch that Fortec Ultra receiver brings.Upload

You helping me??? Another site??? Refresh my mind.

Ohh by the way, I don't think you have done none of your homework.

UGot2Cit

Bosox
Unregistered guest
Ok...very simple...that does NOT get U 7 different satellites!...U get 2 satellites tops to 4 receivers..with another 3x4 switch (not 4x1) U can get 4 satellites..but never 7 satellites...I helped U at dsscommunity..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Hey buddy I guess I'll have to draw a picture so you can Understand since you seem so slow. Ohh by the way This is the only site where I post my messeges. And if there are couple of people that helped me out with something I need in the pass that will be LK.

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
Bosox...Chicago...Boston..it's the same idiot..LK. Wish he would just pizz off and leave people alone...see azzmunch you just come here to get people riled up...go back to azzcommunitys and help the retards there...fa99ot..

Anonymous

Hello everyone does anyone know a new key for FTA is down againg please anyone.

Thanks

Username: Seiko

Dishnetwork rolls keys again. New key 00 is 21 9B E7 29 D9 0D 55 ED

Dallas
Unregistered guest
UGot2Cit
Post Rank 0

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:37 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you can buy the Oval Dish that directv has. It can get the signal from 110 and 119. That is because it has 2 NLB.

kd1970
Unregistered guest
any body know how to catch nimiq 2 82 degree? i heard that you can watch cricket and indian shows on it. true and false.

Silver Member

Post Number: 148
cricket and Indian shows??? Who the fcuk cares...I would rather watch paint dry, then watch a bunch of idiots hit a little ball around...ROTF

Post Number: 6
U mustbe a wana be gora who's parents are from the same country where a bunch of idiots hit a little ball around, u better watch your brain caz it's drying out instead of watching paint dry.
O ya these games are for people who have brains.

Silver Member

Post Number: 150
"U mustbe a wana be gora who's parents are from the same country where a bunch of idiots hit a little ball around, u better watch your brain caz it's drying out instead of watching paint dry.
O ya these games are for people who have brains."

Once again if you don't know the english language, please do not respond to me...it's getting frustrating trying to translate arabic to english...all I see is "blah blah blah blah blah blah"

Anonymous

Hey all... I am new to the fortec dish.

I enetered the code in my menu selection... and only half the channels work all the time. The other channels works half the time and the other half of the time it doesn't work.

It is so wierd.
Does anyone know the answer?

kd1970
Unregistered guest
nigro(knee grow)

you are a dick. if you don't want to answer the question then don't. atleast i know who my daddy is. do you? retard.

kd1970
Unregistered guest
hey i am new with fortac reciever. i heard that bells expressvu 82 degree shows cricket. if any one know how to work with that sat please help. knee grow please don't respond with your stupid comments. you don't crap about the sports.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us