Help with Ariza Ultra 500

Lez
Unregistered guest
Doea anyone have the latest keys or know how to fix since this latest "jam" from "Charlie"? Please............. thanks - Don

LK
Unregistered guest
READ the "Latest and Current keys' thread..that problem has been answered here by me personally at least 100x today!...instead of just barging in here...HIJACKING a thread ,then asking this very stupid question which has already been asked and answered 100x today...READ FIRST moron!

Lez
Unregistered guest
Listen here u sawed off piece of $hit........... I didn't come here to get bitched at by some dickhead like u....... I've read the posts - I'm doing this process as of now - I just thought the Ariza receivers might be different than the others mentioned before. If you don't have any helpful/non-smart-a$$ advice to give, then keep your blowhole shut!!

LK
Unregistered guest
hey moron...dishnet keys are dishnet keys...different receivers do not have different keys...they ALL are for DISHNETWORK!...U just asked for the "latest keys" and the fix"..well I told U where to look...YOUR WELCOME MAGGOT!...now go do some more reading and asking DUMB questions,then YELLING when someone gives U the answer...MAGGOT!

Doea anyone have the latest keys or know how to fix since this latest "jam" from "Charlie"? Please............. thanks - Don

BTW...U READ the posts BEFORE U ask the questions,not AFTER!...moron

Lez
Unregistered guest
alright then....... I've put them in..........still nothing. Are those 8 numbers before the "current keys" important? What I'm trying to say is: there are 8 spaces ( for numbers/letters ??) before the 16 digit key. Is anything special supposed to go here? I apologize for earlier - been a long crappy week at work - plus my darn tv is out!!

LK
Unregistered guest
KEY0 02 7E A9 9B E5 07 A0 EA Active...changed today Friday 10 June
KEY1 D5 66 C4 72 AE D0 60 B7
10-06-05 13:01:56 (1:01PM)

there are 16 digits in Key0 and 16 digits in Key1...just enter the 16 digits for each key...there are no 8 spaces/numbers before the keys ,unless U mean KEY0 and KEY1..No U don't enter that...U find that from your menu...I don't know how on your receiver..I posted how to on the Pansat and Fortec Ultra..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us