Boston
Unregistered guest
New keys -- Posted by Boston on Thursday, March 24 2005

Key 00: D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E
Key 01: 11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B

Anonymous

YOUR A LIFE SAVER

Unregistered guest
why isnt working right here its give me scrambled or bad chanel...you have a site that i can find the key each day... thx

sky
Unregistered guest
keys worked here.....they are changing the keys frenqently.

Unregistered guest
but how can it work because from yesterday its gone and im working hard i tryed alot of key but none of them worked so what's the new one?

Username: Tones

Post Number: 2
does anyone have the new keys

Unregistered guest
try this one KEY0 D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E i give it to my friend it worked but right here its give me Daa is being downloaded so what i have to do wait or??

Anonymous

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GO TO GET NEW KEYS I TRIED JEPPERS WOULD NOT OPEN THANKS

Anonymous

sorry i mean <<<<<<<jeepers.

Unregistered guest
does someone know why when i write the keys its give me data is being downloaded i writed the good one and my friend do it and it worked on his reciver but here its give me that... data is being downloaded so if you know how to do it answer me plz thx..

Username: Lolo

ST. LOUIS, MO USA

Post Number: 3
thanks dado.. it works.. your a god

JMAG
Unregistered guest
I AM INTERSTED IN BUYING A FORTEC LIFETIME ULTRA CAN SOMEONE TELL ME OF A SAFE SITE TO BUY IT FROM. DOES IT HAVE TO BE ALREADY PROGRAMED?
HOW DO I FIND DISH NETWORK SIGNAL?

THANKS

JMAG
Unregistered guest
I AM INTERSTED IN BUYING A FORTEC LIFETIME ULTRA CAN SOMEONE TELL ME OF A SAFE SITE TO BUY IT FROM. DOES IT HAVE TO BE ALREADY PROGRAMED?
HOW DO I FIND DISH NETWORK SIGNAL?

THANKS

Gags
Unregistered guest
Thank you BIGG JOHNSON!!!! You're GREAT!

med
Unregistered guest
does any body have new keys....

Username: Shack

Post Number: 1
hi everyone
please anybody know new codes

Username: Shack

does someone know why when i write the keys its give me data is being downloaded in some programes i writed the good one so if you know how to do it answer me plz thx..

JCHG
Unregistered guest
Hi, I found these key for the next time dave go down or in the future.
Key00: B3-E1-DF-37-53-75-8A-B5
Key01: C1-E0-C4-E8-FF-86-50-41

Boston
Unregistered guest
shack..follow the instruction posted..be patient and wait after each step..and use the most current keys posted here 1000x

JCH..thats BS...nobody knows the future keys put out by satellite companies..dishnet or Bev/Bell

lyn
Unregistered guest
anyone know the new keys for now?

ML
Unregistered guest
The keys just changed again, anyone know the new code?

Anonymous

JCHGs key 01 works

Anonymous

JCHGs key 01 works

Anonymous

do anyone know the new key if it changed again?

asbad
Unregistered guest
can anyone tell me how to install the auto roll bin on a pansat 2500a

Username: Jhaley59

does anyone know anything about the pantec 2700, also when nagra 2 is hacked will this be a simple code download, a new chip needed or do I have a 200.00 dollar paperweight in 6 months.

LK
Unregistered guest
No but i know how to give a good "B J" Im in Boston and i like that name..I wish kneewgrow would kneel down to his knees for me and give me pleasure.......thanks applebee

Username: Dangerousdon

Tifton, Ga Usa

I also need info on auto roll bin for pansat 2500a. thanks

Username: Jhaley59

Post Number: 3
sorry, info on pansat 2700 or 5000
Thanks

LindaK
Unregistered guest
does anyone have the code for echo 3?

Unregistered guest
any new code

danny1668
Unregistered guest
auto roll ... you were probably messing with the tv type.. if so just reverse you actions if on fortec go menue down arrow / down arrow ok. your roll should then stop

Jeeshan
Unregistered guest
Sup everybody. I got my pansat 2500a yesterday but i can't enter any of the keys because i don't have a second pin option in my parental controls. Does anybody know what's up? Or should i just return the da mn thing?

Username: Victinoco

does anyone know how to program the fortec lifetime ultra so that it will load the codes itself after they are changed?

coll hone
Unregistered guest
help me please, i need auto roll for fortec lifetime ultra, thanks

eral
Unregistered guest
try 1668

Username: Mixmasterxp

St. Elizabeth Jamaica

how do u auto roll?

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 595
what you need is at al7bartk

Anonymous

I need a person who explains to me in Spanish how works, GT Tool and the Autoroll for a Pansat 2500A.

Unregistered guest
how did you find the new codes for fortec

seek
Unregistered guest
anyone have new pansat key? please...

Boston
Unregistered guest
seek...seek and U will find...its posted here 1000x places...the latest keys are also posted on the FRONT page of every DSS site on the internet,another 1000 places..have U ever heard of "google",if U don't know any other DSS sites

seek
Unregistered guest
bos everytime i google come up empty, even used code listed above, still getting input keys.

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 111
fcuking retards....dime a dozen....

seek
Unregistered guest
sorry kneedle head new at this.

seek
Unregistered guest
since u posses such expertise, what kind of dish receives the most signals at once. overwhelmed by all the ads.

Anonymous

I have a pansat 2500a and have to change keys alot. Is it true that if i change it to the fortec software i have to update the bin less often then i change keys. Also for the pansat2500a: wats the diffrence between changing the bin file and changing keys?

Boston
Unregistered guest
Nothing U said is true!...pansat or forted are same/same...just use the pansat autoroll v245 bin/flash using BLackist's updater...then U never have t0 change keys again!...the autoroll changes them for you in the future..

Go here for ALL the latest files..
[link removed]

and download this file..its v245 bin with the BL updater and Gtools (optional)and an EASY README to follow..

Pansat 2500 Software Updater & Bin.zip
(size: 731.8 KB last modified: 03-23-2005 )
2500a bin 245

Anonymous

Thx alot boston

Anonymous

BOSTON. HOW DO I CREATE ACC IN VIEWTOPIC.PHP? THANK,S PS I CANT GET IN?????????????

Boston
Unregistered guest
LOL...can't get into site..REGISTER or login(left side under red NAVIGATION bar,I think) when prompted for username/password...its FREE,safe,friendly,always open,and public..

ACC...?

Up-n-running
Unregistered guest
Anyone now the codes for pansat 2500???
Help please

Anonymous

THANK, BOSTON,.. FOR INFO TO REGISTER ON VIEWTOPIC PHP.

Boston
Unregistered guest
yes we all know them..BUT we all took 2 minutes to LOOK and READ them here at 1000 places..

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
BOSTON. HOW DO I CREATE ACC IN VIEWTOPIC.PHP? THANK,S PS I CANT GET IN?????????????

hey puberty boy...take the stupid caps off already...we know it's you azzmuncher...too scared to post under your own name fa9 boy...

Anonymous

GO TO NEWBIES.COM

pasha
Unregistered guest
anybody know how to put code in fortect ultra lifetime ? I couldn't find any place to put in .

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
Look you lazy azz...there's about 100 threads with directions on how to punch them in..I'm assuming you can read right?

Anonymous

HELLO BOSTON. MY QUEST IS, IF I DONT HIT POST AS ANONYMOUS MY REAL NAME COMES UP NOT MY NICK NAME WHICH IS <<<<< STOWIE <<<<<<<< THANK,S STOWIE.

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
take you caps off you fcuking retard...quite shouting at people...and Boston doesn't like to help idiots...you better go to another forum and shout there cream puff

Boston
Unregistered guest
have no clue what U are talking,but it sounds like this site...I never mentioned this site and posting or registering here..

Anonymous

HEY KNEE GROW <new>>>>>>>>.

Anonymous

BOSTON.. OK THANK,S <<<<<<<<STOWIE

Playa
Unregistered guest
hey gus i just wanna tell u something that u guys are very smart, and i just found this site. and it really helps me alot

Playa
Unregistered guest
hey guys i just wanna tell u something that u guys are very smart, and i just found this site. and it really helps me alot. I appreciate it.

Boston
Unregistered guest
heres a much better site, www.dsscommunty.com/forums ...just might have to register first...it FREE,reputable,honest,friendly,non spamming and public...always open too,even on busy days and times..also always latest keys posted and latest files for all types receivers (autoroll bins,factory original flashs,uploaders,howTo video and guides etc)

BTW...all here know I speak the truth!

Boston
Unregistered guest
BTW...I also used to be The-Truth and I was in love with James Millard

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have the key codes for pansat2500?

Chicago
Unregistered guest
LOOK and U will find!...they are everywhere here

Username: Conex

New york, Ny Usa

please i need where i can find the support for pansat 2500 a

Unregistered guest
hi, can i trouble anyone by telling me where i can get these keys from? i really need to check here like evry week or somethin cuz it changes too much too quick. please email me at bridgeviewauto2000@yahoo.com. thank you.

Username: Sgtbilko

El paso, Tx Usa

hello to all ive been reading a few threads and see that u guys have extensive knowledge in the fta game where is a good place to begin learning. i have no expertise in this but if u think i can help u with something else id be more than happy to reciprocate

Anonymous

down agian need new key codes.

Anonymous

KEY0 21 9B E7 29 D9 0D 55 ED Active

Anonymous

New Key Codes

K0 219BE729D90D55ED

Anonymous

need new keys also

Anonymous

New Key Codes

K0 219BE729D90D55ED

PLAYA
Unregistered guest
ANYONE KNOW THE 16 DIGITS TO UNLOCK THE CHANNELS.
IF U DO PLZ TELL ME THANKS

OMARR1
Unregistered guest
thank you for the new keys
let's all keep posting to help each other

Fastlane
Unregistered guest
Some other sites on the net have stopped posting the new codes because most recievers have the auto-roll. I do not know of one for the Fortec Lifetime Ultra. I really appreciate these codes. Thanks to all. Is there a calculation in order to predict the new code? How are they obtained?

eral
Unregistered guest
thanks for the codes you guys are great.

eral
Unregistered guest
thanks for the codes you guys are great.

Anonymous

I usually go to sattech.ca to get the keys, but today they failed me for the first time saying that the server is too busy. It sucked. But fortunatelly I found this site and it is wonderful. Thanks.

Username: Johnny75

Chicago, Illinois U. s. a.

Post Number: 10
QUICK question people. what is the difference between the pansat and fortec receivers? also what is the cool-sat? finally, which receivers have the autoscan for the new codes? thanx!

header108
Unregistered guest
Here is the new key
Key00- 21-9B-E7-29-D9-0D-55-ED
This is working

Sam J
Unregistered guest
Whoever gives out these keys is great Thanks guys You have been a tremendous help:-)

Username: Stowie

Minden, Ont Canada

THANK,S GUY,S>>>>>KEY,S<<<<<<<<<<<

Username: Er1013

Post Number: 5
Hey guys! Thanks for the codes & God bless you all...

Username: Er1013

Post Number: 6
Dear All:

Tried but couldn't get the autoroll thing. I don't know, but I continue having difficulties in trying to get it. Can anyone help me? Thank you.

Anonymous

the new code oo219be729d90d55ed is not working for me can anybody help

Anonymous

I am having the same problem. Is there a new code available? I t would be much appreciated

Anonymous

the new code posted is not working for me. i have the pansat2500a. can anyone help?

thanks much

Username: K248

it working thanks

Username: Lolo

ST. LOUIS, MO USA

Post Number: 4
THANKS FOR THE NEW CODE... YOU GUYS AND GALS ARE GREEEEEEEEAAAAAAT
THANKS ~LOLO

ADAM ADAM ADAM
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how I can activate auto roll? someone plz help me. in return, a friend recommended a site where u can go to find the new keys wihtout registering or anything. its www.bevkeys.com
when u got to it, look in the middle column on the top of that page and the currently active keys are there. Plz email me to help me @ bridgeviewauto2000@yahoo.com
Thanx.

Amran
Unregistered guest
HI there
I AM IMPRESSED BY THE EFFORT THAT GUYS MAKE TO GIVE THE NEW KEY
I HAVE A QUESTION?
WHETHER THE INDIAN AND PAKISTANI CHANNELS WILL NO LONGER BE THERE? PLZ LET ME KNOW I AM EAGER TO KNOW ABT THAT

Phillycheese
Unregistered guest
Not true..U must register...and this is their latest news..

Recent News
Dish Rolling Keys (2005/3/24

Anonymous

well..... i now the key of how to put the pansat forever!!!!!!!! only said me an e-mail to laperruna@hotmail.com or to megustanloshotdogs@hot.dog.com.ar.net

Hechizera
Unregistered guest
PANSAT 2500 - DISHNET
00-21,9B,E7,29,D9,0D,55,ED
01-C1,E0,C4,E8,FF,86,50,41

THESE WORK FOR ME

minh
Unregistered guest
thank you.Hechizera for your new key it working now,thank again.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us