Sony KDF-E55A20

Username: Patdj

Lakewood Ranch, FL USA

Post Number: 1
Decided to start doing some research last night because of the blue blob and blue stars all over the screen of my Sony TV Model KDF-E55A20. Stayed up late last night reading as many posts as I could without getting bleery eyed. I called Sony today and the customer service department acted like they never heard of the problem I am having. I was asked all kinds of stupid questions so I told the rep that I had researched the problem and she should know what I am talking about. I told her that I didn't want to pay to have a service rep come and look at a problem that Sony is aware of and that can only be fixed temporarily. She said my TV was out of warranty and that I should call Customer Service back tomorrow. My TV was manufactured in June 2005 and I purchased it in October 2005 without an extended warranty. Does anyone think I will be offered a reduced price TV or any other offer? Should I just go and buy another TV and not go through the stress of fighting Sony? My husband is disabled and watches TV all the time. I can't wait for the TV to totally fail before I do something. Thanks for your advice.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us