Archive through February 25, 2006

Username: Gamicalguy

Post Number: 1
Hi, I have a NEC Plasma screen. It's broken, and I was wondering if it was possible to fix it. I know I can replace the glass pretty easily, but when I power the unit, the power light comes on, and I hear it running, but I don't see any display... Is their ANY way to fix this? How expensive?

Upload
Upload

Username: Gamicalguy

Post Number: 2
Like when I turn it on, the power light goes from red to green, and it makes a high pitched buzzing noise, and then nothing, and then it repeats the high pitched buzzing noise like its trying to start again.

Fixin a plasma
Unregistered guest
Brennan, regarding fixing a broken plasma sreen here's my experience with a 60" Zenith Plasma. The TV did the same as your TV when powered on. It would buzz and then fail to power up. We sent it in with an estimate of 'no higher' than $3000 to fix. The repair came in at $5700! The owner of the shop guaranteed we would have no further problems. As 'they replaced virtually every module' in the TV. Two months later we are having picture quality problems. I WISH I'D OF CUT MY LOSSES AT THE FIRST PROBLEM! Hope you do better.

Anonymous

Sorry for you.
No use in trying to repare it. Will be to expensive.

How on earth did this happen?

Unregistered guest
I just bought a plasma TV from my brother. It fell over during transport in the car. The screen cracked. I got an estimate of $2000 just for the parts to fix it. The TV cost a little over $3000. I got my money back from my brother but I'm still pretty miserable, especially since he just lost his job and I was trying to help him out by buying it. I don't think they are worth fixing. Sucks.

Unregistered guest
Brennan,
I'm in the market for some parts for an NEC 50" plasma screen and was wondering if you ever got yours fixed. If not, I'm interested in possibly buying it from you for parts. Could you confirm if its a 42" or 50" also...Let me know...

Unregistered guest
i also have a broken plasma 50" NEC but the problem i am having is that the display only shows the bottem half the top is blank but on the bottem half the display the picture is bleeding upwards half of the screen then it goes blank(top half) any help or info would be apreciated as i dont want to have 2 chuck it out

Unregistered guest
I dont know why anyone would buy a broken plasma screen.. BUT if you want one please email me i have one to sell.. Make an offer...

Unregistered guest
Dead NEC Plasmasync 4205W up for grabs...Austin Texas

Unregistered guest
Hey everyone!

I just found these postings, as I was watching people on eBay bid ridiculous amounts of money for cracked-screen plasma TV's!! I though; maybe they knew something I didn't?, but when people will pay $1000 or more for a broken 42" that may take $3000 to fix, I think maybe I'm in the wrong biz!! Man, gonna find me some junk plasmas and make a quick $grand for garbage!

Thanks for the info here!

Unregistered guest
Ive have much experiance with the NECs. SOme of the the replacement screens are availble on ebay most popular ones include the 42MP1 & MP2 and the 4210w.
They are usually sold as is and with my experince, I purchased about 10 of them and 4 were good.

With that said, Im in need of parts from a NEC 42" MP3 also known as PX-42VM3A.
Please email me if anyone has a broken one or willing to take out the boards for me.
-Rob

Unregistered guest
Hi

I got problem with my Media receiver. I did drop it when i moved house, unable to fix. If anyone has One , u can sell it to me < Model: PDP-R04G , (Media receiver of Pioneer Plasma PDP-434HDG) or give me some advises if u guys know where i can get it.

william_james
Unregistered guest
Hi i have a Zenith Plasma Screen and my problem is i plugged in some speaker wire to the 2 inputs that are on the tv other than the monster connector ones and the wires ended up crossing due to my dog being himself and running into them as i was inserting them and now my tv shows no picture. i turn it on and the light turns green, when i use the buttons on the screen nothing happens, when i use the Remote Controller, the light just flashes sometimes the light will turn red when i press power not always though! My QUESTION is Can this be fixed; I've noticed the inputs i placed the wires due to thier location on the TV may have a safety feature like a fuse for this but I have not taken it apart YET to see! If someone THAT has Taken these apart could please tell me whats up I'd be thankful; As I will be checking back here periodically to check.
-will

Unregistered guest
I am after a board set for a 50 or 61" nec plasma even faulty ones would do!! Can anybody help??
I'm in the uk but will of course also pay shipping from anywhere.
Make my milennium and boost your karma.

Donkeyman
Unregistered guest
sounds like these things aren't worth having at all...All I ever here are horror stories about them...I too, was about to buy one off of ebay that was broken, but, decided I should do some research on it first. After hearing all this I don't think I'm gonna invest hard-earned money into it...Thanks guys

Username: Layarna

can anyone help me i have a nec plasmasync 42vm1g plasma tv and it needs a new pdp module does anyone have one for sale

Hansen Bow
Unregistered guest
Does anyone have a broken 50" NEC Plasmasync (preferably model PX-50VP1A)? I am interested in purchasing it for parts. Please email me at hansenbow_at_hotmail_dot_com

Username: Dyohn

Post Number: 7
Plasma screens work like flourescent light bulbs. Break the glass, the gas escapes, and you replace it. Broken plasma screens are worth the value of the electronics and power supply, which is to say maybe $100. Plasma screens are basically disposable items: when they break or burn out the entire screen must be replaced.

Unregistered guest
I have a SONY KLV-23M1 32 in need of a replacement sreen also an electrograph 42 inch would like to fix sony and will sell electrograph don't have model # for electrograph but will email it if anyone is intrested?

Unregistered guest
I Have a 46" Tatung with a broken screen Where can a replacement screen be bought? I live in the Los Angeles area.

Perrey Z.
Unregistered guest
The cost of a new panel depends on the manufacturer. A 42" ALiS Hitachi-Fujitsu is the most expensive of them all, with a cost of $5,000.00., the price rises another $5,000.00 more for a 55". Panasonic and Pioneer are on this price range aswell.

Samsung's 42" 4th gen. panel cost between $3,000.00 and $4,000.00 depends on the parts supplier, and LG's latest generation is around $4,000.00 aswell. Remember, the earliest generations {1st, 2nd, 3rd} cost much more than the current ones.

The most cost-effective thing you can do to save your TV is to purchase a good-lower price unit and switch the panel and some of the circuit boards from that {new} unit to your unit., It will only cost you between $2,000 and $2,500.

Perrey Z.
Unregistered guest
32" Sony KLV-32M1, You have two choices;

#1- you can contact Sony parts and get it from them directly., if they don't want to sell it they might give you their old "It's on backorder" story. Be abvise, their price will be outrageous even for a aftermarket panel which is from Chi Mei Optoelectronics Co., Ltd.

#2-Try getting it from another brand. Or buy an inexpensive 32" HDTV and switch the panel. Wal-Mart have several 32" LCD TVs that are excellent candidates for spare parts.

Unregistered guest
hey guys I have a pioneer pdp434pu. long story short.. I'm missing the media receiver, and remote.... can you help me out.. thank you..

Anonymous

Hi
I'm Maqbool Ellahi from Islamabad, Pakistan. I'm looking for a Panasonic 42" Plasma TV (VIERA) Spare Screen for the model: TH-42PA30. My screen has broken. I need it very immediately.

Unregistered guest
hi i need help i got a nec 42mp2 the power supply board wet bad does anyone know where i can get one

AV
Unregistered guest
My 50" NEC PlasmaSync popped a capacitor, I think (loud popping sound, then no picture). It's out of warranty, and I'd like to buy a power supply to fix it myself if possible. Any suggestions?

Perrey Z.
Unregistered guest
AV,

Is it by any chance a 50MP3?

Call NEC at 1-800-632-4636 for assistance locating a parts distributor in your area.

BTW the "pop" wasn't just a capacitor but several components, you'l1 be better replacing the entire Power supply board.

Username: Jessen23

Hello everyone,

New to the forum and I hope I can get some help.

My neighbor recently gave me a 4205w NEC Plasmasync tv. However when it comes on I see visual colors almost like a fireworks display. Also I hear a motor running for about 10 seconds and then stops. It does not turn off because the green light is still on but the screen becomes black. If I repeat this process it does the same thing. I believe it might be the swithch board but I am not positive. Does anybody have any input whether or not this would be repairable for a decent price.

Thank you

Jesse

Unregistered guest
Hi Ecoustic forum,
I need help fixing a 37" panasonic plasma.It does not powerup not does it have a standby light.does anyone here know where i can get replacement parts (ie: main circuit board ) or where to get a schematic from,
Thanks in advance.

Unregistered guest
Hi Ecoustic forum,
I need help fixing a 37" panasonic plasma.It does not powerup not does it have a standby light.does anyone here know where i can get replacement parts (ie: main circuit board ) or where to get a schematic from,
Thanks in advance.

Perrey Z.
Unregistered guest
It's not recommended that you perform any type of internal service work on these units due to their complex design., if you're not familiar with electronics and/or the Panasonic chassis design, you could do further damage to the unit.

But if you insist on performing your own work, then call Panasonic parts at 1-800-833-9626 and purchase the schematic, service manual {a part list is included with this book} for your unit.

Unregistered guest
Hi all,

Would someone have a Philips, Fujitsu or any plasma that has a defect. It might be of interest. I'm interested to take it apart. If you have something please let me know the Make and model incl what you have with it like receiver and remote.

Thanks,
Rick

Unregistered guest
Moral of the story...don't waste your $$$ on plasma TVs. Can you spell expensive junk. CRTs (high end) still offer the highest quality pictures--especially when it comes to contrast. If you can't live without having a TV hanging on your wall, stick with a HD LCD unit. Or consider a projection system.

Perrey Z.
Unregistered guest
But why would you want to have a 200-LBS. beast with a limited screen size of 34" widescreen?

Unregistered guest
I've got an NEC plasmasync 4210w in Lake Tahoe. It needs a new power supply, other then that it is in good shape. If you have a good power supply buy this plasma cheap. Let me know.

Username: Palonge

You may, in fact, be able to replace your cracked plasam screen. Don't ask, but I also managed to crack my front glass like Brennan's NEC. It is a Panny TH42PX50U. Panasonic support, along with all the web postings I saw said I was screwed and would amount to buying a new one!!!
In my case, it was just the front glass and DID NOT penetrate to the next section- the main guts of the panel. Basically the same as having the star and long cracks on you windshield. The TV worked fine but had cracks runnig throughout. Being persistent I called several authorized service centers until one said they never replaced one but belived it could and gave me Panny Parts not Cust Service. Parts put into the research group who called back and said it could for around $600. Got the part, had it installed and as good as new. Not cheap, but $750 (after repair charge) compared to another 3 grand was a bargain!

Bronze Member
Username: Stereo_genious

USA

Post Number: 20
What the............? How did this happen? If I ever bought an expensive plasma screen TV, and the same thing happened to it, I would have been crying like a baby! How on earth......?

Anonymous

Wanted a philips 9966 plasma tv incl remote and cables. Would anyone know where I could a unit that is defect. Thanks!

Unregistered guest
Ok, a couple of you touched on my problem, but I haven't seen a constructive reply. My screeen is intact, BUT... when I turn it on, the light goes from red to green, there is sound, but no picture. then it recycles and starts all over again. Any ideas you can share?

Unregistered guest
If Anyone has a broken Plasma somewhere around 46 to 50 Inches I would be interested in buying it or them if you have more than one unit....Just provide details and must be reasonably priced ...thanks in advance.

plasmajon
Unregistered guest
Yes I seem to have the same problem as sushidan, everything appears to be intact but when I turn it on the light goes from red to green then back to red. There's no picture or sound.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

shelly
Unregistered guest
it's called a bulk board ,or power supply......apparently after only 1 year we heard a loud pop and lost picture,long story short it cost 550 and thats down from the 700 they tried to charge but checked parts prises on internet and found they were trying to rip me off further!!!!!now after 3 wks screen is flashing and back in it goes!!!When it's done your welcome to make an offer....46 inch Tatung...Sheshops@hotmail.com

BigJoe11
Unregistered guest
well, once the vaume is broken on the plasma its pretty much junk. You can buy a new plasma tv from plasmahouse a really cheap price.

Unregistered guest
All plasma displays are constructred somewhat like a standard crt [cathode ray tube], in that they are a sealed glass envelope under a vacuum.
But a regular crt is a much thicker design and will take being hit [on the face], such as a bouncing baseball,etc. I have seen a crt hit hard enough to cause the shadow mask to become dislodged, resulting in poor color, but still work ok in every other way. The sealed glass construction of a plasma display is much thinner and cannot be bumped or jarred, without cracking it, which results in a loss of vacuum and a worthless display that can only be replaced as a complete assembly. So when there is a cracked display, all you have is junk. Most plasma displays approach the cost of a completely new monitor, which is why an lcd or dlp monitor [more physical durability] makes more sense, overall.

Post Number: 2
About cracked front glass on plasmas your being given VERY BAD information. People! Do not listen to Ron Tozier's posting on Aug 31 or any others that state the same doom and gloom. Read how I had my screen fixed from my July 27th post.
As for that loss of vacuum statement- that is a complete myth- at least as Panny's go and can't believe there is such a different construction by other MFGs. There is no vacuum involved between the front glass and the actual panel behind it! I know I watched the repair techs disassemble the whole TV in my house and there is just a foam gasket to prevent dust from getting between the panel and the froant glass- end of story.

Unregistered guest
I have a broken (cracked glass) pioneer
pdp-433cmx. If anyone wants to buy it for $1000 (or best offer) send me an email.

Xcableguy
Unregistered guest
I work in a bar with 6 Zenith 42" an 8 NEC 42" they all run 7 days a week for 10 hrs a day an after 3-4 yrs all have been doing well, the NEC models will fake in brightness an contrast over time, but the Zeniths still look great. We are upgrading to all 60" so I got a couple of the better ones for myself in my home an the worst ones we abused to see how much it takes to kill them, in any case once the screen is cracked, an the vaccum is lost, they are worthless an cost the same or more to replace the most expensive part,the glass screen. Forget any ideas to fix plasma, buy a new or used one that has less than 3 yrs on it an not from anywhere that runs them daily for long periods or store display models. ANY plasma has half the picture life of any CRT type tv.

~~~~Retarded_mime_~~~~
Unregistered guest
Fcking a$$hole next time dont break the damn thing

digi
Unregistered guest
Where can I buy a digiboard for my Pioneer Plasma? The repair man is charging $450 to replace a board plus $250 for delivery. If this is like a computer board I can do this myself but I don't know where to buy one. Anyone else have this problem?

digi
Unregistered guest
Where can I buy a digiboard for my Pioneer Plasma? The repair man is charging $450 to replace a board plus $250 for delivery. If this is like a computer board I can do this myself but I don't know where to buy one. Anyone else have this problem?

Anonymous

Is anyone doing Maintenance on their plasmas? If there's fan, there forced air. That means taking dirty smokey air in and clogging the power supply. No air over the power supply and it will fail. Especially if installed in a bar. Every few months, suck the dust out of the air intake vents with a shop vac. It might get you a few more years out of the power supply.

Unregistered guest
I have a 42" NEC plasma, Model number PX-42VP1A that has just gone out on me. I took it to the repair shop and he said that it was the digital power board. It would cost $649 for the parts, $175 for the labor. The screen is fine, it just won't turn on. If someone has a broken screen and a good power board for the same model, maybe we can exchange or make a deal or something.

Does anyone have an idea where I could get a schematic detail of the powerboard?

Anonymous

I have a three year old plasma that now shows a razor thin line from the top to the bottom of the screen. Has anyone seen anything like this? Do you know if it is fixable?

PlayBall
Unregistered guest
Question...Does a very small nick in the front glass cause any problems? Can it be fixed like a nick in a windshield?

Unregistered guest
If anyone has a non-working plasma TV that they'd like to sell for parts, please let me know. Broken screens okay. Thanks!

ecoustics.arjayct@spamgourmet.com

Post Number: 3
To Playball,

I had the same idea but my crack was to big and many of them and had the glass replced. I don't think it would do any more damage to try it and if it doesn't work and the nick is in a prominent location get the front glass replaced. See my previous post.

Unregistered guest
Hi Everybody,
I have a Vision Plasma 42" PM-4230 which needs a component on the X- Sustain board, it has a black heatsink glued to the top of it. so if anybody out there has a damaged screen for spares or just that particular board please please please let me know.

Nick the Dick
Unregistered guest
So let me get this straight. I have a 42" daewoo plasma with the front glass intact, but the piece behind it is shattered. Am I looking at costly repairs, affordable repairs, or junk?

Bronze Member
Username: Reinhart

Post Number: 54
"So let me get this straight. I have a 42" daewoo plasma with the front glass intact, but the piece behind it is shattered. Am I looking at costly repairs, affordable repairs, or junk?"

Expensive repairs. Very possibly beyond the value of the set, so it's more valuable as parts. - Reinhart

Unregistered guest
Hi, my plasma has what appears to be burn in it, a line that goes through the middle. Someone told me there is a reset button on it that should clear this problem, but I haven't been able to find it. It is a Hitachi PD1. Does anyone have any idea if this works or not? If not is there a way to fix it and how much would repairs run?

Bronze Member
Username: Cuylar

MN USA

Post Number: 80
Make the screen go all white. use a pictureCD of something that is all white.... but you are BASICALLY SOL. You won't be able to completely reverse it. A reset won't help. This is physical damage. at least you don't have this problem....

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Rysa4

Post Number: 100
Iman- thats not burn in you are describing-- thats a circuit board issue. Depending up on the year model and make- it is fixable depending upon the exact board that needs replacing.

Unregistered guest
I have a LG Plasma. It's showing colored lines on the left side of the screen only, and disrupts the picture. Is this fixable, is it worth it to fix. The rest of the screen looks fine.

Silver Member
Username: Rysa4

Post Number: 107
This is also a replaceable circuit board issue. AS far as is it worth it? Hmm. get an estimate I suppose. A new 42 inch Panasonic ED costs 1500 bucks these days for comparison.

Username: Cjmedina

Np, Nj

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/plasma-display-wide.jpg

amain
Unregistered guest
I have a samsung 42 inch plasma that fell off my table and the outter glass did not break but he inner screen shattered completly. Is there any point trying to fix it or should I just suck it up and get a new one.It sounds like it would be more expensive to fix it than to buy a completly new one.Can anyone sugets what the best thing to do would be

Username: Shonuffgd45

Hi
Does anyone have a daewoo dp42sm power supply?

Silver Member
Username: Cuylar

Burnsville, MN USA

Post Number: 165
amain... it's gone. dead. not fixable.

Unregistered guest
Thank You all for making this all make sense. I'm looking at these broken plasma tvs wondering how much can it cost? Now i know better than to buy one broken. I even think buying a used one is a waste of money now. I will leave plasma alone until it becomes more common and less expensive to repair.

Unregistered guest
I have a mitsubishi 42" plasma, 1yr 3mo old, and just 2 days ago started showing a line straight down the left side - opposite color of what the picture should be. Red for Blue, Yellow for Green, etc... is this a screen issue or a circuit board issue? Tweeter wants to diagnose for $300.00 not sure of repair costs yet.

Unregistered guest
If anyone needs any information regarding NEC plasma displays contact me.

I have over 8 years experience on these and was NEC's product specialist for the same period.

I read further up someone has had problems with a 50MP1 half screen lighting, this is a simple ish fix and takes no more than 30 mins and could save you a fortune in repair bills. If i can help i will......

ICC3
Unregistered guest
I'm interested in buying plasma televisions with problems. If anyone is interested in selling what you have please contact me. dan@icctlc.com

Mr. Priest
Unregistered guest
Hello, I have a RCA 50" PHD50400 and am looking for certain parts. The board with the problem has NEC written on it, and I think the part number is 942-200453. It is a multi-layered board and is burned all the way through in one place. If anyone has any information whatsoever, please email mr.priest@verizon.net with the subject of "RCA 50" help". Thanks for your time.

Unregistered guest
nec 42vp4 18 months old main board fried can anyone explain why. What is the plasma worth if anything. How much to repair. I can get the board but no one can guarentee the original problem is the board and wont warrenty the board

Mr. Priest
Unregistered guest
The board I am looking for turns out to be a driver board, and now just want to know the chances that the cells in the screen itself are still ok?

Unregistered guest
Hi All, yes I'm one of the suckers who went out and spent an ungodly sum on my Sony 42" Plasma (PFM42B1) about 4 years ago and just last night heard that famous loud POP and now it's dead. So, from what I'm reading I'm guessing I'm screwed? Any suggestions on how to go about finding someone to fix it? Or someone to buy it for parts? THANKS!

Username: Michaelkimmy

San jose, Ca Usa

i just broke my 42 inch panasonic glass.
does anybody know where i can get a replacement glass?

thank you

AJXTERRA
Unregistered guest
I recently won an 60 inch plasma LG that has some trouble turning on. It usually takes 5-10 minutes of continuous turning on and off to get it on. It does the yellow to green with the fan starting up but no picture. After a little bit it turns on and the picture is great. What, if anything should I do to solve this problem? I just got this 3 weeks ago and sent in the warranty card to LG. Would they send someone to fix it as it's too big to ship?

Mr. Priest
Unregistered guest
in reply to AJXTERRA: I don't have much experience with electronics, but from what little I know, it wouldn't be a fuse or diode b/c it turns on period. my next guess would be that some electrolitic capacitors might be popped or leaky. caps are filled with different substances, one being some sort of liquid. most liquids tend to expand when they heat up. for example I had an electronic device that turned on, played the radio it had, and did everything but play a cd. so I took it apart found a good 7 or 8 caps bad, replaced them, and still had a problem. I let it sit for about 7 - 8 mins, then it played with no problem. replaced a few more caps that looked fine, and after that it plays (not played) fine to this very day. I don't know much about plasmas, but it could be a possibility. no promises, just hopes that it is simple.

Gilles
Unregistered guest
I just bought a 42" Samsung plasma 3 days ago..Whenever I turn it on in the morning, only the top half of the display comes on. The bottom half stays black for about 5 minutes and then comes on...What's up with this? Is it a defect? Should I call store I bought it from? Thanks for your help in advance.

mcshizzle
Unregistered guest
I got a 42 in plasma, and sometimes the black color turns to a red fuzz, but it usually goes away after a while, but what causes this and what can I do to fix it?

Adrienne
Unregistered guest
I bought a 42" Akai plasma tv from Costco 3 years ago, and it recently broke down. Upon turning off the tv, a loud sound, "pop," if you will occurred, as if a fuse blew. Now it doesn't turn on to display the picture. We called Costco, and they will accept the return of the tv with receipt and active membership for credit for Costco goods. What a deal!

Adrienne
Unregistered guest
I bought a 42" Akai plasma tv from Costco 3 years ago, and it recently broke down. Upon turning off the tv, a loud sound, "pop," if you will, occurred, as if a fuse blew. Now it doesn't turn on to display the picture. We called Costco, and they will accept the return of the tv with receipt and active membership for credit for Costco goods. What a deal!

Moron_Consumer
Unregistered guest
Hi, I am another one of these idiots on here asking for a replacement glass for XYZ plasma. Is it fixable? Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Username: Vinchief1

Many of you are looking for plasmas for sale I have a plasmasync 50mp1 by NEC it has a verticle black out line that runs down the right hand side of the screen and only goes down half way make An offer

Unregistered User
Unregistered guest
I have a NEC PlasmaSync 42MP3 (model PX-42VM3G). Every now and then the colours get screwed up. Hard to know how to describe it, but almost as if the image had been reduced from, say, 32bit colour to 8bit colour - posterised ? Anyway, I called NEC and they took it for a check up (at a cost of $115) and said the scanner board needed replacing (at a cost of $270). They said it will work perfectly if the board is replaced. My question : am I getting ripped off in terms of the cost of the scanner board ?

Mr. Priest
Unregistered guest
vincent Pate: I'll offer $100, just need for parts. email mr.priest@verizon.net please.

Username: Dabco46

I'm looking for used Daewoo parts for my 42 inch plasma, DP-42sm, especially the Y-sustain board.

Graham Metcalf
Unregistered guest
I Have a Tiny Computer sytems 42" Plasma Screen, I have had this about 14months and it has started buzzing quite loud, I have heard about the problems of high altitude, but I live below 1000 ft and in the UK so wouln't have though this would effect my screen. My problem lies in the support company refusing to do anything about it, they quote that all Plasma screens buzz and if they brought me a new one it would buzz too so they are trying to duck out of doing anything at all. Is this a common problem and is their anything that can be done to stop it buzzing?

Unregistered guest
I have two 42" plasma TVs that I thought I was going to make one good one from. The broken glass is on the Philips 42FD9954/17S and the unit with the good glass/PDP is a Fujitsu PDS4214W-S. When I got down to the bottom of the Fujitsu screen connectors I found there were 10 of the plug in style connectors instead of the 8 ribbon connectors that the Philips unit has. Otherwise it would have been a pretty close swap into the Fujitsu PDP board mounts. So now I'm looking for a power supply board for the Fujitsu or another PDP for the Philips or just sell it all....Let me know if you have something or want something.

Silver Member
Username: Xdrummer03

Tenessee

Post Number: 227
How in the world is there so many people with broken screens.

Unregistered guest
I am trying to repair an LG MZ42PZ10, I have established that IC4 on the Z-SUB board is faulty, it is a black brick bolted to the underside of a heatsink and provides the sustaining pulse drive to the panel. There is no part number anywhere on the device. Can anyone tell me who makes it and what part number it is please?

Unregistered guest
I have 18 damaged plasma t.v.'s mostly pioneer and panisonic but there are some others i need to sell for parts or whatever. they where damage in shipping and the buyer refused it so i need to sell please contact me for details

Unregistered guest
If any one intrested in buying a broken-screen NEC Plasma Flat TV 42" please contact me on (503)-413-0889

Bored all day
Unregistered guest
I have NEC PlasmaSync 42MP2 tv, yesterday my tv suddenly turned off it look like it changing to stand by mode and the green light changing to red, it doesn't metter what i'm doing the tv keep changing to stand by mode, Can anyone tell me what is the problem with my tv?

Unregistered guest
I have NEC PlasmaSync 42MP2 tv, yesterday my tv suddenly turned off it look like it changing to stand by mode and the green light changing to red, it doesn't metter what i'm doing the tv keep changing to stand by mode, Can anyone tell me what is the problem with my tv?

Unregistered guest
i now have 22 broken plasma tv's i need to sell call me at 314-565-2231 for details

Unregistered guest
Hi im interested in buying damaged plasma's you can all contact me on UK 0044-0208-688-7576 or email me.

Unregistered guest
Hi, I am still looking for IC4 for an LG MZ42PZ10 although it is probably in other models. The IC is a hybrid module on the z-sus board, but has no markings, please can you help identify it.

Unregistered guest
here is a list of exactly what i have for sale if someone needs parts or whatever.......... PIONEER,,,,,,,,, PDP-424MV i have 2,,,,,,,, PDP-504CMX i have 5,,,,,,,, PANASONIC,,,,, TH-42PWD7UY i have 5 ,,,,, TH-50PHD7UY i have 2 ,,,,,, OPTIMA,,,,, PD50H10 i have 2,,,,,, SONY ,,,, FWD-42PV1 LG,,,, MU-50PM10 SAMSUNG,,,,, PPM42H3
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us