Rca ps52682

Username: Jimgoff

Germantown, Maryland US of A

Post Number: 1
I need a little help this thing weighs several hundred pounds and it just powered off and will not come back on. I suspect the power supply or a fuse anyone got any ideas. I can see what the power cord plugs into so one would think that is the power supply. How did I get the tv. One of the buddies of one of my sons in college sold it to me through my son.

Thanks for any advice.

Post Number: 2
Ok I checked the what looks to be the power supply fuse and it looks good at least I can see a wire end to end. I have no meter. So guess it is the power supply I am now going to look for a reset button.
anyone with an idea I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jim

Post Number: 3
Still checking. Ok I can get the power on light to at least blink when you try to turn the set on, I can also hear something trying to energize on the lower right side of the set if you are on the back side.

Jim

I have no schematics or test equipment so am at a loss and as you might know this thing weight a ton.

Jim

Username: Amdpar

Post Number: 1
James
I've also the problem of Power on my P52730CK.One day TV would NOT turn ON.I'm trying to pull out the power supply circuit but can NOT pull RED
Power cable that goes into power junction which supplies power to the 3 CRT's.Any help is very appreciated
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us