Pansat 3500 with DirecTV dish

Username: Pcfletch

Post Number: 1
Hi, just getting into this, new receiver is coming anyday. Will FTA and /or Dishnet work with Pansat 3500 and a DirecTV dish? I believe it's an 18" dish. Is bigger better?

Thanks in advance

creane
Unregistered guest
You can use the dish but not the LNBF, they have different polarity one is linear and the other is circular, different voltages also. Must use the proper LNBF.

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 437
DTV (Directv) dish is fine...LNB and dish works great with FTA!...and both use circular..

creane...thats wrong info but I'm sure your intentions were good..

Post Number: 2
So I can or cannot use the LNB? If not, what type of dish do I need? Can I order a LNB that will fit into the DirecTV dish?

Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 447
Peter can't U read this and comprehend it?...I couldn't have made it any simpler!...are U a newbie chimp just being annoying or have a reading comprehension problem?...sorry to jump on U, but U asked for this one pal..

DTV (Directv) dish is fine...LNB and dish works great with FTA!...

Post Number: 3
Thanks for your help, I guess. It doesn't take much for you to flip out does it? If I ever post another question, I don't want YOUR help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 453
its a deal!...cause U obviously don't listen or comprehend when someone gives U help!...have a good life..

Silver Member

Post Number: 460
We have being butting up with his crap and his gang of jirks for years..

So now U admit it..there are only like 3 (Me, James Millard,and boots)of us who have been here for "years", except for the UNKNOWN mods and the same troublemakers who keep changing their nicks..thats solidifies my stance regarding old time regular,mods and troublemakers here..

Silly Thilly Boy 1951
Unregistered guest
Silly Thilly boy----You are nothing...You want
to be somebody....But you are NOTHING but a dum
fu@k...always BASHING people....If I put you in a cage at the zoo with the chimp family you couldn't even make the social oder azz o....ROTF

-Comprehend this S_U_C_K IT Silly Thilly Boy...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us