Is xvxvxv still around?

Gold Member
Username: Paul_ohstbucks

Post Number: 2338
If so your expertise is requested in on the receiver page towards the bottom of the "Yamaha soon to leave....." thread.

Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Dmwiley

Post Number: 1024
Paul, looks like I saw a recent fx post over in the HD Reception thread. Try your post there. Take care.

fx
Unregistered guest
I made a post there Paul.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-audio/159737.html

xvxvxvx

Silver Member
Username: Vindsl

Post Number: 257
New handle, eh, 'fx'?

"anonymousII"

Dude, you need to get a life...

ex x
Unregistered guest
In fx's defense, this forum is his life. Being a so called engineer (probably sanitation engineer) for 30 years puts him at over 50. Never mentioning a wife, he either lives at home with his mom or is g ay. So we shouldn't be so hard on him.

fx
Unregistered guest
New handle, eh, 'fx'?

And after you had promised to leave us alone and to play in your own sandbox now Vince. Well no one has ever accused you of being trustworthy.

Tell me are you an intentional fool or were you born that way. As I have been asked by you and answered several times. 100% of my posts have been either xvxvxvx, formerly xvxvxvx (after you had stolen and registered my xvxvxvx handle) and now as fx but signed xvxvxvx so as not to cause confusion to any except a total idiot. I apologize Vin for being unable to explain this higher level thinking to you but I simply forgot your low level of comprehension.

Why not have that floor sweeping son of yours try to explain it to you. However in this particular case two heads may not be better than one, but twice as bad instead.

xvxvxvx

fx
Unregistered guest
"In fx's defense, this forum is his life. Being a so called engineer (probably sanitation engineer) for 30 years puts him at over 50. Never mentioning a wife, he either lives at home with his mom or is g ay. So we shouldn't be so hard on him. "

Thanks you for the kind words. You must be quite busy yourself to take the time to troll after me as well. Was that you I cornholed the other night? I hope it doesn't hurt too bad there sweetheart. I will use a lubricant next time.

All my love, your DADDY,

xvxvxvx

Silver Member
Username: Vindsl

Post Number: 258
You might consider Astroglide...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us