An odd observation on my TV

Username: Mhead

Post Number: 6
Hi!
I have a Philips 32PW5407 Widescreen TV.
Not that long time ago I noticed this thing with my TV. This is something that I actually noticed on computer monitors, but I actually never saw it on before on big tv (including the old 28" Philips that I still have) until now.

Here is what I'm talking about.
Every time a strong light flashes on the screen, for instance flashes from cameras or those really strong flashing white lights on music concerts, or when the light suddenly changes (dark becomes bright or vice versa), I can notice that even my TV screen changes the size (it stretches or reduces the size, microscopical of course, in the same rythm of the lights). This is of course nothing that you really can notice, I just discovered it accidentaly by looking at the tv-stations logo in the right upper corner when this happened. You can actually see TV-station logo start "dancing / moving" when the strong flashes / blinkings / or just usual sudden changes of light occur. You can even notice the same phenomen on the subtitles. I know it sounds crazy, but ever since I noticed this, I can't stop concentrating on this. It seems like I'm staring at the tv-stations logo just to see this happen! I drives me crazy. :-)

How normal is this for a TV?
I never had a TV with this until now.

Thanks in advance!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us